- Kmart Kaper

- Kmart Kaper

Description:
    I never done a public store pooping clip until now. I was so nervous, ladies were in the dressing room with me as I was shitting on the floor in my dressing room. I thought they would smell my funk. Watch me twerk to the dressing room music until Im totally nude, then I take a huge shit on the dressing room floor. Best part is when I smell my own shit then wipe my ass with a white blouse that I leave in the dressing room. It was so fun and exciting to do this clip. If you want to like to see more clips like this in the future let me know.
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Kmart-Kaper-2.mp4
    File Size : 1567.85 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:01
    Video : AVC, 15.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 247 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lvi7fgqikzvh

- We caress each other-shit in the mouth

- We caress each other-shit in the mouth

Description:
    We like to do shows in which we sleep and piss in each others mouths , this time my friends and I decided to make a show for you . We sat on the couch completely without clothes , as in this video we do not need it , first we kiss each other , after kissing , Carolina lay down on the floor , Alice sits on top of her , and I get cancer on my knees . And my girlfriends first ass caress each other tongues and then my Alice caresses the anus of the Carolinas , Carolina caresses the anus of Alice , when Alice caressed the tongue anus of Carolina , Carolina shit but Alice did not stop and continued to caress the ass of Carolina , Alice and her mouth covered in shit , Oh yeah in the room there was a smell of shit , and I love it , Alice is taken for may ass , Alice enters my ass your tongue and starts to caress my anus , that time, Carolina continued to caress Alices anus with her tongue , Alice asks to open his mouth Carolina, where Carolina opens his mouth , Alice fills the mouth with a Carolina shit . In a word, Carolinas mouth is Alices own toilet , Carolina has a mouth full of shit , but Carolina continues to caress Alices ass with a tongue . Alice not to stop and caresses my ass with her tongue fucking me so good and I want to Alice penetrated his tongue right into the depths of my anus , I feel like I want to shit and Im not saying Alice is not what I fill my mouth with the shit of Alice , Alice stops and caresses my anus with her tongue , fucking its super easy I love it so much Alices mouth is full of shit , mouth Carolina is also full of shit , face Carolina smeared shit Carolina all in the shit . This time we decided to shit each other in the mouth during the caresses of the anus , my girlfriends are ready to fulfill all you want .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0100.mp4
    File Size : 1007.62 MB
    Duration : 00:10:22
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/p0q3ar6g446o

- The critical days of menstruation and for two pile of shit

- The critical days of menstruation and for two pile of shit

Description:
    Hooray we began critical days , Olga and I wore white underwear without pads . I suggested to Olga to play a bit . Olga lay down on the bed and I took off Olgas panties and started sniffing licking menstruation panties from Olga , the fucking I it is delicious . Oh Yes I love to lick Olga in the critical days of menstruation . I put Olga in her pussy his fingers and theyre all about menstruation Yes I lick the fingers on menstruation which I enjoy . I caress Olgas pussy with her tongue during menstruation I really love it . Olga all in menstruation I love her, her scent and her body , Olga wants to defecate I tell her shit and Olga starts to shit . Ass Olga goes shit , and Olga all in menstruation . Olga and I switch places and now I take off my white panties and Olga starts to smell and lick them with my menstruation . Olga enjoys the fact that I had coming out of pussy menstruation , Olga plays with my panties which are monthly , on the bed on the white sheet, too, the traces of menstruation , Olga begins to play with my pussy thrusting between my legs his fingers and pulls and licks and again shoves me in her pussy , I bring out menstrual blood fucking Olga licking my menstruation . Oh yeah I just get pleasure from the fact that Olga is doing to me I want to shit and I start to shit on the fucking sheet about what a relief . We love to play with the menstrual secretions to lick them, sniff , lick each other pussy during menstruation . We dont wear pads and our white panties during the critical days in menstrual secretions . I and Olga had a lot of fun during the critical days .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1694.mp4
    File Size : 1738.98 MB
    Duration : 00:17:58
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/td6a74p3epda

- BP-Behind the Scenes Princess Bathroom

- BP-Behind the Scenes Princess Bathroom

Description:
    This is a behind the scenes look at life with the Brat Princesses. Amadahy relaxes and gets her feet rubbed while Lola uses the toilet. The girls talk about hairstyles and meals while the slaves work hard at serving a purpose. Lola works on her aim. She pees all over the slaves face while trying to improve. Edyn giggles off camera while the girls chat. Amadahy uses the toilet next. The girls stuff their used toilet paper inside and around the slaves chastity. Amadahy and Lola uses the slaves face as target practice for their spit. Mia comes in to see what the rest of the girls have been up to. Mia joins in with spitting on the slaves face. Edyn wants to use the toilet. She squats and goes. The slave now has three girls pee in his very full stomach. This Princesses are all in casual clothes and the clip has a very candid behind the scenes feel. (13:15 long)
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : BP-Behind-the-Scenes-Princess-Bathroom-MP4.mp4
    File Size : 1514.13 MB
    Duration : 00:13:15
    Video : AVC, 15.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/z3lli36vkvcg

- shartfartscat comp

- shartfartscat comp

Description:
    never before seen clips .If you like everything that comes out of ebonybooty49s ass then you will love this video. ebony farts, has nasty big loud visible sharts. And finishing the video off with some scat clips. nice long thick turds coming out her ass.
    Model:
    Ebonybooty49
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : whole.mov
    File Size : 296.28 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1080
    Duration : 00:05:18
    Video : AVC, 7 694 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 104 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bqvgu5f2awjz

- Lola and Kendall-Weekend Full Toilet Slave (Day 3 of 3) (Complete)

- Lola and Kendall-Weekend Full Toilet Slave (Day 3 of 3) (Complete)

Description:
    1080 HD On day one, I noticed the toilet struggling to give me a full flush. I determined that a solution may be to use pee to help the toilet wash down the solids. Im really aiming for this toilet to give consistent, complete flushes, so I tested the hypothesis on day two. Even with the pee, the toilet still had a difficult time flushing. I rationalized this was maybe because there just wasnt enough pee. So, on day three, I invited Princess Kendall to join me. Theoretically, two Princesses should produce at least twice the amount of pee. If the premise is true, then twice the amount of pee should do the trick. Kendall and I both peed into a container. We produced quite a lot between the two of us. I speculated it may not even be physically possible for the toilet to consume this much pee, but decided we may as well give it a shot and find out. After we both peed, I squatted over the toilet and had my movement. This one took a bit longer than usual, so I was glad to have Kendall in the bathroom with me for conversation and company. There wasnt as much poop as usual, but that might be for the best. The slaves stomach needs to have room for the tremendous amount of piss it will be forced to accommodate. On days one and two, the toilet had to consume a lot of poop and a little bit of pee. Day three was the opposite, but I think variety makes for a well-rounded toilet. A toilet never knows what its Princess will need, so it should be prepared for any eventuality. I held the funnel in place, and Kendall poured all our piss down into it. This was just so much piss. And Kendall was merciless. She poured so quickly, the toilet could not get a breath until it was all down. When Kendall finished pouring, we were impressed with ourselves. The toilet took absolutely everything Kendall and I gave it. I was convinced at this point that the toilets current capacity was somewhere in the range of three full bladders. Possibly more, if all the bladders were not completely full. On top of the bladders, it can probably consume one large shit, or perhaps two small to medium shits. That is not a bad start for a toilets first week. Well keep training it. With dedication, the toilet will acclimate and learn to accommodate much more than its starting capacity. (25:46 long)
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lola-and-Kendall-Weekend-Full-Toilet-Slave-Day-3-of-3-Complete-1080-HD.wmv
    File Size : 1909.74 MB
    Duration : 00:25:46
    Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zm8h3k4kjrwp

- Wet n Messy Gagging 2

- Wet n Messy Gagging 2

Description:
    I drink down the puke liquid from the cup, then use my hand to gag it back up, seriously choke and gasp for breath, it spills from my mouth nicely Then I deepthroat thicker dildo to bring the rest of the recycled puke back up and into the cup, and drink it down again.
    Model:
    dirtygardengirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : gaggg2.mp4
    File Size : 1147.46 MB
    Duration : 00:10:53
    Video : AVC, 14.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/d63tvduksg22

- Cheating wife

- Cheating wife

Description:
    solo roleplayIm such a filthy cheating whore watch me fuck our friends and pis and puke all over myself. collecting my piss and puke and dumping it all over me
    Model:
    Emilylove86
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Cheating-wife-1.mp4-1.mp4
    File Size : 670.02 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:25:35
    Video : AVC, 3 458 kb/s, 24.932 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 197 kb/s, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/btf0pa7mgbmb

- Shizuru & Karin Soak And Poop Pt 1

- Shizuru & Karin Soak And Poop Pt 1

Description:
    Recording a friends big poop after a nice soak
    Self-filmed. Close-up zoom (poop).
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_shizuru_karin_01_A5ODIDNY.mp4
    File Size : 631.77 MB
    Duration : 00:20:26
    Video : AVC, 3 998 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hla7wzlc57al

- Coco Kisses and Family

- Coco Kisses and Family

Description:
    Coco Kisses is back-and this time she brought company Coco Kisses is one of my fave fetish models and this time she got sister JuicyCrookedSmile to join her Juicy is a younger but thicker version of her sister. Enjoy as they both take turns both in front and behind the camera. Enjoy as Coco gets Juicy to record her peeing while at at a public toilet. Then enjoy as Juicy records herself getting loose as well-keyword being loose Enjoy a nice quick bubbleguts clip from Juicy before Coco Kisses takes a painful dump of her own as well Then enjoy a bonus clip from Juicy. The clip somehow ended up being recorded in slow motion, but a good reverse kanga scene nonetheless. Five Great clip from these FUNKY sisters
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Coco-Kisses-082916-1.mp4
    File Size : 965.95 MB
    Duration : 00:14:19
    Video : AVC, 9 312 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 115 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: