- Master Pisses in slaves Mouth Twice

- Master Pisses in slaves Mouth Twice

Description:
    Abigail Duprees Master Has a hard time peeing without his slaves warm mouth around his cock. She loves the feeling of his piss running through his veiny cock and then tasting his salty brew pour out of him as he relieves himself in her mouth. She holds as much as she can inside without swallowing and lets it pour all over her chest and hairy pussyAn hour later he has to go again and ABigail is there in a heartbeat to help again. He cant help but be turned on by her warm mouth.
    Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
    This will help in quality control..
    Thank you
    Kisses
    Abigail
    Model:
    AbigailDupree
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : pissstarterfinal.mp4
    File Size : 373.49 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:05:13
    Video : AVC, 9 786 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/l7hnolgkra4x

- Filthy Anal

- Filthy Anal

Description:
    First time shitting during anal and i must say it done had to feel good because he couldnt last to long in my dirty ass. He told me it felt so good when the pressure from me pushing and the warmth of my shit lube all over his dick. After stroking my dirty ass he pulled out to jerk off with my shit that was covering his dick. As hes cumming so hard i started to shoot shit out my ass at the same time. It was a fun experience that i hope you guys enjoy watching.
    Model:
    Brownsensations
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_0527.mov
    File Size : 460.32 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1080
    Duration : 00:05:44
    Video : AVC, 11.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/79cl3axwx03f

- 25 Loads ALL

- 25 Loads ALL

Description:
    Do you want to watch ALL of the 25 loads videos all for once price?
    In this video you get the smearing, shitting, face smearing, pussy stuffing, ass fucking, tittie fucking, AND pussy fucking all in one video (Everything except for the instructional part) I even give you the normal camera version and the GoPro version That is an entire hour of me in my poop pool having the time of my life
    You have to see this video It is my greatest collection video EVER Your cock will thank you I am sure you will be cumming to this video over and over and over again
    ENJOY
    Scat 229-25 Loads ALL
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 25loadsall.mp4
    File Size : 1919.25 MB
    Duration : 00:32:59
    Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/q6a0f9oqhhcr

- Toilet Training 101

- Toilet Training 101

Description:
    This video starts with an amazing beat down. Mistress Lisa kicks, stomps, whips, canes, and face-slaps the helpless slave till he is whimpering and begging her to stop. All the while shes letting him know that he is going to be her toilet. She shows no mercy whatsoever. Any resistance on his part brings on another round of kicks and punches. Finally Lisa decides to piss and positions her toilet slave with a shallow tray under his head. She lets loose with a hard piss that the slave can barely keep up with no matter how fast he swallows and gulps. Some spills and even worse- he pukes some out onto the tray. Lisa forces him to lick up the piss and vomit while she whips him. Lisa lets him know its time to use his mouth as her toilet and the battered slave is less than eager, which brings on another round of violent bitch-slaps. Not wanting the slave to back out, Lisa puts a mouth spreader in his mouth and perches her asshole right over the slaves mouth. She shits a nice hard mouthful right into his mouth which drops to the back of his throat, instantly making him gag. She shits out another big log all over his face. While the slave works on swallowing one mouthful and controlling his gag reflex Lisa wipes her ass and shoves the toilet paper into his mouth, releasing the mouth spreader so the lucky slave can chew. She gets a piece of plastic to hold the shit log and begins the process of forced feeding. She alternately encourages and reprimands her new toilet slave, spitting or slapping him depending on his rate of consumption, or in his case-flushing. If you love forced toilet training and wonder how a domme can turn a slave into a human toilet then this video is for you.
    Model:
    lisadomina
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Toilet-Training-101.wmv
    File Size : 186.85 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:12:38
    Video : VC-1, 1 900 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 160 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hjdyuuoj8vyw

- A Vid For Mom &lt3

- A Vid For Mom &lt3

Description:
    *ahem* This is Gwen speaking I made a video for my mom Shes always so jealous when the boys are over and theyre all over me and not even paying attention to her, they may be a bit young for her, but I can tell how turned on she is at the thought.. So Im showing her how to be a disgusting cunt just like me.
    I piss into a cup and drink it, this is easy, it tastes so good to me, it makes me giggle to think of making my mom do it and watching her gag at the taste. I keep drinking because I need to fill up my belly for later
    I then lean over the bathtub and let out a huge embarrassing fart, right before I start having explosive and runny poop. I bet at this point in the video my mom is starting to squirm and get queasy, but also cant stop watching.. I spread my stinky warm mess all over my cunt and asshole, I tell my mom that this is what boys like, they like girls who will do things that other girls wont. And that she needs to do whatever they want her to do. (I know this is making her very wet)
    I climb into the bathtub, this is my favorite part This is where I show her how to be extra messy, degrading and how to stay skinny so guys will stay attracted to you.. (unlike her, shes such a fat cow). I dip her toothbrush into my cup of piss and then I gag myself with it, spewing liquid vomit all over my body. Over and over, theres so much coming out I know shes touching her cunt by now, wanting to be just like me and do these disgusting and humiliating things with me for my friends.. and I cant help but rub my shit and puke covered cunt at the thought of her wanting to do these things.
    At the end of the video I show her what a complete mess my body is, and the bathroom. My shit is on the floor, my puke is in the bathtub, I even peed in the trashcan and wiped my shitty asshole and threw away the used toilet paper in there She has so much to clean when she gets home. Ill also be waiting in my room, still disgusting and messy, shell be cleaning me off today right after she shoves her stupid face into my holes
    XOXO,
    Gwen
    Model:
    GwenyT
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_7741.mov
    File Size : 1256.37 MB
    Duration : 00:18:31
    Video : AVC, 9 267 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 207 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9itn1x358x2k

- Welcome Home Scatfreek

- Welcome Home Scatfreek

Description:
    I was waiting for you to get home. I decided to poop in my PJs for you freek, then smash my stinky shit all over my round brown ass. I love the way my dirty little shorts stick to my dirty butt after, I drop my hot funky soft serve in my booty shorts.
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Welcome-Home-Daddy.mp4
    File Size : 1183 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:22
    Video : AVC, 15.6 Mb/s, 23.976 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0cosra5q5crs

- Big booty pooping compilation

- Big booty pooping compilation

Description:
    This is a compilation of all of my poops for a week (give or take). All of these are NEW poop clips NEVER before seen on ScatShop. There are some really big stinky poops in this I poop in a bowl, and in a public restroom, poop and piss on a little man and more.
    Model:
    JewlieSparxx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 8576ACA1-836D-43C2-9AAF-E3E930F89739.mov
    File Size : 549.17 MB
    Resolution : 1918x1080
    Duration : 00:05:49
    Video : AVC, 13.1 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 105 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ftxyp5j065mm

- Diarrhea me and Olga

- Diarrhea me and Olga

Description:
    Olga and the whole day didnt know what to do we have very much had a stomach-ache all day, we had diarrhea , but then Olga invited me to record a hot video for you in which we will explode with diarrhea at each other , I agreed and we turned on the video camera . Olga was lying naked on the bed and I approached her and began to caress her cunt with her tongue , Olga loves when I lick her pussy , I played around with Olga and rose to his feet , but Olga was lying on the bed between my legs , I started to shit and piss on Olga fuck I cant stop I explode liquid diarrhea , so much of me never left , Olga pussy all in shit , Olga begins to caress your pussy with your hand despite the fact that a lot of shit on her thats the smell I cant help it , fuck im all wet and excited I cant look at it I want that too . We change with Olga sometimes and I tell your legs and Olga licks my hairy cunt with her tongue Oh my God what a thrill . I ask Olga, she shit on me , I lie on my back and Olga stood up and began to explode liquid diarrhea on my naked body , my hairy pussy all in shit come on Olga yet another request , I want you to me is completely crap . Here is a dirty show for you, a lot of shit and urine , you will enjoy viewing .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1812.mp4
    File Size : 1028.91 MB
    Duration : 00:10:36
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vdkwzzhfcwgz

- Playing With Food Scat Pt1

- Playing With Food Scat Pt1

Description:
    I woke up got in the shower, when down to the kitchen to have breakfast. My stomach started to feel like I had gas, but I quickly figured out that it was no gas. It was a hot steaming pile of poop coming right out my huge ass right there in my kitchen. I smear the hot shit all over my clean well oiled body. So turned on by the smell so sweet an how it felt so warm an creamy on my soft skin. Since I was in the kitchen and always wanted to see how a banana would feel if I fucked my phat ass with it. Thats exactly what I did I use my poop as lube an fuck the shit out of my tight ass hole with that banana until it bused in me. I was so into fucking my shitty ass I lost track of time so that is why it is 2 parts to this scene. Enjoy, I know I did. Remember breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Playing-with-food-scat-pt-1.mp4
    File Size : 1116.69 MB
    Duration : 00:10:00
    Video : AVC, 15.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 214 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: