- A big pile of crap in my jeans .

- A big pile of crap in my jeans .

Description:
    Do you like when I fill your pants with shit and many of you I continue on this topic . According to your numerous requests, I once again recorded this video . The whole day I did not go to the toilet , endured to make this video . In this video clip Im on my knees with cancer and fill their jeans a large amount of liquid shit . Oh yeah its great and brings all your expectations , after I filled them with hot shit I take them off and show my ass and jeans all the liquid shit thats awesome and so exciting . I like games with by shit , wash the body wants more and more dirty things , I am excited by the smells of shit , urine dont forget to look in my store I am always happy you are my favorite buyers , I appreciate you . And thank you that you have . Sincerely yours Svetlana .
    Model:
    Svetlana
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : M4H03658.mp4
    File Size : 740.6 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:38
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/e2023vzqcdn8

- DADDYS Toilet Slave 3 COMPILATION

- DADDYS Toilet Slave 3 COMPILATION

Description:
    1. My Kind Of FACIAL SHIT ON ME
    My man shits on my face and I smear it all over my beautiful huge tits and juicy pussy. Then I shove the shit inside my yummy cunt and masturbate with a dildo and fuck the shit inside my cunt. I finish by cumming then licking and sucking the shitty dildo. YUMMY I love being a toilet slave
    2. DROP YOUR HUGE LOAD IN MY MOUTH
    My man drops a huge load straight into my mouth like soft serve ice cream into a cone. I really take my time chewing and licking and eating this load. I take almost 2 minutes to savor this treat. I smear a little and also lick my hands and fingers enjoying myself.
    3. Shit On Me Baby While I Shit
    Starts out with a quick view of what I eat the day before and then right to the video of my man coming into the tub and shitting on my back while I shit into the tub at the same time. I then take the shit and play with it and smear and spread it all over my beautiful tits, pussy and body.
    I then start masturbating my shit smeared pussy and needing a little help to get over the edge and cum I grab a shampoo bottle and start fucking myself with it. I make myself cum hard and really made my pussy feel good
    ENJOY EVERYONE
    From your favorite couple and redhead with huge boobs and an even bigger prolapse
    Model:
    AutumnYoung
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Daddys-Toilet-Slave-3-Compilation-2-1.mp4
    File Size : 672.93 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:43
    Video : AVC, 9 498 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 178 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/u4g9pjghqics

- Time To Make The Brownies 1 & 2

- Time To Make The Brownies 1 & 2

Description:
    I made some of my special sweet treats for you, I hope you are hungry. Watch as I fill a huge mixing bowl with my sweet shit these are going in your brownies Now lets take the pee out before I mix up that smooth fudge batter with my huge shit. After its finished I pull it out of the oven and tell you to eat my shitty brownies, I seal it and ship it off to you
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Time-to-make-the-Brownies-2.mp4
    File Size : 1740.9 MB
    Duration : 00:15:29
    Video : AVC, 15.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 209 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kpx3g0ogefgl

- Amadahy and Lola-The Flapper Valve Saga

- Amadahy and Lola-The Flapper Valve Saga

Description:
    1080 HD Day In the Life of a Human Toilet (The Flapper Valve Saga) The flapper valve on the toilet in the girls apartment is broken. They dont know how to fix it. Theyve called up one of their boyfriends to come over and fix it for them, and in the meantime, they tie up a slave and put a funnel in his mouth. He will have to be their toilet now. They assure the slave that the new arrangement is only temporary. The girls use the toilet slave back to back. They both have been holding it awhile. Two girls pee is an awful lot in the slaves belly for his first time. After the girls use their new human toilet, they leave.
    A few hours later, Amadahy comes back from class. The flapper valve has still not been repaired. She uses the slaves mouth instead.
    A little while later a Lola comes back. She pees in the human toilet. Again, she reassures the slave that the flapper valve will eventually be repaired.
    The next day, the flapper valve has, of course, still not been fixed. Lola awakens and uses the human toilet. She thanks the toilet for being such a sport.
    Amadahy comes in shortly after. She applies her lip gloss while peeing. Then, she tramples the slaves full-belly while she wipes.
    Lola comes back in a few hours later. She assures the slave that the plumber is on his way, maybe not today, but possibly tomorrow. She pees again, then leaves.
    Lola comes back again, and again, she pees. Shes been drinking a new detox tea. It makes her pee at least once an hour.
    Amadahy comes in a little later, right after her shower. She sits, naked, on the human toilet and pees.
    Its safe to assume, at this point, that the plumber will never show up. The toilet slave has become a permanent fixture in the girls apartment. (14:13 long)
    Production Note: This clip is softcore erotica, no explicit camera angles The funnel used was black and discreet. No pee is shown, the slave drinks directly from the funnel. You can hear the bathroom sounds, and the sound of the slave swallowing on the audio.
    Clip Contains: Amadahy, Lola, Toilet Slavery, Pee
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Amadahy-and-Lola-Day-in-the-Life-of-a-Human-Toilet-The-Flapper-Valve-Saga-Revised-Complete.wmv
    File Size : 1046.77 MB
    Duration : 00:14:13
    Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/uk912a9d6pgj

- Overpowered pasta punch

- Overpowered pasta punch

Description:
    New ULTIMATE cool video)) deep throath blowjob, with pile of vomiting food)) Simple, and beautiful, special for man who really love emetophilia and vomit fetish))
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Overpowered-pasta-punch.wmv
    File Size : 907.45 MB
    Duration : 00:15:42
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 385 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/l79u5rpjb20u

- Dirty Lidia

- Dirty Lidia

Description:
    Hi Guys, do You like Sundays lazy mornings? I love it, especially if I can starting a day with smearing warm, stinky poo all over my body. That make me so horny. Moreover when hes cumming on my face, this is one of my favorite way to finish the game. Then, I can mix his cum with poo near to my mouth, taste it and smell it. Hot, hot, HOT
    Do You like it too? So watch I want to share this pleasure with You Guys.
    xoxoxo Lidia
    Model:
    FetishPlay88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : dirty-Lidia.mp4
    File Size : 443.76 MB
    Duration : 00:12:34
    Video : AVC, 4 750 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 182 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pl4ubbj8f2ip

- My extreme shit

- My extreme shit

Description:
    Saturday morning, I have to shit. Look at you like my shit takes no end.
    Model:
    MissDecadoria
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : extremhotshit.mp4
    File Size : 47.58 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:02:04
    Video : AVC, 3 017 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cgdmcmm2ov45

- MARVEL0US 1nsane UPsideDOWN Sca7

- MARVEL0US 1nsane UPsideDOWN Sca7

Description:
    Fresh premium video for you) Waiting for you a terrific quality video, full of stunning action filled fresh shit from my ass) In this video, a full set of orgasmic action from piss on my face, to COMPLETE the smearing of my delicious shit. Dirty, masturbating, licking fingers, sucking BIGGEST pieces of shit, GIANT pile of creamy shit, smearing of the face and tongue, piss on my face, shit in pussy, close shooting, a lot of angles. all this under acompaniment my farts, and jets of urine sounds)) And thats not all)) One word must have) Love, kisses, and good luck) Stay tuned)) PS: Video at no extra sounds-music..sorry
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Marvelous-Insane-UPsideDown-Scat.wmv
    File Size : 679.44 MB
    Duration : 00:12:08
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 425 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/b5a1mf1mb3ck

- Deep inside Nasty Toilet Filled with SHIT

- Deep inside Nasty Toilet Filled with SHIT

Description:
    My tummy has been hurting for a while but I havent been able to shit so I give myself a nice fleet enema. I stop the camera and come back in about 10 minutes when I finally cant hold it any longer and all the liquid out with some nice liquid shits and wet DEEP Farts. A bit later I have to go AGAIN This time big firm shits. While Im still shitting the camera falls deep into the toilet water, submerging you in diarrhea, used enema liquid, and hard firm shits. Look around you as it all swims around in the water Serious nasty I then reach in, pull the camera out and show you the mess.

NOTE: THERE ARE NO BLACK BORDERS IN ACTUAL VIDEO .
    Model:
    VeronicaSteam
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Deep-inside-Nasty-Toilet-Filled-with-SHIT.mp4
    File Size : 470.48 MB
    Duration : 00:04:01
    Video : AVC, 16.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/nxtpbto3bdbp

- Lick me and eat my shit

- Lick me and eat my shit

Description:
    My slave must lick me first, then I sit down on his face (facesitting) With much pressure I piss my slaves face and mouth. To the conclusion, I shit my slave directly into his dirt mouth.
    Model:
    Domina-Victoria
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lick-me-and-eat-my-shit.wmv
    File Size : 249.4 MB
    Duration : 00:06:10
    Video : WMV2, 5 500 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: