- A Compi , the best shit.

- A Compi , the best shit.

Description:
    in this video youll see my shots from previous months, the best movies. Combined in compilations, for a very small price. in the films a lot of manure, piss and farting. Everything from very close. Different types of shit.
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : comip-mp4-1.mp4
    File Size : 1353.47 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:44:07
    Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jaknk4kuox6q

- One day Olga in a diaper

- One day Olga in a diaper

Description:
    Hello friends and fans. Olga filmed this video all day. Olga decided to make a good present before Christmas for connoisseurs and fans of scat, our fans and fans. In this video Olga is wearing a diaper. Olya decided to devote the whole day to walking around the city. She walked around the city, visited cafes and went there to the toilet. But Olya did not take off her diaper, she defecated every time in the diaper. Olga recorded all this on video and you will see small fragments from her day on this video. Olga went into public toilets twice and took pictures as she walked around the city. I went to visit friends. And when Olga returned home, she showed you what she had collected in her diaper for the whole day. Each time he became heavier and heavier))) At home, Olga undressed and showed how he sagged, this suggests that he is full. Then Olya took it off and showed that she had been collecting all day I hope you enjoy her exclusive video and appreciate her efforts. Almost half an hour of amazing shots Happy viewing
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : VID20201214195906-mp4.mp4
    File Size : 1165.41 MB
    Duration : 00:19:09
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 306 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/h9pwxsg0v5nc

- Fuck The Shit Out Of My Ass Please

- Fuck The Shit Out Of My Ass Please

Description:
    I wear white nylon stockings on with thong. Do you remember when I taught you how to Fuck my dirty ass few weeks ago? It was lot of fun. I guess or relationship its just got dirtier by the time and we could step on the next level, dont you think? I have filthy fantasy again which will come true by you. I would teach you something just a little bit different thing. I mean I wanna share my other dirty fantasy with you how to do step by step. I want you to fuck my shit out of my ass, could you do that for me? How does it sound? You know how much I love you and trust you well have lots of fun just dont hesitate. I tease you in doggy,pull aside my thong do you like it? Slide nice and slow finger my ass, i see you remember how can give me pleasure. I finger for awhile my ass then laying on back and keep playing with while talking to you dirty and sexy. I tell you how to excite and lick my pussy. Youre getting hard, dont you? Can you feel my poo by your finger? Good. I suck on my dildo and penetration into butt hole. You do a great job, just fucking me please, fuck the shit out of me. I release a nice and big poo during asshole fuck, then keep playing around and gaping time to time for you. I feel you pretty close to cum, dont you? Your balls hit my pussy which is so good. Cum deep inside my ass. At the end I knee on doggy and gaping, farting few times before say sending kisses. Its kind of role play and continuation of the I teach you to fuck my dirty asshole video Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0721.mp4
    File Size : 1469.83 MB
    Duration : 00:20:14
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8r51df7y0w6b

- Lola and Natalya-Two Girls Share a Full Human Toilet

- Lola and Natalya-Two Girls Share a Full Human Toilet

Description:
    1080 HD Lola and Natalya-Two Girls Share a Full Human Toilet (Be Nice) (Full Version)
    Lola is upset with her toilet. Shes heard him throwing up in secret. It isnt keeping Her down. She doesnt like the thought of Her sacrament coming back up. Today, She wants it to take it all in and keep it in. Lolas got an added surprise. Natalya will be using the slave as Her full human toilet as well. Now the toilet will have to keep down not one, but two girls solids and liquids. First, the girls take turns peeing straight down the slaves throat. This is part is shown from two different camera angles, front and back. Lola fiddles with the slaves tiny locked up penis while Natalya funnels pee straight down its throat. Then, Natalya shits in the slaves mouth. Lola shits in the slaves mouth after Natalya. This part has two angles, front and top. Lola gets very turned on using the human toilet with Natalya. She makes the slave swallow Her copulance. The slave is very resistant to eating the copulance. He seems terrified by it. Lola wonders if he is disgusted by the fluid itself, or terrified that She is clearly a sexual sadist. She makes it suck Her sexual fluid from Her gloved fingers, then shits in its mouth some more. Lola is wearing a bracelet that reads Be Nice. Be Nice, is a message to the slave, to remind it to be nice about fully accommodating the girls toilet needs. She fucks the slaves mouth with her shit covered glove and reminds it that this all started because it has a small penis. The girls take turns spitting into the slaves mouth. They make the slave say, I love you to them. Then, the girls head outside for a chicken BBQ in progress in the backyard. The slave must stay chained in the cold basement, alone, while the girls enjoy the BBQ. When they need to use the bathroom, they will return to the basement to use the slaves mouth. (26:41 long)
    Note: The complete version of this clip had to be edited down a bit to make the file size more manageable. In the complete version, I have cut the prologue that sets up the scene and also one angle of Lolas pee. If you are really into the pee, the pee only version has both angles of Lolas pee section.
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lola-and-Natalya-Two-Girls-Share-a-Full-Human-Toilet-Re-Cut-Complete-1080-HD.wmv
    File Size : 1978.16 MB
    Duration : 00:26:41
    Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wqhv18jlv0ts

- Pissing So Far and Fart in KneeSocks

- Pissing So Far and Fart in KneeSocks

Description:
    I wear only my fave high knee socks in video. Showing off many times my long lean legs and feet, pussy and ass. I have to pee so after few min teasing I lay on my back spread my legs for a great view ? After that I going to the corner of the room but the camera is far from me. So I jut piss till Im laying on back so far other side of the room. You can see clearly how much piss gets messy the room. Im pissing so far till I feel no more drops left. You can hear me farting too. Then I show you close up my pussy and at the end can see how messy the room from my pee. Lots of everywhere. Great pee video, with nice angles and view to my pussy and lots of piss everywhere, Enjoy it ?
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20170920_124051.mp4
    File Size : 272.99 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:11
    Video : AVC, 4 011 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tt5hqfu2w134

- Sensual Mistress Shit and Enema

- Sensual Mistress Shit and Enema

Description:
    I tease and destroy my slave in a combined session of shitting, ignoring, ass worshipping and enema in mouth. At the end I do an enema in his mouth and expected to have my shit swallowed
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1406192.mp4
    File Size : 701.9 MB
    Duration : 00:08:13
    Video : AVC, 11.7 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/n0e4wcmqm1a9

- Shart Injections

- Shart Injections

Description:
    He wanted to get off but I was tired and didnt feel good, he should respect that right? No. he kept bugging me for sex. Not fucking happening. Alright dude if you can get off by me just sitting on your face Ill let you cum.. He accepted. Not remembering the awful diarrhea and stomach flu Ive been hit by the last 48 hours haha, I sit full weight on his face and pour numerous farts At least I think you could kind of call them that.. Straight into his nose like a pressure funnel while barely letting up for him to breathe even, I didnt want that mess going anywhere but into his nose. You wanted to cum right, come on, hurry the fuck up, Im sure your nose is on fire by now.
    Model:
    GoddessAmirha
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Shart-Injections.m4v
    File Size : 236.46 MB
    Duration : 00:07:27
    Video : AVC, 4 263 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/e2bneet0yda8

- Natalya-Tied Down and Forced to Breathe in Farts

- Natalya-Tied Down and Forced to Breathe in Farts

Description:
    1080 HD Natalya forces a restrained slave to breathe in her farts. She lets them rip and giggles. The slave has to smell them. He cant get away now that he is tied down. Natalya is very gassy. Some of the farts are very loud and wet-sounding. It doesnt matter how bad the gas is, the slave has to smell them all. Its his job Natalya sits on the slaves face and presses its nose into her ass. She wants him to inhale deeply, no shallow breaths deep sniffs. Natalya is so gassy There are lots and lots of farts and the slave has to breathe them all in. She presses her butt right against the slaves face, so it cant fight her. Natalya lets some long ones loose. She bounces her cute ass up and down on the slaves face while he takes it all in. Natalya makes the slave open its mouth and farts directly into its mouth. Smelling them isnt enough, he has to taste it, too. Natalya bounces up and down on the slaves face to move the gas around. She smothers the slave with her ass and bounces with her full-weight. This video has more farts than any previous Brat Princess fart video. For fans of this fetish, its a clip you really cant miss. (12:33 long)
    Clip Contains: Natalya, Farting, Female Domination, Face Sitting, Ass Bouncing, Ass Smother, Thong, Yoga Pants, Bondage Male, Toilet Slave, Chastity
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Natalya-Slave-Tied-Down-and-Forced-to-Breathe-in-Farts-1080-HD.wmv
    File Size : 730.42 MB
    Duration : 00:12:33
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 397 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/edu85pg6nngq

- Carolina and Alice shit on each others panties

- Carolina and Alice shit on each others panties

Description:
    Carolina and Alice decided to use in this video their panties, girls first caress their pussy panties and then take turns girls shit and piss on each others panties , but this is not the end of the girl with their Asses smeared shit on each others panties , and then they spread shit on the body of a fool friend, at the end of this video Carolina and Alice put on each others panties that are in shit and show you their Asses in dirty panties .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN6849.mp4
    File Size : 1050.7 MB
    Duration : 00:10:50
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5au3rdjmaebk

- Diaper Devotion (part 2)

- Diaper Devotion (part 2)

Description:
    All you dirty diaper slave boys will show your devotion to your diaper Goddess. You have one one task-you must cum three times Im going to show you how to properly make a big mess, what a diaper should look like when its loaded to the maximum with poop, and how it should feel Dirty boys need to be shown how to do it, and must follow my instructions
    The first time I am going to seduce you until you cum. The second time Im going to give you full instructions how to masturbate, so you cum again. And then the third time Im going to masturbate myself with you in my own filthy, messy poop filled diaper so we cum together.
    In this movie Im going to use the diaper and wet it and do a huge poop in it. Its going to be so full of poop that it hangs down heavily between my legs under its own weight. I want yours to be the same-were going to be dirty together. There will be a lot of pee, a lot of poop and a lot of farts. Its a very hot and nasty clip that is only for the dirtiest diaper slave boys. I have made this video in 2 parts,because I cant upload it the whole,( its not allowed more then 2G).
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : diaperlatexgoddess2.wmv
    File Size : 1274.99 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:24:39
    Video : WMV2, 6 676 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 256 kb/s, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: