Scatshop.com- Broken Toilet 15-Sixty Nine Shit

Scatshop.com- Broken Toilet 15-Sixty Nine Shit

Description:
    Even in the best of dungeons slaves do forget their manners. As its owner its my duty to remind it that I am superior to it and that Im in charge. As I told my slave this morning he will be my restroom again and he must prepare everything for me to shit in his mouth he dropped his shoulders. This kind of behavior is UNACCEPTABLE He need to be taught a lesson.
    For the first time I included my brutal punishment in one of my Broken Toilet videos. My husband was kind enough to film the scene where I suffocated my slave with a pillow without mercy. With his hands cuffed behind his back and his feet tied down I placed a pillow over his face and sat down with my full weight. His desperate struggle and agony for air after nearly two minutes got me soaking wet. I included a few seconds from his intense suffocation for you.
    After that punishment he was very eager to please me and I used the 69 position to shit in his mouth. This position is humiliating for a slave, seeing my vagina but only there to open his mouth to receive my thick and smelly turds as I push them out into his toilet mouth one by one.
    Afterwards I gave him the privilege to lick my dirty asshole clean. Shivers of pleasure went all over my perfect body as his tongue licking every nerve ending of my anus and rectum to wash off every revolting shit smear and stain.
    He knows his mouth and tongue belongs up my shitty ass Just another day in the life of my slave whom was born to serve and please me
    Note I will try as far as possible to upload new video clips every 48 to 72 hours. Xoxo
    Model:
    GoddessTempest
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Broken-Toilet-15-Sixty-Nine-Shit.mp4
    File Size : 367.09 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:06:58
    Video : AVC, 7 242 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 121 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Broken-Toilet-15-Sixty-Nine-Shit.mp4 - 367.1 MB

Scatshop.com- Strip Nude and Table Shit

Scatshop.com- Strip Nude and Table Shit

Description:
    Shaking my booty for you then stripping to nude and pooping a very large load onto my glass table. boy did this one stink
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : table-dance.wmv
    File Size : 97.92 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:01:34

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/asg9r06e9ews

Scatshop.com- Shit On My Back and Multiple Dirty Enemas

Scatshop.com- Shit On My Back and Multiple Dirty Enemas

Description:
    This is my first poop video Yay I was a bit nervous to be honest but I ended up having so much fun with this one. I lay on my back and put my feet over my head and let it plop onto the pad. then I lay out some plastic so I can do multiple dirty enemas to really clean out my ass in the same position. I get really turned on with how dirty they are and begin to rub my clit in excitement.
    Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
    This will help in quality control..
    Thank you
    Kisses
    Abigail
    Model:
    AbigailDupree
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PoopEnemaonherBack_1.mp4
    File Size : 1961.55 MB
    Duration : 00:18:16

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/c76n8fkp4345

Scatshop.com- MarshMellow Stuffing Shit and Pee

Scatshop.com- MarshMellow Stuffing Shit and Pee

Description:
    Being super naughty, and stuffing marsh mellows in both fuck holes then pushing them out and shitting. Next I pull out a drinking glass and drop the marsh mellows into the glass that have been stuffed up my ass and pussy, and pee into the glass. I drink some, and pour the pee all over my face and then smear some poomashmellow on my face while sucking the pee out of a marshmellow. . Afterwards I smear shit all over my pussy and ass and talk very dirty about shitting and stuff some poo in my asshole. I push my asshole out as far as it will go, again and again.
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : mars1.wmv
    File Size : 639.44 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080
    Duration : 00:10:47

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/69aoc8f1cx23

Scatshop.com- Shit Stained Rug

Scatshop.com- Shit Stained Rug

Description:
    Its time for some dirty, sexy, poop fun Ive got such a nice big load ready to push out of my asshole I am going to feel those big, stinky turds stretch my sexy little starfish open Im going to shit right on my white bath rug
    I squat right down on the floor next to my toilet and push out such a huge load of poop right onto my white bath rug
    It feels so good to shit when I know you are watching me It turns me on so much Watch as I smear my hot, fresh shit all over my white rug It turns me on to smear my shit I lean back and rub my clit while sniffing and licking my shitting fingers
    I have a huge orgasm as I talk dirty to you and sniff my shit Being a dirty scat girl makes me so happy and horny
    Enjoy
    Scat 134-Shit Stained Rug
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : rug.mp4
    File Size : 531.75 MB
    Duration : 00:09:13

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/07v8c1bn9nml

Scatshop.com- Anal Leakage 2

Scatshop.com- Anal Leakage 2

Description:
    Do you like my nasty dripping wet farts? How about long bubbly farts with leakage going down my leg? My stomach was me during making this and I had to use the bathroom SO BAD (obviously lol) but I wanted to stay and share my anal leakage with you
    Model:
    SexyFlatulence
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 43076_analleakage4.mp4
    File Size : 258.14 MB
    Duration : 00:05:03

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dwxwfjinksnb

Scatshop.com- Selfie Golden Shower Before Going Out in Wet Clothes

Scatshop.com- Selfie Golden Shower Before Going Out in Wet Clothes

Description:
    I was about to go run some errands when i felt the urge to pee pretty bad. i was feeling a bit horny so i stripped and peed in a glass jar, then i get dressed and pour the jar of pee all over my clothed body. I rub my body through my pee soaked clothing then strip it off so i can finger my pissy pussy to orgasm. after that i am still feeling pretty naughty so i put my pee drenched clothes back on to go out and run my errands
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : pee-play.mov
    File Size : 148.72 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:14:50

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/n46nccx02ogz

Scatshop.com- Peanut and Poo Chocolate Candy Bars (clip)

Scatshop.com- Peanut and Poo Chocolate Candy Bars (clip)

Description:
    Creating a batch of my super yummy poo candy bars. First I poo into a plastic container then show you the entire process of preparing my peanut and poo chocolate candy bars They are soo yummy
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : poobar.mp4
    File Size : 516.3 MB
    Duration : 00:14:13

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5wgit1e8urx5

Scatshop.com- lesbian ass licking

Scatshop.com- lesbian ass licking

Description:
    my sweet Polish girlfriend was visiting .they fingered me nicely with my shit filled ass loch.und it licked then extensively throughout. hmmmmm
    meine susse polnische freundin war zu besuch .sie fingerte mir schon mein mit scheisse gefulltes arsch loch.und leckte es dann ausgiebig durch. hmmmmm
    Model:
    SuzanDirty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : arschlochgefingert.wmv
    File Size : 11.33 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:03:03

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tjdskowuv2kv

Scatshop.com- **Scatology Hospital** Lesbian Nurses

Scatshop.com- **Scatology Hospital** Lesbian Nurses

Description:
    All nurses in the scatology hospital must be well trained and understand the fine arts of scatology This clip shows how the nurse is introduced into the ways of scatology so she is in a position to care for other patients needing scat therapy. All nurses must get involved so as you can imagine, things get VERY messy Here is a sample of normality at the hospital when new nurse arrive.
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1127-HD.wmv
    File Size : 1020.12 MB
    Duration : 00:23:41

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wblyrx9z1iuo