Scatshop.com- Slave Cunt Tortured and Shit into Mouth P2

Scatshop.com- Slave Cunt Tortured and Shit into Mouth P2

Description:
    The shit of Lady Domi can clean the toilets slave now first nice and swallow and is spit and humiliated. It does not take long before Scatqueen Lady Lucy bends over his cunt mouth and begins to piss and shit. The shit may suck the toilet slave first. Lady Domi pukes him still another splash in his shit mouth, which he swallows. He is then whipped until his whole back is strapped red.
    Model:
    Scatqueens-Berlin
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : sklavenvotze_gequaelt_und_ins_maul_geschissen_p2_y ezz.mp4
    File Size : 404.57 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:14:27
    Video : AVC, 3 784 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    sklavenvotze_gequaelt_und_ins_maul_geschissen_p2_y ezz.mp4 - 404.6 MB

Scatshop.com- Shit Fondue

Scatshop.com- Shit Fondue

Description:
    Me showing off this luscious ass doggy style position and watch how my shit oozes out
    Model:
    cherryrozaybbw
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Shit-Fondue.mp4
    File Size : 436.92 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:04:39
    Video : AVC, 12.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Shit-Fondue.mp4 - 436.9 MB

Scatshop.com- Toilet Slut Training

Scatshop.com- Toilet Slut Training

Description:
    Mistress Annabelle makes toilet slut suck a huge dick with her shit. With great pleasure she does it. She designs a slaves throat for a lovely shit dinner. Slave licks her pussy and asshole, after that she pisses in his mouth. A strong stream of pee splashes into the slave mouth. He must manage to swallow sweet drops. She sits over the slave face and begins to shitting in his mouth. A huge long shit comes out from Mistress asshole. Eat my shit, smelly scum. A lot of shit on the slave face, she suffered for 2 days without shit. A big portion of my shit is your food. Such a crazy pleasure for you to serve me as a toilet. She pushes all the shit in his dirty mouth with a huge dick and makes him suck it. A slave sucks and cleans big shitty dick. Now you are trained and you know how to satisfy your Mistress. Lick my ass and open your mouth wider-I want to piss. The slave experiences immense pleasure from humiliation when the Mistress shits in his mouth.
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 0205171-1.mp4
    File Size : 1386.91 MB
    Duration : 00:19:10
    Video : AVC, 9 914 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    0205171-1.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Scatshop.com- Lick My Sweaty Feet And Dirty Asshole

Scatshop.com- Lick My Sweaty Feet And Dirty Asshole

Description:
    This was a custom video order, no names are used.
    The video will start with you coming in from a run and you are extremely soaked with swear. Begin talking about how stinky and sweaty you are. After that, mention that I have been a good little slave lately and you are granting me the privilege to lick and drink the sweat off your body.
    Turn around and pull your pants down as you show off your bare asshole really close to my face and tell me to smell your stinky asshole.
    Tell me to lick and drink the sweat thats running down your ass crack. You can linger here and keep degrading me if you wish. Move your face close to the camera and tell me thats not the only thing I will be enjoying from your asshole. Tell me I will be smelling and savoring your plops since you know everything about them drives me crazy.It doesnt matter if the plops are solid or if they are liquid, you know that I love them all. Before you can bless me with that ultimate treat, I have to clean your disgusting and sweaty feet. Mention that the reason you didnt wear socks is because you wanted to ensure they were completely dirty before shoving them in my mouth. Take your shoes off and shove your bare feet directly in front of my face as you command me to smell them and breathe in the fragrance. Tell me to start licking them and make sure I adequately clean off any grime that has accumulated on them. Make me get all the gunk in between your toes and also tell me to clean your toenails as well. Tell me to suck on each toe making them nice and squeaky clean. You can be as degrading as you want to be.
    Bringing your face close to the camera again, tell me that because I did such a good job smelling and licking your dirty asshole and sweaty feet, you are going to bless me with the ultimate gift from your asshole.
    Tell me to open wide because you have the one thing I crave so badly.
    Stand over me and give me the gift I deserve all in my mouth and all over my face.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Model:
    xrussianbeautyx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lick-My-Sweaty-Feet-And-Asshole.mp4
    File Size : 1162.33 MB
    Duration : 00:15:37

Download VIDEO:
    Lick-My-Sweaty-Feet-And-Asshole.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Scatshop.com- G-String Tease & Shit

Scatshop.com- G-String Tease & Shit

Description:
    This booty has got you hypnotized, eh? So round and big. you cant get enough and just when you thought you were going to cum for me, I push out a big turd. Cum for me and my shit, baby
    Model:
    SexyScatForYou
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : gstring.mp4
    File Size : 184.77 MB
    Duration : 00:04:31

Download VIDEO:
    gstring.mp4 - 184.8 MB

Scatshop.com- The smearing of shit on the floor and feet

Scatshop.com- The smearing of shit on the floor and feet

Description:
    In this video clip you will see how I shit on the kitchen floor and then smear feces on his legs and the floor a huge stream of my urine
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSC_0004-1.mp4
    File Size : 967.6 MB
    Duration : 00:09:57

Download VIDEO:
    DSC_0004-1.mp4 - 967.6 MB

- Alina walks in supermarket and pooping in mouth

- Alina walks in supermarket and pooping in mouth

Description:
    Scene 1: Alina walks in the supermarket, buys food, her sexy ass attracts looks
    Scene 2: Alina walks around the slave, jumps on her stomach and allows the slave to sniff and lick her legs and sneakers. Next, the slave is to take the taste and smell of shit Alina
    Model:
    suppkakiem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PooAlina100.mp4
    File Size : 786.88 MB
    Duration : 00:22:40

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    PooAlina100.mp4 - 786.9 MB

- Sexy Pissing Under The Shower

- Sexy Pissing Under The Shower

Description:
    Watch me under the shower getting wet and tease you with sexy moves. My pussy is hairy in it. I really have to pee and While I taking shower peeing a lot. You get amazing view and angles from back and front to my pussy and watching my tight pink and hairy pussy till pissing everywhere Enjoy it.
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : VID_20160918_092655.mp4
    File Size : 101.08 MB
    Duration : 00:03:24

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    VID_20160918_092655.mp4 - 101.1 MB

Scatshop.com- Human toilet gets 2nd serving of strangers shit

Scatshop.com- Human toilet gets 2nd serving of strangers shit

Description:
    Earlier, the slave was introduced to his new living accommodation as a human toilet. He has already consumed one load of shit and now another stranger turns up to deliver her payload. She has diarrhea as she squats and squirts her shit into his open mouth
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1050.wmv
    File Size : 114.07 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:12:00
    Video : WMV2, 1 074 kb/s, 28.998 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    scat1050.wmv - 114.1 MB

Scatshop.com- Endless Holiday Shits Compilation

Scatshop.com- Endless Holiday Shits Compilation

Description:
    This is a compilation of over 10 trips to the bathroom over the holiday weekend
    I have been eating tons and tons of delicious food and it has been going through my system at a near nonstop rate
    I have also been ungodly gassy as well all weekend
    You get an incredible HD view of my tight little asshole releasing tons of long shits.
    I release tons and tons of holiday poops into the toilet and completely stinking up the bathroom in the process
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Model:
    xrussianbeautyx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Holiday-Poops.mp4
    File Size : 685.85 MB
    Duration : 00:09:16

Download VIDEO:
    Holiday-Poops.mp4 - 685.8 MB