- stinking adventure

- stinking adventure

Description:
    This time I sit on the floor and send to you many stinky farts. Farts are juicy and not so loud After a moment of farting I just released this STINKY half liquid monster.
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : e90.mp4
    File Size : 506.09 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:06:04

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    e90.mp4 - 506.1 MB

- Eating and Deep Throating My Shit

- Eating and Deep Throating My Shit

Description:
    Watch me push out a nice fat load of shit It looks so good I need to taste it I need to eat it I lovingly look at my shit. I describe it and pull it apart to look at the insides of my turds. I find a nice little piece for me to eat I pop it in my mouth and swallow it down Oh yes It tastes so good I love having my shit inside of me I find a bigger piece and eat that too My shit is working its way down my throat and into my belly Soon my shit will turn into more shit and Ill shit it out tomorrow
    Im so turned on I need more shit Watch me pick up a nice big piece and push it into my mouth I wish I could just chew up giant pieces of shit and swallow them But I can deep throat my shit I mold a turd into a cock shape and push it into my mouth I suck on this amazing turd cock I suck it so good and even deep throat my shit cock I love my tasty, poop cock I want to get fucked by my poop cock Oh yes, soon I just need to keep sucking I wish that my turd cock could cum down my throat
    Its time to shit out the poop that I ate. Its a day later and I know the shit Im about to push out has the poop that I ate yesterday Watch me shit out my own poop that I ate Oh yes, its a nice turd Look at it working its way out of my ass Then as I squeeze it out it makes the nastiest squirting sound Oh its so fucking hot I love playing with my shit and being a nasty shit girl
    Enjoy
    Scat 490-Eating and Deep Throating My Shit
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shiteatshitagain.mp4
    File Size : 1545.6 MB
    Duration : 00:10:56

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    shiteatshitagain.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Scatshop.com- My New Scat Leggings Fitting Perfectly

Scatshop.com- My New Scat Leggings Fitting Perfectly

Description:
    Watch me being naked standing at the shower. Suffering so so badly because I didnt make any poo in the last 3 days but I had such a nice meals like pork, lot of veggies, keto coconut cakes and so on. List is endless and Im waiting for this huge magic between my legs. You admire my toned petite body while desperation and trust me my suffer is real. I could cry of that big shit inside me. I seriously cant hold it so long like an express train. Ok so I was holding my asshole by hands to not pooping myself but its time to release it then I lift my legs up like a good flexible girl and this view to die for. I release without pushing hard creamy and huge chocolate mousse straight into my hand. More then handful and its heavy. ITS A WOW SHIT. No words how big it is and came out from my petite body. Lets get dirty with me. I hold my shit and making brand new dark leggings by. Smearing all over on my ass down there around pussy, my lean tights and calves. Made it super sexy and tight. Stinky shit covering my perfect legs and ass which definitely drive you crazy. I talk dirty and teasing you over and over. Im such a dirty girl who you cant resist at all. And my bubble butt is your destiny. This shit is just perfect to make my new leggings pants on I realized several times and telling you. Do you love it? I keep teasing you before I go so once again you could able to love my brand new scat leggings on. Stinky and so filthy but fitting on me perfectly. No doubt Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN2383.mp4
    File Size : 1370.19 MB
    Duration : 00:18:52

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN2383.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Scatshop.com- Onyx Sykes Erupting From Both Ends

Scatshop.com- Onyx Sykes Erupting From Both Ends

Description:
    Onyx is under the weather. This change of seasons got my poor baby not feeling good Whatever was inside her was determined to get out from both ends enjoy this bubbleguts and puke double feature She begins using the toilet. It was a lil stubborn at first, but then Onyx grabbed the camera to show the runs and sharts shooting out her ass closeup. She wasnt finished as her stomach was still upset. Watch as she blows sick watery bile back into the toilet as she had already emptied herself from the back in My poor baby, hope she feels better soon
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Onyx-102018-1.mp4
    File Size : 1128.84 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:05:28
    Video : AVC, 28.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Onyx-102018-1.mp4 - 1.1 GB

- CleaningLicking and Playing with Dirty, Shitty Butt Plug

- CleaningLicking and Playing with Dirty, Shitty Butt Plug

Description:
    Im at the bathroom and wearing cute mesh bikini. Teasing you at beginning and I tell you I stick up a little naughty thing in my ass. Nice, long butt plug. Take off my panty then you can see clearly how fitting into my tight asshole. I pull it out and start to playing with, and just have some little shit on it already. Show you closer and I taste it. Looks amazing this butt plug with yummy poo on. Then I slide back into my ass and fucking my butt till I feel comes out a loads of shit. So much poo on butt plug. Repeat it few times and playing with ass. Just feel so good. Keep fucking it till its come out more poop. Then lick and clean my plug close to cam. I lick it sensual and I know how much you love when I smear some poo in mouth and on teeth. Sexy isnt? ? I lick it till I see its clean and show you my shitty tongue. Sexy and hot video with lots of poop. Enjoy it.
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20171006_112806.mp4
    File Size : 414.01 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:13:59

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    20171006_112806.mp4 - 414.0 MB

- Pooping after wearing a tail butt plug

- Pooping after wearing a tail butt plug

Description:
    Pooping in the bathtub after wearing a tail butt plug smear on myself and spray and doggy style, chew shit
    Model:
    p00girl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_6140-1.mov
    File Size : 1118.4 MB
    Duration : 00:10:02

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_6140-1.mov - 1.1 GB

- BEST SCAT in YOUR LIFE

- BEST SCAT in YOUR LIFE

Description:
    They say that this is the best video from SweetBettyParlour they say that this video is cursed, the one who will watch it will love forever fragrant shit Say this video can make the cum of people around the world hundreds of times they say this is the best solo shit video from Betty, Lets check it?) One of the best solo video with excellent quality and at an attractive price) Giant pile of creamy shit, anal Masturbation, playing with my pussy, smearing, sucking dirty anal tube, pee a little, it has everything you like) Dat ass, and the sweet smell of my Poo you have in mind? So what are you waiting for) Leave your offers and wishes write to me and follow the news) Love you *bark* PS:Sorry for my awful and crazy english)
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : BEST-SCAT-in-YOUR-LIFE.wmv
    File Size : 0.71 GB / 723.19 MB / 758 320 518 bytes
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:12:31

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    BEST-SCAT-in-YOUR-LIFE.wmv - 723.2 MB

Scatshop.com- Drippy poop-Compilation

Scatshop.com- Drippy poop-Compilation

Description:
    This video contains 3 clips all with decent size loads and there is some drip factor in each one. That almost diarrhea consistency that soft serve chocolatey goodness. Each clip camera angles allows you to see all my massive cheeks.
    The first clip I spread my cheeks and a mushy load eased out. The load even landed on the seat as it was coming out. I wiped and thought it was done but nope.. I opened up and a chocolately stream of poop came flowing out. Payload shown.
    The last clip was super early in the morning. There was a little of a line waiting for the bathroom but I couldnt wait. My roommate is waiting by the door lol. I sat down and a solid but soft turd eased out and landed on the floor. As a spread my cheeks poop continued to drip. Massive payload shown.
    Keyword: bbw ssbbw GoGo amberbooty Ambergogo fat smear scat fatscat ebony redbone amber fatty fat juicy fatass phat ass bbw ssbbw.
    Model:
    Amberbooty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Drippy.mp4
    File Size : 574.96 MB
    Duration : 00:06:07
    Video : AVC, 13.0 Mb/s, 27.320 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Drippy.mp4 - 575.0 MB

- Shart Injections

- Shart Injections

Description:
    He wanted to get off but I was tired and didnt feel good, he should respect that right? No. he kept bugging me for sex. Not fucking happening. Alright dude if you can get off by me just sitting on your face Ill let you cum.. He accepted. Not remembering the awful diarrhea and stomach flu Ive been hit by the last 48 hours haha, I sit full weight on his face and pour numerous farts At least I think you could kind of call them that.. Straight into his nose like a pressure funnel while barely letting up for him to breathe even, I didnt want that mess going anywhere but into his nose. You wanted to cum right, come on, hurry the fuck up, Im sure your nose is on fire by now.
    Model:
    GoddessAmirha
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Shart-Injections.m4v
    File Size : 236.46 MB
    Duration : 00:07:27

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Shart-Injections.m4v - 236.5 MB

Scatshop.com- Your nurse liquid diarrhea

Scatshop.com- Your nurse liquid diarrhea

Description:
    Im wearing a nurses outfit as I like to change the images I can be different , a dirty whore , a slave , but also the obedient and cute little girl . I love to masturbate and love to look at it . I lay down on the bed and inserted himself in her pussy rubber cock, I fuck myself and I want more , at the moment when I fuck myself in the pussy of my butt begins to pour the liquid very liquid diarrhea , I crap , liquid shit diarrhea on the blanket and dripping down my ass . I shoved the rubber dick into my ass and began to fuck himself .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1123.mp4
    File Size : 840.79 MB
    Duration : 00:08:39

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN1123.mp4 - 840.8 MB