Duration : 00:02:02
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    20201001_072156.mp4 - 179.1 MB

Scatshop.com- Juicy Dripps FUNKY Fingers

Scatshop.com- Juicy Dripps FUNKY Fingers

Description:
    Juicy Dripp is back with her freakiest clip to date Smoking Redds Mama is starting to loosen up-in more ways than one Enjoy as she warms up the jackpot in these two FUNKY clips-Enjoy as she fingers her big juicy ass before sitting reverse to shart and unleash a few logs and pee. Enjoy as she shakes and wiggles that Phat redbone booty as wellIn the second clip-She squats her ass in front the camera again to loosen the jackpot with even more energyThis time she busted the flood gates open She lets out an explosion of diarrhea that makes a mess in the bowl and on the toilet seat A freaky, juicy bakers dozen minutes of action from this sexy big booty MILF
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Juicy-Dripp-071018-1.mp4
    File Size : 667.67 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:35
    Video : AVC, 6 349 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Juicy-Dripp-071018-1.mp4 - 667.7 MB

Scatshop.com- Anal games Yana, Carolina, Alice in shit

Scatshop.com- Anal games Yana, Carolina, Alice in shit

Description:
    We welcome you, dear friends once again. In this video you will see Jan, Carolina and Alice. Yana and Carolina are engaged in anal sex with a rubber member, and Alice accepts urine and shit from her friends. Alice lies between Jana and Caroline and caresses herself, and they fuck themselves with rubber members. They sit down on the falos in all depths. Then Yana got up and wrote and fucked Alice. warm shit remained on Alices body, and Yana returned to her phalos. Then Carolina did the same and wrote and shamed Alice. She also left her shit on Alices body and also returned to her rubber phalos, which was attached to the floor with a suction cup. Yana and Caroline turned around and now they sit on their falos with their asses and fuck themselves in the ass. They then rise, then fall to the full depth of the penis. Alice began to smear the shit Yana and Carolina on her body, on her big boobs. Then she began to masturbate her pussy with dirty hands and thrust dirty fingers deeper into her pussy. This is the video we did this time) Thank you for staying with us and buying our videos. For those. who only join our big family, we propose not to be lazy, but to browse through all our videos, there are a lot of interesting video works.) We love you
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0419.mp4
    File Size : 1214.11 MB
    Duration : 00:12:33
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN0419.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Scatshop.com- Katsue Floral Poop

Scatshop.com- Katsue Floral Poop

Description:
    A nice poop while wearing a floral pattern dress
    Close-up ending. Multiple angles (PiP). Cameraman-assisted.
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_katsue_01.mp4
    File Size : 232.16 MB
    Duration : 00:07:30
    Video : AVC, 4 006 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    agp_katsue_01.mp4 - 232.2 MB

Scatshop.com- Shit in Vacation P5

Scatshop.com- Shit in Vacation P5

Description:
    Now housework is announced. The toilet slave of the Scatqueens has to do the dishes while Mistress Michelle and Lady Angie are sitting right behind them eating something. In order for the slave to have a harder time working, Mistress Michelle binds him one leg up. So he has to stand on one leg. The Scatqueens laugh and watch the slave. Then Mistress Michelle has to poop. So the slave laying on the ground, mouth open. Then the shit swells out of the asshole directly into the mouth of the toilet slaves. Enjoy your meal.
    Model:
    Scatqueens-Berlin
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shit_in_vacation_p5_hd_yezz.mp4
    File Size : 267.45 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:01
    Video : AVC, 3 602 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    shit_in_vacation_p5_hd_yezz.mp4 - 267.5 MB

Scatshop.com- Introducing Mary Jane Young, Nasty, and adventurous

Scatshop.com- Introducing Mary Jane Young, Nasty, and adventurous

Description:
    Meet one our newest sensations, Mary Jane This 20 year old college student really shocked me with her willingness to get loose for the camera Every once in a while you strike gold with a recruit and boy did I ever with this one She is learning, but expect even better and HOTTER clips from this hotty in the future Just look at those lovely juicy tits on that slim frame Enjoy four great clips as she pees all over the seat and her feet and even spreads wide to squat and poop over the toilet as well I dont know what it is about black panties and bras that just make me hard as a brick Trust this rookie will do the same magic for you as well
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mary-Jane-051815-scatshop.mp4
    File Size : 706.93 MB
    Duration : 00:09:06
    Video : AVC, 10.7 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 103 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Mary-Jane-051815-scatshop.mp4 - 706.9 MB

Scatshop.com- Explosive Milk Enema

Scatshop.com- Explosive Milk Enema

Description:
    I love to gape my asshole with my big toys Watch me gape my asshole on my bed and then give myself a high volume enema with milk, ending in a huge explosive milk release At the end of the clip I show you the milk that came out with little chunks of my poo floating in it.
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : milk2.mp4
    File Size : 1400.06 MB
    Duration : 00:16:51
    Video : AVC, 11.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 120 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    milk2.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Scatshop.com- 5 days public and private poops

Scatshop.com- 5 days public and private poops

Description:
    I took a weekend vacation. In my relaxed state I took major poops. Well before and after my outing.
    The first video is a lot of large nuggets. Full view of my ass.. lots and lots of poop.
    Second video was shot in a public bathroom.. I pulled my dress up stood over the toilet. I was nervous at first . Still i stood over bowl pushed out several turds. I also peed. Full shot of ads and thighs. Huge payload.
    Keyword: bbw ssbbw GoGo amberbooty Ambergogo fat smear scat fatscat ebony redbone amber fatty fat juicy fatass phat ass bbw ssbbw.
    Model:
    Amberbooty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5-days.mp4
    File Size : 362.82 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:09:53
    Video : AVC, 4 999 kb/s, 28.999 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    5-days.mp4 - 362.8 MB

Scatshop.com- Diva Staxxxs Dual Angle Stank

Scatshop.com- Diva Staxxxs Dual Angle Stank

Description:
    Diva Staxxx is back with some great new dual angle FUNK She decided to have some fun while at home for change-this woman is always on the move. But this time she decided to make a Dual Angle pile Enjoy as she begins with a little poot, then comes into her bedroom to setup for her shoot. Enjoy as she unleashed a FUNKY pile, taking a big dump from two different camera angles. This is a nice two for one from Ms Staxxx
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Diva-Staxxx-080318-1.mp4
    File Size : 208.88 MB
    Duration : 00:08:11
    Video : AVC, 3 045 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Diva-Staxxx-080318-1.mp4 - 208.9 MB

Scatshop.com- Eat my shit slave Part 1

Scatshop.com- Eat my shit slave Part 1

Description:
    In this video Im your Goddess and youre My Slave. Im wearing tight minidress without panty on and higheels. I look at you because youre on the floor got on your knees and just waiting for my instruction because this will be your first time eating your Goddess Shit. Will you be my good and dirty slave? Do you really want it? I wanna teach you and wanna control you. Listen to me my slave and follow the details Then youll being my Shit Slave forever. My little shit pocket whos always serve me. Ill teach you everything what you have to know being shit slave, and how will you eat and swallow your Goddess shit. I know you want is so bad I turn around on my chair backwards to the cam, youre on the floor and laying under my ass. Open your mouth and wait to take that shit what your Goddess gives to you. And magic is happened ? I shit into your mouth and youve followed my instructions well. Youve been a good slave first time. But this wasnt the last. Part 2 coming soon ?
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20170731_090648.mp4
    File Size : 1268.2 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:41
    Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO: