50plusmilfs.com- Ass-fucked by her daughter_s fiancee

Description:
Ass-fucked by her daughter_s fiancee
I have three kids and two grandkids, said Lacy Cummings, a 52-year-old divorcee with a tight, slim body and long, beautiful, blond hair. Lacy has kids, alright For example, in this scene, she has a daughter. We don_t see the daughter, but we do see her daughter_s fiancee...Lacy_s future son-in-law. He_s sitting on the staircase in Lacy_s house, thinking he_s all alone. So he whips out his smartphone and starts watching a video. The video is of Lacy, his future mother-in-law, fucking at 50PlusMILFs.com. Now that_s the kind of thing that doesn_t happen every day. And the thing is, Connor, the future son-in-law, isn_t all alone. Because while he_s intently watching the video, Lacy comes down the steps behind him and whispers in his ear, I guess you found out my dirty little secret. What happens next is the stuff of fantasy: Lacy sucks Connor_s cock. They 69. Connor fucks his future mother-in-law_s pussy. And then he fucks her ass Can you imagine the conversation at Lacy_s family_s holiday table? Lacy is 5_8 and weighs 132 pounds. She has nice, firm tits. She gives massages in Las Vegas, where she lives. We_re guessing she gives happy endings, too. She used to be a dental assistant. Then she discovered what she can do with her body. She goes to swingers clubs for fun. And when we asked her about her sexual fantasies, she said, I have so many. We wonder if one of those included getting ass-fucked by her son-in-law.
Model:
Lacy and Connor Kennedy
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : Lacy_35689_2160p.mp4
File Size : 6955.71 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:27:43

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/6b15de73cb613