Hotwiferio.com- NOT IN MY EYE

Hotwiferio.com- NOT IN MY EYE

Description:
    This week I had a lot of fun doing a 2 way private show. One of my members really loves to play for a long time He can always get me to do so many things for him- including anal I was still really turned on after the show so I went looking for Tommy. I brought out my toys with me and everything. I wanted to do a show for Tommy with my toys- but it didn_t stop there We ended up having sex on the pool table and he was fucking my ass so good with the dildo He kept wanting to stick his own cock in there but I told him that his cock is too wide and that maybe next time when I see one of my male friends he can watch him fuck my ass
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : feb06wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 92.52 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:13:50

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:feb06wk3-clip1high.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- CABANA BOY

Hotwiferio.com- CABANA BOY

Description:
    This week we were in Cancun , Mexico- one of the most beautiful places I_ve ever been to The people are really friendly and as we are walking to our room I notice a really cute cabana boy staring at me. I smile and give him a little wink- which makes him smile. TT and I were both really tired from the long trip so, after dinner we settle in for the night. He wants to get up early the next morning and go deep sea fishing. I have other plans in mind- like lounging by the pool, getting a massage, and flirting with the cute cabana boy I go down by the pool and lay out for a little while and then when I see the cute guy I tell him to bring me a pina colada up to my room. When he arrives I_m sitting on the terrace in my bikini. As we are talking I notice naked people walking by. I ask him if you can walk around naked everywhere- and he says everywhere but the restaurants. I then say, so I can just take my bikini off right here and walk down to the pool like this? He answers yes. How about if you take off your clothes too so, I_ll be more comfortable, He says, well we are suppose to make the guests happy. When I see his shorts drop to the floor, I notice his cock is already hard. I sit there staring at him and finally I ask him if I can touch his cock. He doesn_t answer, but I can tell he wants me to I take his cock in my hand and I gently stroke and feel it with my fingers. I then get down on my knees and look up at him and smile as I take his very large member into my mouth. I want more of it- and I want it inside of me. I lead him over to the bed where I bend over and ask him to put it in my pussy. He takes all my pussy in and I can feel that big cock deep inside me. As he_s fucking me I place my fingers around my clit and rub around my pussy. I_m getting wetter and wetter and I know I_m going to cum soon. I tell him to fuck me even harder and I move my hand faster and faster until I cum and shiver all over. I then sit in front of him and I begin to really suck on his cock- I want him to shoot his cum all over my face. I suck and jerk him off at the same time until he shoots a huge load on my face, neck and tits. I can_t believe how much this boy can cum Yummmm. Later that afternoon I went out on a motor boat, played on the beach, went horseback riding naked, and road on ATC_s- it was a really fun day
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : feb04wk4-clip1.3gp
    File Size : 32.96 MB
    Resolution : 352x288
    Duration : 00:04:55

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:feb04wk4-clip2.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- TOMMY STRIKES BACK

Hotwiferio.com- TOMMY STRIKES BACK

Description:
    Well- after what I did last week Tommy thought it was pay back time. Whenever he has sex with another girl I am always there to join him. In this week_s update he went off without me and called Allie. She assumed I thought it was okay so she went ahead and met with Tommy. I guess, that_s what I get for not including him when I was with Jake Although I didn_t get to watch in person the end result is pretty hot
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : mar05wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 44.29 MB
    Duration : 00:06:37

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mar05wk2-clip2high.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- Video Journal

Hotwiferio.com- Video Journal

Description:
    Video Journal
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : feb06wk2-vj(1).mp4
    File Size : 23.36 MB
    Duration : 00:03:30

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:feb06wk2-vj.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:feb06wk2-vj.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- Michelle

Hotwiferio.com- Michelle

Description:
    Michelle
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : michelle3(1).mp4
    File Size : 97.94 MB
    Duration : 00:14:43

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:michelle3.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:michelle3.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- HOT GUYS MAKE ME HORNY

Hotwiferio.com- HOT GUYS MAKE ME HORNY

Description:
    I really had a lot of fun today, Tara and I went up to this little mall which carries specialty boutiques. There_s a really nice cigar shop there, which I love to walk by to smell the cigars well actually I enjoy looking at the hot guys who go in there. Today, I saw someone who looked like one of my favorite celebrities, The Rock. This guy was so big and hot, and he was actually checking me out, it must have been the short little black dress I was wearing. He had on these cool jeans, and I could see the bulge in his pants. It looked like he was huge. I wish I could have seen what was inside those jeans With all the excitement, and the fact that I wasn_t wearing any panties my pussy began to get moist. I could feel the wetness in between my pussy lips. I was so turned on that when I got home I told TT to sit unzip his pants and to sit down. I wanted to imagine sucking on that guys cock, although TT didn_t know what was going on inside my dirty little mind. I got him so hard. I_m not sure if he knew what was really going on but he was enjoying it just the same. It had been a couple of days since we had done anything, so he had a nice big load for me. When he cam I held it in my mouth, and than after I showed it to him I swallowed the whole thing. It was so good and sweet
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : oct03wk3-clip1.3gp
    File Size : 32.76 MB
    Duration : 00:04:52

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoct03wk3-clip2.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- CUM COVERED CHIN

Hotwiferio.com- CUM COVERED CHIN

Description:
    I took Tommy out to Wekiva Springs to do some canoeing and swimming. It was so pretty- and a perfect day The only thing that stood in my way of really having some fun was lookie loos I really wanted to suntan topless on the sandy beach and have some naughty fun with Tommy but there was too many people around. I was really turned on and wanted so much to suck on Tommy_s cock that I made him go into the men_s bathroom with me. We went into the biggest stall and I kneeled down on the floor and gave him a really good blow job. He came really good for me all over my mouth
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : oct05wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 60.8 MB
    Duration : 00:09:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoct05wk1-clip1high.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- BIKINI CAR WASH

Hotwiferio.com- BIKINI CAR WASH

Description:
    This week_s update I held a bikini car wash fundraiser. For a good cause- so Rio could go to the Caribbean Just kidding- well anyway I did wash this guy_s car and he squirted back at me What nerve No- really I quite enjoyed that big load in my face
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : may05wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 60.58 MB
    Duration : 00:09:03

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:may05wk3-clip2high.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- BLACK COCK FANTASY

Hotwiferio.com- BLACK COCK FANTASY

Description:
    I try to sunbathe and swim everyday now that the weather is so hot. TT and I were down by the community pool enjoying the sun and the view. I was watching the view of these two black guys sitting near us. They had great bodies with really nice bulges in their shorts. It really turned me on and made me remember about the new toy I purchased not long ago. This nice long 10 black cock- well, dildo I mean. I wish it was real I was getting really turned on and wet so I told TT that I would be right back with drinks for us. I went back home and found my toy and couldn_t resist playing with it. I guess, I was gone a little too long because TT came home. I quickly put it away so he wouldn_t see me playing with it. He must have seen me put it away because he asked me what I had had in my hand. I finally told him what I was doing and he said he wanted to watch me play with the black cock. I had fun showing him all the things I was doing and then asked him to join me and my friend. He fucked me really good and in my mind I was fucking one of those black guys at the pool. I had a really good orgasm and so did he all over my face I_ve never been with a black guy but fantasize about it often. Who knows maybe one day I will do it
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : july04wk1-clip1.3gp
    File Size : 69.81 MB
    Duration : 00:10:24

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:july04wk1-clip2.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- SPRING BREAK BLOWJOB

Hotwiferio.com- SPRING BREAK BLOWJOB

Description:
    This weekend Tommy and I stayed at a hotel in Daytona Beach and had some Spring break fun. There were so many hot college guys everywhere and I was very horny I kept telling Tommy how much I would love to pick one of them up and take him back to my room. He started to laugh and said you always say you_re going to go up to someone and then you never do. So he dared me to go over and ask one of them up to our room. So I saw this hot guy who wasn_t with a girl so I went up and started talking to him. After introducing myself and having a little small talk I asked him if he_d like a blow job. His eyes got real wide and he looked shocked- but he didn_t turn me down. I introduced him to Tommy and then we all went up to our room. I wanted to get in the bath tub to wash off some of the chlorine- and then we just never left the bathroom We undressed each other while we were touching the whole time. I was really excited and couldn_t wait to get his cock in my mouth. It was really nice and it fit in my mouth perfectly I got him to shoot a nice big load right into my mouth Hmmmm- it tasted so good
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : mar06wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 110.18 MB
    Duration : 00:16:27

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mar06wk3-clip1high.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:mar06wk3-clip1high.mp4