Hotwiferio.com- TABOO TALK 2

Hotwiferio.com- TABOO TALK 2

Description:
    I was sitting in the living room relaxing after a long day at the office. I had my feet up on the couch and I was looking through some pictures on my Ipad that a member had sent me. He sent me all these pictures of black guys fucking mom_s while their friends watch. It was really turning me on My friend walked by and saw my legs spread open. I had on a skirt with red pantyhose that were crotchless from ass to pussy. He yelled at me and told me to close my legs that I didn_t even have any panties on. I acted like it didn_t matter. I_m always walking around the house naked so this isn_t any different. He wanted me to make him something to eat but I didn_t feel like getting up and told him to make something for himself. He asked me what I was doing so I told him I was looking at these really sexy photos. He tried not to seem interested but I could tell that he was so I told him to come over so I could show him what I was looking at. When he saw the photos he acted like he didn_t like them but his boner in his boxers told me otherwise I put my hand on his boxers and pulled out his dick. He told me to stop it but I kept at it. I was gently stroking it. He didn_t push me away so I knew he was enjoying it. I continued stroking him while he looked at the pictures. I told him to come around the other side of the couch so he could see better. I told him this way he could look at my hairy pussy and the photos while I continued making his dick hard. I told him that he needed to please me and that I needed to get his cum. I told him that I was really horny and needed his dick in my mouth and that I wanted to eat his cum. I then started telling him that I wanted him to watch me fuck a black cock and that he would really enjoy cumming to that. This made his dick so hard and he let out a huge load of cum for me
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : nov12wk3bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 422.44 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:51

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:nov12week3bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:nov12wk3bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- MOUTHFUL OF CUM

Hotwiferio.com- MOUTHFUL OF CUM

Description:
    This week I had some fun telling Tommy about my last rendezvous I had with a friend this weekend. I even started showing him how I slowly undressed for this guy. He loves how turned on I get when I_m with other guys and his cock gets incredibly hard I loved sucking and stroking his cock and almost making him cum but stopping each time just before that happened My pussy was so wet and excited After I made Tommy cum in my face I told him I didn_t finish my whole story and that I left some things out. He wasn_t too happy about hearing this so instead of yelling at me and fighting all day and maybe the next day he decided to punish me right then and there by squirting in my mouth. This was something he had never done before, usually I get tied up or spanked so I was very surprised that he wanted to humiliate me by squirting on me. I actually found it very erotic and told him later that I want him to start doing that to me more often. He said that it was supposed to humiliate and that I wasn_t suppose to like it but that has always been my problem, I tend to like all the crazy things when it comes to sex.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : sep10wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 145.25 MB
    Resolution : 320x178
    Duration : 00:21:40

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:sep10week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sep10wk1-clip1high.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- BEHIND THE BATHROOM DOOR

Hotwiferio.com- BEHIND THE BATHROOM DOOR

Description:
    It_s ladies night out and I_m ready to have some fun with my girl friends I put on my tight jeans and a skimpy top and was finishing up with my makeup when Tommy came into the bathroom to see what I was doing. When he saw the see-through top I was wearing he got so excited knowing all the guys at the bar would be looking at my breasts I knew I would have to please him or I would get the third degree for going out like that I gave Tommy a handjob and then finished him off by sucking on his cock. He came a nice big load that I gladly licked off of my breasts
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : jan08wk1-clip1high.3gp
    File Size : 135.6 MB
    Resolution : 352x288
    Duration : 00:20:14

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:jan08wk1-clip1high.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:jan08wk1-clip1high.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- RIO S BOY TOY 3

Hotwiferio.com- RIO_S BOY TOY 3

Description:
    I just got home from working all day in the office and decided to undress and take a nice hot bath. I was lathering up and feeling so relaxed when I heard a guy call out my name. It was Edward my neighbor_s son. I told him to come into the bathroom so we could talk. He looked so cute, must have just gotten back from his classes. I started flirting with him and I asked him to put some lather on my back. His touch felt so good and having him caress me like that really excited me. I asked him if he would take his pants off so I could rub his balls. His dick was already hard and his balls felt so good I slowly caressed them and even touched his dick slowly with my fingers. I was feeling his shaft all the way up to the tip. I then put my mouth around it and sucked on it for a long time. I love the feel of his young dick in my mouth. I then got out of the tub and wrapped the towel around me. I sat on the edge of the tub with my legs open so he could see my pussy. I stroked his dick and sucked on his balls, slowly teasing him. I love making him wait We started kissing and he was caressing my breasts and also fingering me. I asked him to get the blue chair out of my room and bring it over here. I then had him lay back on it so I could sit on top of him. I rubbed my pussy on his balls while I slowly caressed and stroked him. I then slid on top of his dick feeling my pussy take every inch of him. His dick felt amazing inside me It was so hard and sexy to fuck I rode him for a long time, going slow at times while we made out and then faster to keep his dick nice and hard. After I came I then pulled his dick out and stroked him to the very end. His cum shot all over his chest and on my hand. I then came around on top of him and licked up every drop, slurping and licking it all up and off his pretty dick
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : oct12wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 670.33 MB
    Duration : 00:29:46

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RARct12week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoct12wk4-clip3hd.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 18 WITH LANCE

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 18 WITH LANCE

Description:
    This week I met Lance for another cock audition. I was excited to see him because in all the photos he sent me he was so cute and had a huge cock I always like to start off by teasing and stripping. I find it_s the best way to get a guy turned on and make his dick get hard. His photos didn_t lie either His cock was huge Once I got it out of his pants I couldn_t wait to put my hand around it It felt so good and it didn_t take long to get it really hard I took my panties off and spread my legs and slid down to put my mouth around it. He then started fingering me while I was sucking on him. My pussy was so wet I sucked on him for a long time and even got on my knees and had him stand in front of me so I could suck on him some more. He then had me lay back on the couch and he lifted up my legs so he could lick my pussy. Hmmm, it felt so good having his tongue on my clit and pussy. I then got on top of him and sat my pussy on his balls while I stroked his big cock. I then asked him if I could fuck him and he said yes. I slid myself on top of him and fucked him good. I wanted to see his cum so I asked him to stand up and he stroked himself off while I licked and sucked on his balls. His cum shot all over my open mouth and squirted onto my cheek and breasts. I had so much fun with him. I wish he was moving with us to Florida but I guess I_ll have to find some new cocks to play with here in Florida
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : june12wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 178.93 MB
    Resolution : 320x180
    Duration : 00:26:42

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:june12week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:june12wk4-clip3hd.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- ITALIAN STALLION

Hotwiferio.com- ITALIAN STALLION

Description:
    This week I went to a convention and after meetings all day I was getting ready to go to the cocktail party. I had on a royal blue cocktail dress that a member sent me. I_m in the bathroom and I hear the door close in my hotel room. It startles me so I walk out to the living room and see some guy standing there with a suit case. I ask him what he_s doing in my room and he asks me the same thing. I start to argue with him and tell him that it_s my room and it was the last suite and they said I could have it. He argues back that they told him the exact same thing. He asks me where I was going and I tell him I_m here for the convention (he says he is too) and that they are having a cocktail party. He says he was going to shower and go down too. I tell him I heard that there is going to be a really hot single guy and he has a big dick and I want to meet him. He says he wonders if my friend was talking about him because he has a big dick. I say- oh really? So, he says we should wager on the room. If he has a big dick and I like him then he could keep the room if I don_t then he will get a new room. I agree that sounds good so we start touching each other and kissing. Slowly removing our clothes and I_m unzipping his pants so I could see the goods. His dick was big so I kept going to see how hard and big I could get it. I was stroking him real good and then had my mouth all over it. It was huge so we ended up going into full blown sex. I wanted to feel that big dick inside me. It felt amazing and I came hard I even got a nice big load out of him He didn_t disappoint me. I suggested we should go down to the party together and then share the room and have more fun later.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : jan13wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 507.98 MB
    Duration : 00:22:39

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:jan13week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:jan13wk2-clip3hd.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE BIG DICKS

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE BIG DICKS

Description:
    This week one of my members came to meet me. It was Tony_s birthday and I wanted to make his day extra special. When he originally emailed me he sent me a few clothed photos. I was happily surprised when I got to undress him
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : apr09wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 162.12 MB
    Resolution : 320x180
    Duration : 00:24:13

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:apr09week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:apr09wk3-clip1high.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- DICKS AND DILDOS

Hotwiferio.com- DICKS AND DILDOS

Description:
    This week I started off by doing a solo video for you guys. I had just bought a huge dildo and couldn_t wait to try it out I started having so much fun with it and got even more excited because Tommy was filming me. His dick was getting so hard watching me I just had to feel his hard cock in my hand while I was fucking myself with the huge dildo. I became so incredibly wet and excited that I needed to feel his big dick inside me. While we were kissing and I was on top of him I came all over his dick. It got even better when I stroked his cock and he shot out a huge load all over his dress shirt
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : jan10wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 205.83 MB
    Duration : 00:30:43

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:jan10week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:jan10wk4-clip1high.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- SLEEPING BOOTY

Hotwiferio.com- SLEEPING BOOTY

Description:
    It_s Halloween time again and I needed a sexy outfit to wear to a costume party tonight so I went out and bought a Snow White dress. But before I wore it out Tommy wanted to make sure that he was the first one who got to fuck me in it. So I put on my dress and a sexy pair of stockings and high heels then laid down on the bed and waited for him to come in so he could have his way with me. It only took a second after I laid down before I felt his dick poke me in the mouth. So, of course, I started sucking on it. Then he pulled down my panties and ate my pussy out real good. I love it when a man knows how to lick pussy real good. Then he had me get on all fours so he could eat my ass out. He loves sticking his tongue deep in my ass and tongue fucking me. Then he put the camera up real close so everyone can get a good look at my pussy and ass spread open. He likes it when I spread open my ass and show it to other guys. Then he stuck his hard cock inside me and fucked me real good from behind. Then he stood up on the bed and made me suck and jerk his cock off until he shot his cum all over me. I just love waiting for his cum to shoot out. I like it when guys make me watch while they jerk their cocks off all over me. So now my costume is all broken in and I_m ready to go out and get fucked in it again I hope its a big hit with all the husbands at the party tonight. There_s this one guy in particular that I_ve been flirting with lately and I_m hoping that he will take me into a spare bedroom, lift up my skirt and fuck me real good until he shoots all of his cum deep inside me. That way I can have his hot cum dripping out of my pussy all night long at the party. I can_t wait. Wish me luckI got my wish and ended up having a lot of fun at the party. There were only two other couples at the party and they got the night started off right by playing a game of strip pool while Tommy and I watched. Then when they were all naked they came over to the couch with us and started playing with us. The girls started kissing me all over while the guys watched. Then the two girls went over and started making out with Tommy and giving him lap dances while the men pulled my tits out and sucked on them while I stroked their cocks. Then we all went into the master bedroom and basically had one big orgy. There were beautiful fake tits, pretty shaved pussies and big swinging dicks everywhere I looked. Tommy fucked this georgous woman doggy style on the bed while her husband was fucking me on the floor. I know Tommy had a good time because he came in about ten minutes which I think is a record for him. Then he went outside and played with the other woman in the hot tub while her husband bent me over the bed and fucked me hard. It kind of pissed me off too because first of all I really didn_t want to be with him and second I was to busy being jealous about the fact that the other wife was taking my husband outside and away from me where I couldn_t see what they were doing. But I felt like I didn_t really have a choice when it came to fucking this guy because he just grabbed me pushed me down on the bed and stuck it in. But being the good little slut that I am I let him fuck me until he came. All together it was a very fun evening. We had good food and drinks, lots of laughs and a lot of wild sex.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : oct10wk5-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 154.61 MB
    Duration : 00:23:05

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RARct10week5_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoct10wk5-clip1high.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- PUSSY SPREADING

Hotwiferio.com- PUSSY SPREADING

Description:
    I get a lot of requests from members asking me to do more videos where I_m spreading my pussy for the camera. I love being told what to do by my members so today I put on a sexy outfit and had Tommy get the camera out so he could film me spreading my pussy real wide. After I stripped out of my sexy outfit I bent over and spread my ass for the camera and then I laid back on the couch and spread my pussy real wide. I told Tommy to get a good close up of my pussy with my legs open wide because I wanted to make sure you guys got a good view of my pussy so you could jerk off while you_re looking at it. I love getting lots of hot cum shot inside me so I had Tommy jerk off while I was spreading my pussy for the camera and then when he was ready to cum I spread my pussy really wide and had him shoot all of his hot cum inside me. It was so hot watching all that cum shoot inside me. I love it when guys cum inside me like that. One of my crazy fantasies is to have three or four guys take turns shooting their cum inside me and try to get me pregnant.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : mar11wk4bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 76.99 MB
    Duration : 00:11:30

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:mar11week4bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: