Hotwiferio.com- SEXY SOLO 5

Hotwiferio.com- SEXY SOLO 5

Description:
    I was looking all over my room for my box of toys and couldn_t find them anywhere. Finally after crawling around the floor I found them way under my bed. My son Robby came into the room while I was laying on the floor looking for it and my bare ass was showing. When I put the box of toys on the bed I noticed he had a sexy smile on his face. I asked him if he_d like to watch mommy masturbate. He got embarrassed and started to turn for the door but I said oh come on Robby it_s okay. Don_t you want to watch your mommy cum? He stopped at the door and smiled while I got out one of my favorite huge cocks to play with. I laid on my back and spread my legs showing him my pussy. I then slowly put the huge cock inside me pulling it in and out. My pussy started getting wet and it felt so good going in and out. I told him to pull his dick out so I he could stroke it for me while I came. I then got on my knees and slid down on top of the huge cock. I lifted my ass up and down squeezing the cock with my pussy lips. I could feel my creamy wetness all over it. I came on the huge cock and sat up to tease my son some again. I pulled my breasts out of my nightgown and asked him if he_d like to watch mommy cum again? He nodded his head yes and I grabbed a black cock to fuck this time. I love fucking a big black cock I slid my pussy down on top of it again and fucked it nice and slow until I came again. I was so turned on and loved having Robby in the room to watch me
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : nov11wk3bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 110.4 MB
    Resolution : 320x178
    Duration : 00:16:29

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:nov11week3bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:nov11wk3bonus-clip1high.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- DECADENT DIVAS

Hotwiferio.com- DECADENT DIVAS

Description:
    This week I had my friend Brianna over. We started playing pool and she was beating me the whole time- so I got tired of it and told her to come in the bedroom with me. I knew I would have more fun in there I got out my vanilla lotion and started giving her a massage working my hands on her upper back, then lower back, down to her ass. I then had her turn over and worked my hands around her breasts and tummy, going down to her panties and teasing her with my fingers around her panty area. She then gave me a massage and when she got to my breasts she started licking and biting my nipples. She took off my panties and pulled my legs back spreading my pussy for her tongue. She licked my pussy so good I was in heaven Then it was my turn to lick her pussy. I wanted to do 69 so we could both enjoy it at the same time and that_s when we both came.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : mar07wk3-clip1high.3gp
    File Size : 96.83 MB
    Resolution : 352x288
    Duration : 00:14:26

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mar07wk3-clip1high.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:mar07wk3-clip1high.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- ORAL ASSISTANCE

Hotwiferio.com- ORAL ASSISTANCE

Description:
    I was working in the office on the computer when Tommy came home from working out. He came into the office and started taking off his clothes and started telling me how bad he wanted to fuck me. I wasn_t going to turn him down especially when he was standing there naked in front of me. I just love seeing a guys dick just hanging there waiting for me I went at his cock and sucked on it until it get nice and hard for me. He then fucked me in the chair and then I licked all my cum off his cock and finished him off into my mouth. He had a really nice load for me
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : aug06wk1-clip1high.3gp
    File Size : 49.53 MB
    Duration : 00:07:22

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:aug06wk1-clip1high.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:aug06wk1-clip1high.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- HORNY FITNESS BABES

Hotwiferio.com- HORNY FITNESS BABES

Description:
    This morning I worked out with Ashley Chambers. She_s so muscular and sexy I love having her as a friend- free training Lol. We started off by warming up on the cardio machines and then went right over to do chest press. From there we did squats, tricep dips and more chest exercises. Her chest and ass is amazing- I had a hard time concentrating We worked up a sweat and she promised me a rub down so we went back to our room. We got on the bed and she started licking me and then I brought out my toys. She strapped my big cock on and started fucking me with it. I took the big monster cock in my pussy feeling it go deep inside me. I squeezed her tits every time she thrusted inside me. She then rubbed my clit and fucked my pussy good until I had a nice orgasm She wanted me on top of her so we did 69. I love the feel of her body- and kissing and sucking on her tits is awesome Then I had her lay on her back and she spread her legs for me. Her large clit is so sexy and I went right down on it with my lips and tongue. Her pussy is so nice I slid her purple dildo inside her while I tongued her clit and made her cum good She_s so sweet and sexy Love playing with her
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : oct12wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 580.6 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:25:56

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RARct12week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Videoct12wk2-clip3hd.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- NAILED WITH CUM

Hotwiferio.com- NAILED WITH CUM

Description:
    This week I was working in our office doing private shows when Tommy came in to see me. I stripped and teased him for a while before stroking his dick. He fingered and licked my pussy getting me incredibly wet. He then bent me over the desk and fucked me so good. I sucked his dick while he fingered my pussy and then he shot his big load in my face
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : mar09wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 158.51 MB
    Resolution : 320x180
    Duration : 00:23:41

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:mar09week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:mar09wk1-clip1high.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- POOLSIDE HEAT

Hotwiferio.com- POOLSIDE HEAT

Description:
    I like to tan outside with my skimpiest black bikini so today when I went outside with it on Tommy was cleaning the pool. He looked so hot in the new plaid shorts he just bought. I went right up to him and grabbed his crotch. We started making out and he left the pool brush in the pool as we walked up to the lounge chair to make out some more. Usually we_d go inside and get on the bed and have sex but neither one of us wanted to move. It just felt so good- that we finished there
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : apr08wk4-clip1high.3gp
    File Size : 206.52 MB
    Duration : 00:30:50

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:apr08wk4-clip1high.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:apr08wk4-clip1high.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- LESBIAN LUST

Hotwiferio.com- LESBIAN LUST

Description:
    I was still turned on after Chad left and I wanted some alone time with Danielle. We went into her bedroom and put on some sexy lingerie for each other and got on her bed. I love Danielle_s skin, it_s so soft and smells like roses. Her soft lips touching mine felt so nice and got me wet. She started fingering me and then went in between my legs and started licking me. It felt so good And then she started fingering me while still licking me and really concentrated on my clit unit I had a really nice orgasm. She_s so incredible I then wanted to reciprocate by going down on her sweet pussy. I love the way her pussy lips feel on my lips and her juices tasted so good I also really enjoyed kissing and playing with her beautiful breasts I can_t wait to do it again one day
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : july12wk5bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 82.01 MB
    Resolution : 320x180
    Duration : 00:12:15

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:july12week5bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:july12wk5bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- CUCKOLD TALK 1

Hotwiferio.com- CUCKOLD TALK 1

Description:
    I have a date with a hot college guy tonight so I put on a sexy short dress, some stockings and high heels. I came out to the living room to show Tommy what I was wearing and I could tell he was getting jealous already While I teased him with my body I kept telling him about my date and the things that I was going to do. I was so excited thinking about being out on the dance floor with my hot guy friend. I told Tommy that I_m going to put his hand under my skirt while were dancing so he could feel my pussy and show him that I_m not wearing any panties. I_m then going to put my hand in his jeans and feel his big cock. I_m going to keep teasing him all night until we go out to his car and we can sex. I_m then going to lift up my skirt and let him fuck me in the parking lot Tommy_s cock was so hard and my pussy was so incredibly wet that I just had to get off before I left. So, I played with pussy with my big toy and stroked Tommy_s cock. I also let him fuck me and then had him shoot his big load in my mouth.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : nov12wk2bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
    File Size : 420.2 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:40

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:nov12week2bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:nov12wk2bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- MILF CREAM PIE

Hotwiferio.com- MILF CREAM PIE

Description:
    Tommy_s been shooting his cum inside my pussy a lot lately and then making me push out all of his cum out of my pussy, which I love to do, so I told him that I wanted to do a cream pie video today so everyone can see all of that cum drip out of my pussy. So I put on a sexy outfit and stripped for him which always gets his cock hard. Then I made him watch me as I fucked a big dildo in front of him. Then I bent over, stuck my ass in the air and spread my cheeks apart so he could get a good look at my pretty ass real good. It always turns him on when I bend over and spread my ass like that. Then I sat on his lap while he sucked on my tits and fingered my pussy real good. I really love it when men stick their big fingers inside my wet pussy. After that I sucked on his cock while I fucked myself with the dildo. I love sucking on a dick while my pussy is getting fucked. I wish another cock was there so I could have got all my holes fuck at the same time. Then I laid on my back, put my legs in the air and had Tommy get on top of me and pound my pussy real hard until he shot his hot cum inside of me. It felt so good having his cock pumping all of that hot cum inside me. He told me to push it out so everyone could see it so I flexed my pussy and all of a sudden I could feel all of this hot cum trickle out of my pussy and down my ass. Next time I_ll have to squat over a glass so his cum can drip out into the glass and I can drink it all.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : nov10wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 156.88 MB
    Duration : 00:23:27

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:nov10week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:nov10wk2-clip1high.mp4

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 6 WITH MARCO

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 6 WITH MARCO

Description:
    This week I held another cock audition for my site. A fan named Marco sent me an e-mail and said that he wanted to audition so I asked him to send me some pictures. He sent me a couple pictures of his huge dick and I got so excited that I immediately set up a shoot with him that day. I put on a sexy outfit and waited for him to arrive. He called and said he was running ten minutes late and since I was so horny and I couldn_t wait to suck on his cock I had Tommy pull his cock out so I could play with it until Marco arrived. Once Marco arrived I brought him over to the couch so I could get close to him. One of my favorite things to do to my fans is to rub their cocks through their pants while I_m getting to know them for the first time. I have found that its a great way to break the ice and ease their tension. Once I felt his cock get hard in his pants I knew that he was starting to relax and that we were going to have a good time. We kissed for a minute and I got so wet that I had to take my panties off. So I stood up and showed him my body while I stripped out of my panties. Then I pulled his cock out of his shorts and started stroking it and sucking on it. I was pleasantly surprised by the size of his cock. He had such a huge dick. It was so big and thick and it felt great in my mouth. Then I had him finger my pussy while I stroked him real hard. I love getting my pussy fingered while I_m stroking a huge cock. So I grabbed his balls with one hand and stroked him hard with my other one until he shot his cum out for me. He screamed so loud for me that I couldn_t believe it. It was such a turn on hearing him scream while I was making him cum. That_s the kind of result a woman like me wants to get. It meant that I did a great job and when it comes to jerking guys off I take my job very serious and I want to be the best. After he came I told him that I was still turned on and that I wanted him to come back and fuck me sometime so I could feel his thick cock inside me. He said okay so I made plans for him to come back next week. I_m so excited I can hardly wait.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Hotwiferio.com
    Info:
    File Name : dec10wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
    File Size : 101.41 MB
    Duration : 00:15:06

Download Screenshots:
    Flyfiles RAR:dec10week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: