Page 11 of 45 First ... 91011121321 ... Last

Stockingvideos.com- The Sexy Job Interview with Miss Julia, Heather & Angela One

Stockingvideos.com- The Sexy Job Interview with Miss Julia, Heather & Angela One

Description:
    Miss Julia has advertised for positions testing a new product. The phone rings, and she invites Heather and Angela over for an interview. The two girls arrive. Angela is looking prim and proper in her hound_s-tooth check two-piece business suit with a very sexy pencil skirt. Heather is in a simple but sexy blouse and short skirt. Miss Julia is most concerned that the girls are appropriately dressed and wants to make sure their underwear is appropriate for testing her product. Angela is obviously up to the challenge. She stands in front of Julia_s desk and begins a slow and sexy striptease. Sexy Heather is seated with her legs apart and hikes up her skirt and begins to caress her shiny pink panties as Angela dances for Julia. Heather can_t contain herself and lies on the floor under Angela_s skirt and looks up at her black panties. You see what she sees. You are right there looking up as Angie sways to the music. Heather_s legs are spread and for the first time we see she is wearing white pantyhose with her shiny satin pink bikini panties over top of the tight white nylon. Miss Julia reaches over her desk, skirt hiked up to reveal her vintage fifties red nylon panties and her sexy seamed stockings. Angela strips to her black brassiere, black garter belt, black hip hugger vintage nylon panties to the great delight of both the girls. Julia and Angela begin kissing and Heather is furiously rubbing her panties. There are so many good shots of Heather_s panties, Angie_s black panties and fabulous bottom and Julia_s amazing legs and boobs in her bra. Angie strips out of her black panties and, to Heather_s great delight, tosses them on her face. She licks them and inhales Angie_s horny scent before she slides them in her own pink panties and masturbates looking up at Angie_s naked pussy in her black garter belt and stockings. Hmmmmm we wonder what product Julia is interested in testing and just where all this girl girl girl lingerie sex is leading.
    Model:
    Heather, Julia, Nylon Angie
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : sexyinterviewcone1000.wmv
    File Size : 89.46 MB
    Resolution : 448x252
    Duration : 00:14:00
    Video : VC-1, 800 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/b5c558429b2ab

Stockingvideos.com- The Best Damn Panty Video Ever Made...

Stockingvideos.com- The Best Damn Panty Video Ever Made...

Description:
    This is a fanfuckingtastic panty video. Two amazing panty girls that absolutely love lingerie and you get to see just how much because these two horny girls have been left on their own with a video camera to wear what they want and do just what they want and you get to watch. AC is a dusky girl with the biggest tits, at least double g and she is wearing a short little skirt and she teases you as DirtyAngie, behind the camera, asks her to lift her skirt. She just shows off her stocking tops before showing you her lacy white bikini panties. But wait, she slides down her bikini panties to reveal the hottest purple tiny bikini panties underneath. And she talks about her love of panties as well. She also demonstrates how she bends over to let strangers peek up her skirt when she is out. We all have seen girls do this to tease us, but when AC does it and tells you about it, it could make a grown man cry. Then AC takes the camera and DirtyAngie lets you peek up her skirt to see her white panties and she talks about her stockings as you peek. Don_t you just love to see that little flash of panty up a girl_s skirt? Especially in stockings? And then Angie, the dirty girl, pulls her panties aside and she is wearing two pairs of panties as well. Pink bikinis under her white panties. Its AC_s turn in front of the camera and she strips down to her underwear and shows off. Her enormous boobs look so damn hot in her push up bra. But Angie can_t wait and unhooks AC_s bra and her huge tits fall free and Angie gropes her as she proudly shows off her titties to you. Angie gets spanked by AC and Angie also licks and gropes AC_s pantied ass. Wow. is all I can say. Both girls now show off for you in their sexy panties and stockings and you watch as Angie, spreads her stockinged legs, pulls her panties aside to show off her hairy pussy and masturbates. Her panties are already visibly wet. She masturbates furiously in her panties with her dildo. Real panty fetish videos are rare and lesbian panty videos with girls who truly love panties are even harder to find. What do you think will happen next? We all know how Dirty Angie can be and AC is surely ready.
    Model:
    AC, DirtyAngie
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : dirtyangac_part1_1500.wmv
    File Size : 192.4 MB
    Resolution : 704x396
    Duration : 00:20:13
    Video : VC-1, 1 200 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/de07a401e1f4a

Stockingvideos.com- Abi Fraser s Kitchen Mini Skirt Striptease

Stockingvideos.com- Abi Fraser_s Kitchen Mini Skirt Striptease

Description:
    Please note: As this movie is a .wmv you will have to download it in order to watch itSexy Miss Fraser is dressed to tease and please in a mini skirt that is way too short and her stocking tops and garter straps are well below her hem. Her sexy stilettos are too hot. And Miss Abi certainly can tease with the best. She lets you peek under her skirt and shows off the crotch of her panties as watch her from the floor below. She slowly lifts her skirt and gives you a great view of her shiny red bikini panties and black garter belt. The camera lingers on her pantied bottom for an eternity as she sways inches from your face. You can see all the stitching and even the tag on her panties as she adjusts them and plays with her garters just inches away. She strips out of her top and skirt and dances for your pleasure in her garter belt, stockings, panties, and oh so sexy push up bra. She pulls out her enormous boobs and licks her own nipples. This video presents her huge titties at their finest as she bounces and jiggles them as you enjoy her perfect huge bust. She pulls her panties down and bends over and runs her finger over her ass and pussy then turns and smiles and you realize just how much sexy Abigail Fraser loves showing off and stripping for you. Only an older woman could dance like this.
    Model:
    Abigail Fraser
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : abixkitchen1500.wmv
    File Size : 121.84 MB
    Duration : 00:12:52
    Video : VC-1, 1 200 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/93e98e8ce5f6a

Stockingvideos.com- Exploited Lesbos, The Final Girdle Perversion Three

Stockingvideos.com- Exploited Lesbos, The Final Girdle Perversion Three

Description:
    And now the final girdle perversion....DirtyAngie is still filming the action. Both girls are still in their girdles, bras, stockings and panties. But Angie has some very dirty plans for sweet Julie. She tells her she is going to fuck her with an interesting dildo. Angie slides it into her pantied pussy and makes Julie suck it. Seeing two girls in girdles acting this dirty is amazing. You can see the perverted look in Angie_s eyes as she gets Julie on her hands and knees, looks right into the camera and fucks her doggy style holding onto her black girdle. She fucks pretty Julie until both girls cum and lick the dildo clean. Angie has turned Julie into a true girdle slut and hot lesbo. But there is more. Angie has another video for you called Blow Job Panty Slut. It is another video where she does the filming and knows just what you want to see. She lets you look up her skirt, shows off her panty lines and bra through her see through blouse and talks to you about her panties and pantylines. She masturbates in her sheer panties with her legs wide apart as she instructs you to jerk off and talks to you. She strips and shows off her frilly bottomed panties and tells you how much she would love to have your dick in her nylon panties. Then she brings in a guy who masturbates in her panties as she talks to you. She sucks his dick then makes him (you) jerk off and cum all over her face. She loves cum on her face and looks right into the camera, cum dripping off her and tells you how much she loves cum on her face. Two very hot, very dirty lingerie sex movies for you.
    Model:
    DirtyAngie, Julie
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : exploitedlesbopart31500k.wmv
    File Size : 151.48 MB
    Duration : 00:15:51

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/2925d87c26554

Stockingvideos.com- Angie s Panty and Stockings Masturbation Video

Stockingvideos.com- Angie_s Panty and Stockings Masturbation Video

Description:
    I almost didnt post this video because there was a sound problem, but I looked at the video and it was just way too sexy not to show. So I put in a very sexy music track. You know the kind you can get in a groove with as you get hard and watch me reading a girly magazine to get some posing ideas. I even show you some of the pictures I am looking at. I am wearing a little kilt, little cute half slip, white shirt, school cardigan, black ff stockings and little tenny shoes. I decide to try out some of the poses the magazine girls are doing. . Video is so sexy because you can watch as I bend over and let you look right up my kilt and slip at my panties and stocking tops. You can see me go through my paces as I strip and show off my white girdle, flowery vintage briefs, ff stockings and sexy but sensible white brassiere with the lacy cups. I take off my bra and pose topless and put my titties right up to the camera as you watch. I strip right down to my girdle, stockings and panties as you watch me show off and wiggle my bottom for you up close. I have a little surprise for you at the end.
    Model:
    Nylon Angie
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : angiemasturbate768.wmv
    File Size : 84.05 MB
    Resolution : 400x300
    Duration : 00:16:58
    Video : VC-1, 626 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/ef4a24156ecc3

Stockingvideos.com- Alone with Angie

Stockingvideos.com- Alone with Angie

Description:
    Angie wanted to make her own video....alone...by herself with no photographer. So she got the video camera, chose a sexy outfit and did exactly what she wanted to. And you get to see the results. Angela is wearing thigh high lace up black leather mistress boots, black stockings, a black open bottom girdle, very sexy, tight zebra print bikini panties, and a black bra with her cups folded under to push up her perky tits. And her skirt is totally clear. You can see all her underwear plainly through this plastic full hem skirt. She turns on the camera and begins to tease. She crosses and uncrosses her legs to show off her suspender straps and stocking tops. She lets you look up her skirt at her sexy panties. She rubs her titties right in front of the camera. She turns and shows off her bottom as she plays with her panties stretched tightly across her curvy bottom. You can hear the rustle of her clear plastic skirt. Angie makes lots of eye contact as she teases you. Then she show you her silver bullet vibrator as she spreads her legs, pulls her panties aside and begins her masturbation show for your pleasure....and hers. Watch as she makes herself horny and soaks her panties which are always on full view with her legs spread and her thigh high boots right in front of you. Angie is a treat as she gets so horny she orgasms as you watch as I am sure you will as well looking at her girdle, panties, stocking tops, mistress boots and sexy bra with her erect nipples. Angela loves to make her own films.
    Model:
    Nylon Angie
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : aloneangie1000.wmv
    File Size : 89.58 MB
    Duration : 00:13:58
    Video : VC-1, 800 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/96e83d3ab6cbc

Stockingvideos.com- Henry s Perversion, a Passion For Peeking

Stockingvideos.com- Henry_s Perversion, a Passion For Peeking

Description:
    Haven_t you ever thought of watching a hot woman try on her underwear? Maybe you have been lucky enough to catch a peek of a woman in stockings, garter belt and panties. But imagine lucky Henry Hardon who has sneaked right into DirtyAngie_s place and is watching her try on panties and masturbating in her stockings. And the whole time Angie is doing her show for you. She encourages you to masturbate as you look at all her different panties. She lets you look up her dress and plays with her panties and garter belt as you jerk off with her. Meanwhile, Henry is peeking around the corner.
    Model:
    Aunty Kathy, DirtyAngie
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : henrys_perversion_a_passion_for_peeking_angie_larg e.wmv
    File Size : 138.84 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:14:09
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/a2e8d6ea801a2

Stockingvideos.com- Panty Dominatrix, Dominatrix Serena and Kathy the Panty Slut Two

Stockingvideos.com- Panty Dominatrix, Dominatrix Serena and Kathy the Panty Slut Two

Description:
    There have been so many anxious requests to see the conclusion of this very sexy panty video. Here it is and these girls get very dirty in their hot black panties. Kathy is still tied up and Mistress Serena is eating her out but not allowing her to orgasm. She is torturing Kathy with pure pleasure. Her pantied ass is toward the camera and you get a great view of her black garter belt tugging at her vintage black stockings. You will love the close ups of Serena_s tongue working its magic on Kathy_s dripping pussy as she begs to cum. Serena is an expert at bringing her right to the edge of bliss then torturing her by not allowing her to orgasm. Serena keeps berating helpless Kathy by calling her a disgusting filthy panty slut for showing off her panties. Serena takes the panty gag out of hapless Kathy_s mouth, then straddles her face and sits on her mouth and smothers her with her sheer black bikini panties. This is amazing to see as she grinds her panties into Kathy_s face as she takes her by the hair and shakes her face across her panty crotch and she laughs wickedly. She leaves Kathy to struggle as she goes for more pleasure torture toys. As she struggles, the camera takes you up close to view her shiny black panties as they wrinkle and stretch as Kathy writhes to escape her bonds. Serena returns with the ultimate vibrator....the Sybian. She forces Kathy to straddle this monster, but Serena controls the massive vibrator. She toys with Kathy, then climbs on herself. Both girls are facing each other, still in their sexy panties as Serena brings herself to orgasm but still prevents Kathy from cumming. Serena sits back to enjoy the fruits of her torture as she buzzes Kathy right to the edge and back. She grabs Kathy_s tits and seriously pinches her nipples. Kathy is screaming with pain and pleasure as Serena finally brings her to a massive orgasm in her black nylon panties. The final scene is a close up of Serena adjusting Kathy_s shiny black panties across her well used pussy. This is an amazingly well done panty fetish video. Imagine what Serena could do for you.
    Model:
    Aunty Kathy, Selena
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : panty_2_dom2_1500.wmv
    File Size : 103.93 MB
    Duration : 00:10:56

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/6c5edad24b9ee

Stockingvideos.com- The Mistress and The Maid with Lauren and Nylonangie One

Stockingvideos.com- The Mistress and The Maid with Lauren and Nylonangie One

Description:
    Lauren is lounging on the couch flipping through a sexy magazine when maid Angela arrives, totally naked. Well Miss Afton is a little put out because she likes her girls in garter belts, stockings, panties and heels. She chastises poor Angela for her blatant nudity. There are some great scenes of Angie_s shapely naked bottom as Lauren is chewing her out. Lauren makes naked Angie sit with her legs open and rubs her pussy and feels her up. Lauren Afton is a very horny woman and looks so sexy and innocent in her pretty pink dress. She turns Angela across her knee and spanks her ass hard and you can see Angela grimace at the smacking she gets. Lauren sends Angela off to get her maid_s uniform and while she is gone, hikes up her tight skirt, spreads her stockinged legs wide and masturbates with her vibrator as she looks at the sexy magazine. When she pulls her panties aside, you get your first glimpse of her enormous hard clitoris. Angie returns with her uniform and Lauren makes her unzip her and help her out of her dress. You get your first look at Lauren_s girdle, bra and panties. She makes Angie straighten the seams on her stockings. Then the dirty old woman spreads her legs and makes naked Angie lick her panties then her clit. This is an amazing scene. Angela knows just what it takes to make Miss Afton cum. And when you see how she uses her tongue you will be genuinely jealous of lucky Lauren. The camera moves behind Angie as she is eating Lauren out and the shots of her bottom are breathtaking.
    Model:
    Lauren Afton, Nylon Angie
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : mistress_one1500.wmv
    File Size : 97.59 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:10:20

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/d94753ef531a1

Stockingvideos.com- Julia s Vintage Girdle

Stockingvideos.com- Julia_s Vintage Girdle

Description:
    This is Vintage Julia from many years ago..one of her very first movies....When my mom told me I could have some of her old clothes, little did she know what I would find. I don_t think that she would ever dream I would want one of her old girdles. But I did and now I wear it all the time. In this video I wear her genuine 1940_S Spirella open bottom girdle. I wear a pair of very shiny red briefs on top and a nice surprise underneath. There are lots of good panty line shots through the tight grey pencil skirt. I dance for the camera and imagine myself lap dancing for a stranger in the room. At the end of the video, I remove all my panties and put on a pair of white cotton hip hugger bikini panties and put on my business suit again. If you like girdles, you will love this video.
    Model:
    Julia
    Studio:
    Stockingvideos.com
    Info:
    File Name : vintagegirdle768.wmv
    File Size : 77.69 MB
    Duration : 00:15:45
    Video : VC-1, 626 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: