Czechav.com- Secretary Petra

Czechav.com- Secretary Petra

Description:
    A friend told me that I really can experience some adrenaline in the streets of Zizkov. So I took my camera, money and started the hunt. I hadn_t fucked for quite a long timel, so I could not wait to shoot some good pussy down. But that day seemed unsuccessful, but finally I was blessed. I met a beautiful, long-haired Petra, who worked as a secretary. I persuaded her to show me her breasts in a tram. The beauty turned me so hot, that I could not hold back and shagged her a little harder. Although she did not like it much and was worried about being recorded on camera, she finally was not upset. However, I gave her a proper dose of dough. I completely enjoyed it on that sunny day and I was just a bit sorry that she did not want to take my phone number. I hope I will meet her again. I wonder how you would like Petra.
    Model:
    Czech Streets 18
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-secretary-petra-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 300.34 MB
    Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
    Duration : 00:20:03

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-72-221026145035111

Czechav.com- Mass pleasure and pain 5

Czechav.com- Mass pleasure and pain 5

Description:
    This fantastic mega swingers has no competition in the world. This evening all people invited will fuck each other and in finale fuck all together in one. Enjoy the unique spectacle of another Czech mega swingers, the biggest amateur swingers_ party ever A unique and totally authentic Czech mega swingers is an exclusive showcase of the finest and most likeable amateur couples from all over the Czech Republic.
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 7 part 5
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-mass-pleasure-and-pain-5-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 563.9 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:37:32

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-88-2210262250319a1

Czechav.com- Secretaries and Miss CR 2007 2

Czechav.com- Secretaries and Miss CR 2007 2

Description:
    You have definitely never seen anything like this. Wild party with horny secretaries, who have no limits, continues in great style. In the main role was Czech celebrity Denise Pribylova who is the finalist of Miss Czech Republic. This evening, the secretaries will show their true face. You can not imagine how lethal the combination of money and nice cameramen is. Enjoy the authentic mega party with beautiful Czech secretaries.
    Model:
    Czech Parties 3 part 2
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-parties-secretaries-and-miss-cr-2007-2-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 493.17 MB
    Duration : 00:32:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-88-2210260540540f2

Czechav.com- 18 yo model

Czechav.com- 18 yo model

Description:
    Holiday, hot weather and half-naked girls everywhere. Who would stay at home? I went into the streets and headed directly to the swimming pool in Podoli. But then something happened that I have never experienced before. I met an incredibly tall and pretty eighteen-year girl at the bus stop. I had big problems to address this beauty, as she completely drove me out of my mind. I immediately pulled out my trick with the modeling agent looking for new faces. It worked in out perfectly and I got a chance for further persuading in a nearby restaurant. But she was relentless that I had to do something I had never done before. I begged her to fuck with me. I promissed her 26 000 cash and that I will manage her to be a famous model. I admit that now that I have a bit of bad conscience. Check out this extremely beautiful catch.
    Model:
    Czech Streets 27
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-18-yo-model-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 327.87 MB
    Duration : 00:21:53

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-68-221026195151b88

Czechav.com- Beauty on train

Czechav.com- Beauty on train

Description:
    I was expecting the girls to be in a need for money after Christmas, but it was a big mistake. For two days I wandered around Prague just for a couple of interviews then ended up with nothing at all. I was really fed up with this so I headed for a station, direction home. But then suddenly a beautifu law student of Charles University named Veronica came across my way. I was so horny that I bet everything on this one card and joined her on a way to Brno. Along the way I got to know everything including the information she is quite fond of money. I finally had to sped all of my money in order to get her and offer her 30 thousand. But it was an excellent investment, because she was really beautiful. Finally the conductor took care of a little bit of adrenaline as he came just when she had my cock in her beautiful mouth. I will hardly ever forget about sex with her and I am send my greetings to Brno
    Model:
    Czech Streets 9
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-beauty-on-train-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 659.52 MB
    Duration : 00:43:55

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-72-221026070420fd2

Czechav.com- 100 brunettes fuck for cash (4)

Czechav.com- 100 brunettes fuck for cash (4)

Description:
    This is a true Czech mega party where you have a unique opportunity to see the real models and beautiful amateur babes from the Czech Republic, all of them willing to do anything for money. In this video, you will see a beautiful brunette who has no limits. Everything is absolutely authentic. You have never seen anything like this before.
    Model:
    Czech Parties 5 part 4
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-parties-100-brunettes-fuck-for-cash-4-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 463.9 MB
    Duration : 00:30:53

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-87-221027015910048

Czechav.com- Group sex withe most beautiful Czechs 1

Czechav.com- Group sex withe most beautiful Czechs 1

Description:
    Hope you didnt wait too long for this. But relax, the long expected Czech mega swingers party is back with brand new people, the only things that stay the same are wild orgies, never ending switching of partners and the fact all participants here are amateurs. Hairy pussy, shaved pussy, young pussy, mature pussy, its all in here, just pick your favorite one. Theres not a single one room in our villa where people wouldnt be fucking. Even our cameramen couldnt resist and they joined this crazy fucking orgy. See for yourself, we guarantee you a good time.
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 12 part 1
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-group-sex-withe-most-beautiful-czechs-1-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 688.74 MB
    Duration : 00:30:20

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-103-2210271526027d7

Czechav.com- Elevator ride with Kristyna

Czechav.com- Elevator ride with Kristyna

Description:
    Hello to everybody and I apologize that I did not show up for so long. After a long pause, there was a need for some big action, so I was shooting for two days. I came up with a new ploy to strip the girls and it really worked great. There were 7 girls who had no problem with showing me what_s under their shirts and even more. Lovely brunette stated it up in the phone booth on a busy street and then gave me a wondeful blowjob worth 15.000,- CZK on the stairs of the tenement in the center of Prague. Finally I had to teach one busty blonde how to put on a condom and then as a reward I shagged her in the elevator, that was being called by someone all the time. It was quite a shock for the surprised of tenants when the door finally opened. One of them even took a picture of us with his cell phone. It was a real ride, see for yourself.
    Model:
    Czech Streets 6
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-elevator-ride-with-kristyna-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 1136.82 MB
    Duration : 01:15:36

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-84-22102605223123e

Czechav.com- Impregnated university student

Czechav.com- Impregnated university student

Description:
    I read lots of articles in newspapers and magazines about how university students earn extra money for their studies. And you certainly know that some of them have no problem with using their young body as a source of income. I grabbed my camera and went straight to the center stage for answers with a clear vision of successful hunt. At one annonymous university in Prague I started to catch young students and went straight for it. There was obviously no problem with communication, I even managed to persuade a beautiful blonde from Ostrava strip and show what she has between her legs. Too bad she refused to do anything more because she was really nice. The other girl, slim brunette, who earns extra money as a nanny, was a bit distant at the beginning. I bought her a coffee and then offered her 20,000 crowns for a fuck. Then she counted her money in the toilets and then it went like a rollercoaster. She had amazingly tight pussy and it was a real bummer, because I somehow did not manage it and cummed right into her pussy. She got very mad because she didn_t use any contraception so we hurried to the pharmacy for Postynor. Well, hopefully everything goes well. Wish me luck. Thanks
    Model:
    Czech Streets 23
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-impregnated-university-student-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 371.69 MB
    Duration : 00:24:49

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-87-221026171723553

Czechav.com- Disco teen

Czechav.com- Disco teen

Description:
    So I_m back. After the recent success with Mrs. director I can think to do something that_s never been. How about a club? I took the camera, stuffed with fast money and took off. I think it was a great idea, because the club was full of eighteen years old girls. It was great to see that most of the girls had no problem talking to me. I bet the man_s proven strategy and began to flirt with them, and increased my chances of success. Simple but it was not at all. It took an eternity before I finally managed to get a very nice girl to show me her sweet tits. Encouraged me to the next action and then I discovered Lenka, a stunning eighteen. I mumbled into her, until she managed to persuade me that I can fuck her for 15,000 CZK. It was an experience, and the girl was really excellent. I still can_t believe it, but imagine that I fuck her directly in the club. It was night and I feel that I_m in love with Lenka. Look at it yourself instead.
    Model:
    Czech Streets 32
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-disco-teen-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 395.55 MB
    Duration : 00:26:23

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-67-221027021311963