Czechav.com- The real Czech mega group fuck 5

Czechav.com- The real Czech mega group fuck 5

Description:
    No holes barred screwing, wild emotions let loose Only in this exemplary fresh episode of the original Czech Megaswingers. Watch this fantastic video full of wet Czech amateur pussies, unbelievably insatiable mature women, everybody fucking everybody in all holes available and lots and lots of other sweet perversions. This party has no equals. We quarantee you_re going to have a great time.
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 9 part 5
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-the-real-czech-mega-group-fuck-5-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 647.6 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:43:06

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-96-221027063053adf

Czechav.com- Party with mature women 2

Czechav.com- Party with mature women 2

Description:
    The Mega party full of really horny married ladies continues. Here are the wild women who can really spin and do anything for money. This ladies night has no competition in the world and you can be, because of our POV cameras, right in the middle of the action- enjoy it. You_ve never seen something like this before.
    Model:
    Czech Parties 1 part 2
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-parties-party-with-mature-women-2-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 484.16 MB
    Duration : 00:32:14

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-83-221026002349101

Czechav.com- Beautiful students will do anything for cash (1)

Czechav.com- Beautiful students will do anything for cash (1)

Description:
    Check out the beautiful Czech students in action. Waiting for you, all of them very young and extremely beautiful. Our girls aged 18-21 years and came to just have fun without obligation. But at this party, nothing is like you would anticipate. You can expect an exclusive and totally authentic spectacle of what can Czech student do when they get wild and lose all moral inhibitions. Only this incredible party brings you the wonderful Czech amateurs who do everything for money. Enjoy
    Model:
    Czech Parties 6 part 1
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-parties-beautiful-students-will-do-anything-for-cash-1-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 494.84 MB
    Duration : 00:32:57

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-104-2210270403052bf

Czechav.com- Very young and very naive

Czechav.com- Very young and very naive

Description:
    The fidelity test project runs smoothly, but I got a little nostalgic and wanted to try something classic. Just to grab my cam and go hunting in the streets, just like in the good old times. Tomy, our founding father, really liked Petrin and always scored when he went there. So I thought I should try these venerable grounds too and went to the very places that shaped history. And Petrin really is a wonderful place, full of beautiful girls and women. But after a few tries it seemed like I_ll be going home with my balls still full. And then I chanced upon an unbelievable woman, or rather a little girl. Almost like a kitten or fledgling, she looked like a 15 year-old. Her name was Katerina, she was strikingly beautiful and it now comes to my mind that I didn_t even check if she was 18. I hope I won_t be wearing prison sweatpants because of her Katerina was really cute, but also a little slow. She even asked me if, by chance, I happen to be the guy from CzechStreets funny, isn_t it? Nevertheless, it took some convincing. Almost five hours But because she really likes money, she let me fuck her for only 10.000 Czech Crowns And all the time, she was getting calls from her boyfriend Lukas (seemingly a jealous freak), who didn_t buy the lies about her being with her mom. You_ll hear their whole insane phonetalk in the video, so go ahead, download and enjoy. This is hard reality
    Model:
    Czech Streets 44
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-very-young-and-very-naive-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 524.5 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:23:19

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-82-2210271204111e3

Czechav.com- The best group fuck in town 1

Czechav.com- The best group fuck in town 1

Description:
    This is an exclusive show full of the nicest amateur couples from all over the Czech Republic. So this is exactly another great Czech mega swinger. This event where you can see the largest mass sex on the planet, without pre-prepared script and it is attended by real amateurs. Look forward to a really sharp group sex which you can_t see anywhere else. Enjoy this extremely rare video full of Czech mass fucking amateur couples of all ages.
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 4 part 1
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-the-best-group-fuck-in-town-1-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 483.14 MB
    Duration : 00:32:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-93-2210260342463bf

Czechav.com- Public WC with Julie

Czechav.com- Public WC with Julie

Description:
    So I really took the plunge and hit for streets with my camera. I was addressing women and was offering them money for showing me their bra or more. I wasn_t expecting to succeed for the first time, but there it was. Although there was even some unpleasant discussion with one woman_s boyfriend, I finally hit the bull_s eye with a girl named Julie. The problem was with some place for our action, but I found a solution in a toilet in the near shopping mall.
    Model:
    Czech Streets 1
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-public-wc-with-julie-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 512.32 MB
    Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
    Duration : 00:34:08

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-77-221026014220c3b

Czechav.com- Petrin fuck

Czechav.com- Petrin fuck

Description:
    What a beautiful day it was. With good humor and new topic for my enquiry about how the girls enjoy their first sex and what catches their attention at first sight concerning guys, I went out. Right at the beginning a beautiful girl named Misa showed me in a cellar how she masturbates and other interesting pieces. On the way home I visited Petrin and was happy I went there.I had some fun with Teresa on the field and of course we could not escape curious tourists with cameras. It was the best bonus I could get at the end of a long and exhausting day. I hope you_ll like it.
    Model:
    Czech Streets 5
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-petrin-fuck-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 990.94 MB
    Duration : 01:05:54

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-68-221026044552632

Czechav.com- In the beginning was the Czech Megaswingers 2

Czechav.com- In the beginning was the Czech Megaswingers 2

Description:
    Czech mega swinger is the largest amateur event of its kind in the world. This event, where you can see the largest mass sex on the planet, without pre-prepared script, and it is attended by the Czech real amateurs. It_s totally authentic mega swingers full of dozens of mass amateur couples fucking and most beautiful Czech girls and mature women. This party has no competition, you_ll have great fun.
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 1 part 2
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-in-the-beginning-was-the-czech-megaswingers-2-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 336.41 MB
    Duration : 00:22:26

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-109-2210260055416b4

Czechav.com- Busty Kristyna swallows for money

Czechav.com- Busty Kristyna swallows for money

Description:
    Would you also like to know how girls would react when they are bluntly asked if they know what fast money is? I tried it in the subway and just stared at the answers. Unbelievable. But I did not want to abstain all day and waited patiently until I could smell my opportunity. After many failures in front of my camera there came a beautiful brunette. I just could not let her huge tits slip through my fingers. I was trying to persuade her for so long that she finally agreed. I was so horny, I pulled her into a cellar of the nearest house. I must have spent all of the money I had on me. She had beautiful and wet pussy and her tits were just amazing. Finally I cummed her mouth full, but she just didn_t want to swallow it for free. What could I do. No money, no fun. Too bad but still she really was amazing. That I it must admit.
    Model:
    Czech Streets 22
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-busty-kristyna-swallows-for-money-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 426.33 MB
    Duration : 00:28:27

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-90-221026164139d39

Czechav.com- Fidelity testing - Veronika

Czechav.com- Fidelity testing - Veronika

Description:
    I really think I_ve overdone myself. After publishing the video with Monika, the first chick I fucked in the course of my ongoing fidelity test of Czech women, a storm of e-mails rushed in. Every day I get hundreds of requests to test out your girflriends and wives. Thank you so much I certainly didn_t expect that much interest. And although I can_t really take care of all of the requests, you bet I_ll do my best and I_ll publish the best videos - like this one, with twenty-year old Veronika. This beautiful and smart investment consultant, invited by her boyfriend Jirka, was supposed to be nothing less than unconquerable. The naive fool thought that the love of his life won_t even show me her boobs, not to mention anything even juicier. Sorry for pointing it out, but the poor guy is absolutely off the mark. Because that little intellectual of his let me fuck her hard for 100.000 Czech Crowns, right under a busy tram station. Gentlemen, what a ride My knees still haven_t recovered yet. The bad news is that Jirka didn_t want to believe me over the phone. And when we met at last, he even assaulted me physically. So I just want him to know: Hey Jirka, I get how you feel. But it_s not my fault that your girl is a fucking whore
    Model:
    Czech Streets 39
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-fidelity-testing-veronika-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 465.31 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:20:42

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-82-221027080418dc8