Czechav.com- 100 amateurs fucking together 5

Czechav.com- 100 amateurs fucking together 5

Description:
    The breaking of the world record, group fucking and uncontrollable emotions is the ornamentation of the original Czech mega swingers. Watch this cool video where you can expect Czech amateur hairy pussy, sado-masochistic mature woman, fucking in all holes and much more. The original Czech mega swinger is an amateur group sex without barriers and without a script, which you won_t experience anywhere else.
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 6 part 5
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-100-amateurs-fucking-together-5-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 603.9 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:40:12

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-95-2210261931300c5

Czechav.com- Secretaries and Miss CR 2007 3

Czechav.com- Secretaries and Miss CR 2007 3

Description:
    Here is another incredible party with horny secretaries, whose main star is a finalist of Miss Czech Republic 2007, Denisa Pribylova. Cameramen use all the money to persuade misses and married ladies to fuck. Most of the secretaries went wild very fast and were willing to sell their reputation for money. You must see it, otherwise you will not understand
    Model:
    Czech Parties 3 part 3
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-parties-secretaries-and-miss-cr-2007-3-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 494.18 MB
    Duration : 00:32:53

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-88-221026091403676

Czechav.com- Mrs. Director

Czechav.com- Mrs. Director

Description:
    Folks, I have a bomb for you I wandered through Prague and looking for some interesting woman. The path eventually took me to some shopping center and after several hours of snooping my sensors registered blonde lady who turned out to the director of a financial company It was really amazing and I thought that I could use best trick one of my ancestors and play the hunter talents of modeling agency. I caught her at the parking lot and went for it. What I tell you, to beg her was unbelievable chore. I invited her for coffee and then persuaded her again and again. When it seemed that perhaps talk my lungs, so she agreed with an invitation to the casting at least. We jump into her car and went away. Anyway, during a trip I managed to persuade her to fuck with me for 20.000,- CZK. We fucked in her car, and imagine that the luxury lady let me fuck her into her ass When the lady director learns that I put this video on the internet, so she probably shoot me. Download quickly because this will go wrong way.
    Model:
    Czech Streets 31
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-mrs-director-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 343.12 MB
    Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
    Duration : 00:22:55

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-69-221027011856037

Czechav.com- Mass pleasure and pain 4

Czechav.com- Mass pleasure and pain 4

Description:
    Dozens of group fucking amateurs and beautiful and really horny Czech pussies await you in this amazing video. Watch this great event that has no equal in the world. Incredible things are happening there. You will be shocked
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 7 part 4
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-mass-pleasure-and-pain-4-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 491.27 MB
    Duration : 00:32:43

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-88-221026220846ba0

Czechav.com- Three lesbians

Czechav.com- Three lesbians

Description:
    In the flood of requests I get everyday, only a few manage to really stand out. One of them was from two lesbians, Marketa and Veronika, who wrote that their financial situation is critical and they_re ready to do a threesome for 50 thousand Crowns. I didn_t hesitate for a minute and immediately set out to get some awesome jaw-dropping material When I arrived, I found not two, but three beautiful young girls waiting for me with a bottle of Merlot and in a very good mood. That was good news The third one_s name was Jana and she turned out to be their good friend. I joined in on the party a bit, waiting for what_s next. Soon, I understood that the situation has changed. The girls were taunting me and clearly had something totally different in mind. So I decided to talk to Marketa in private in order to find out what_s happening. First, I offered her money to have some fun with me. She said that both of them, her and her girlfriend Veronika, didn_t really want to have sex with a man. They talked about it and just weren_t able to do it. So they invited their friend Jana to fuck me in their stead. I was a little pissed off, but Jana was a nice piece of ass and I didn_t want to go home without any material at all. We agreed and I took Jana into the next room. And the resulting action was certainly worth the effort Check Jana and her friends out
    Model:
    Czech Streets 47
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-three-lesbians-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 692.69 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:30:31

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-71-221027155726a8b

Czechav.com- Beautiful and expensive

Czechav.com- Beautiful and expensive

Description:
    I love summer because it is full of beautiful girls dressed economically. Only a fool would sit at home, so I grabbed the camera and went out, direction of the pool. Again, I turned into the role of agent of a modeling agency and plunged into action. But then an absolutely incredible thing happened. When I was in the middle of persuading one girl, the girl named Lucka, who I had recorded on New Year_s Eve. You sure remember this beautiful blonde, because she did not want to fuck on camera. She was really mad at me because that video completely ruined her life. I took her for coffee in order to calm her down, but it was no fun, because the girl really was in serious trouble. I got an idea of helping her with a proper package instant dough for a fuck. The nasty chick asked for one hundred thousand, but she had no idea that I will give her. I called my buddy and swiftly got the money, because that beautiful pussy was really worth for it. What do you think?
    Model:
    Czech Streets 28
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-beautiful-and-expensive-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 516.51 MB
    Duration : 00:34:24

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-80-221026203239e85

Czechav.com- Diplomat with cum on her face

Czechav.com- Diplomat with cum on her face

Description:
    Third time_s the charm We all know the saying, but I now have my reasons to deny it_s truthfulness. As you surely know, I already managed to pull off the famous False Casting trick twice. I sincerely thought it would work that well once again this time, the results were catastrophic. Only two girls responded to my adverts, not nearly enough to even justify warming up the camera. I had no other plan, but disappointing my hunter friends was not an option. Not even the gloomy weather and heavy rains could prevent me from another Catch. Despite my low spirits and unfavorable atmospheric conditions, I managed to approach a likeable young lady. To my surprise, she revealed herself to be a student of diplomacy. Intellectual chicks like that usually don_t bother talking to me, but this one was more than forthcoming. She even let me talk her into registering with our agency, so I took her to a rented office, asked her politely to fill in some useless forms, took a photo or two and expected our encounter to end there. What a suprise To be frank, I never thought smart girls like this one could ever be convinced to have sex for money, no matter the price. But the men who fear rejection never get the opportunities they dream of I slapped a fat bundle of bills on the table, 50.000 Czech Crowns altogether, and eagerly awaited the results of my practical smart chick versus a shitload of money experiment. To keep an interesting (but ultimately clearcut) story short, it didn_t take much convincing at all. An agreement on both sides was reached and I got a chance to fuck the brains out of a future ambassador of our proud little nation. She even allowed me to fuck her in her ass I can certainly understand your disbelief, my fellow hunters. Well I can only say one thing: See for yourselves and wonder
    Model:
    Czech Streets 37
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-diplomat-with-cum-on-her-face-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 393.95 MB
    Duration : 00:26:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-86-221027064649e31

Czechav.com- Sex in a limo

Czechav.com- Sex in a limo

Description:
    So I_ve come to an idea of introducing my friend to you. I_ve chosen Marek, because he_s a limo driver and as such, he had a great idea of driving this supercar to Kladno. Everything was ready, the limo-bar was full and my pocket was full of quick money. So we just parked the limo right on the square and the result came right away. A nice girl named Jitka needed some courage first and she earned some money for her journey to England by sucking my cock. After moving to the local supermarket the shiny luxury of the limo attracted a shy student named Jana. After a few minutes she started to shine like the sun and, despite her shyness, she fucked like a devil. I would like to dedicate this part to Mara, because the poor boy had just to watch me enjoying that. It was a wonderful idea to go to Kladno, Mara, thanks
    Model:
    Czech Streets 10
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-sex-in-a-limo-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 853.94 MB
    Duration : 00:56:49

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-70-22102607290066e

Czechav.com- Hairy and busty amateurs 1

Czechav.com- Hairy and busty amateurs 1

Description:
    More than 50 pairs of beautiful Czech amateurs got together to indulge in the wildest and largest orgy ever. Most of them manage to share more than three partners during the evening and a few of the girls reveal that they_re into some very kinky stuff. As always, we guarantee these are real amateurs doing whatever they want, without any script at all. This is reality
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 11 part 1
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-hairy-and-busty-amateurs-1-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 953.26 MB
    Duration : 00:42:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-90-221027130644c39

Czechav.com- 100 amateurs fucking together 3

Czechav.com- 100 amateurs fucking together 3

Description:
    At this record Czech mega swingers met more than a hundred amateurs of all ages to change female partners and mass fucking of all participants. The true reality, real amateurs and amazing party full of emotion and mass sex, so this is a real Czech mega swinger. The original Czech mega swinger is an amateur group sex without barriers and without a script, which you can_t experience anywhere else.
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 6 part 3
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-100-amateurs-fucking-together-3-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 526.82 MB
    Duration : 00:35:05

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-95-221026180438b5e