Czechav.com- Big world swingers 2

Czechav.com- Big world swingers 2

Description:
    Only the authentic Czech mega swingers party will allow you to see the biggest mass orgy on this planet. There_s no bigger amateur event of this kind in the world In this video you will witness group sex with no limitations and unbelievable amount of women squirting. Only real Czech amateurs can take part in this event and there is absolutely no script. In the true Czech mega swingers, there_s the group sex, where everyone fucks everyone, there_s the wildest orgy you will ever see, there_s an ocean from squirt everywhere. Enjoy the biggest amateur swingers party in the world We guarantee you great amusement, because there_s no competition to what you have here.
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 10 part 2
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-big-world-swingers-2-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 792.16 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:35:13

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-84-221027082700b22

Czechav.com- Married and hairy

Czechav.com- Married and hairy

Description:
    I have to admit I kinda miss the good old days, just me and my trusty camera, out in the field. So I decided to do a classic video once again. I set up camp in front of an old mall, pretending to ask women and girls some stuff about banks and loans for a survey or whatnot. One of them was a very interesting little cougar named Jitka. She_s 37, works as a store manager and she is mother of three and a husband waiting for her at home I walked with her for a while and then just dropped the bomb. 10 thousand Crowns for sex, then and there, for a chance to fuck her married pussy as hard as humanly possible. She was shocked by the offer, of course, threatening that she_ll start screaming for help. But then she calmed down, started counting in her pretty head and agreed to a fast one. The whole thing was really risky, because we decided to do it in her house. I_m lucky I got this opportunity And I_m lucky her husband doesn_t know (yet) Check Jitka out, she_s a treat
    Model:
    Czech Streets 49
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-married-and-hairy-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 452.67 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:19:57

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-74-221027175053091

Czechav.com- Big world swingers 6

Czechav.com- Big world swingers 6

Description:
    Here comes the Czech mega swingers party, with dozens of amateur couples fucking and the most beautiful Czech women and girls. We guarantee you will have a great time watching this unrivalled mega swingers party. You have never before seen anything as wild and you never will again Only the Czech mega swingers party offers you amateur group sex with no limits and no script. You will have the best time of your life because nothing in the world can stand comparison to this party. Enjoy
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 10 part 6
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-big-world-swingers-6-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 979.31 MB
    Duration : 00:43:31

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-84-221027122737348

Czechav.com- Mass pleasure and pain 6

Czechav.com- Mass pleasure and pain 6

Description:
    The Czech mega swinger_s the wildest and the most perverse of all you_ve ever seen. This video brings you an exclusive scene of vicious student and her older partner. While watching this scene with a hard dominance, submissiveness, pissing and hard fucking in a private room, you will breathe away. Enjoy the unique spectacle of another Czech mega swinger, which is rightly the biggest amateur swingers_ party in the world The original Czech mega swinger is an amateur group sex without barriers and without a script, which you can_t experience anywhere else.
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 7 part 6
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-mass-pleasure-and-pain-6-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 556.28 MB
    Duration : 00:37:02

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-88-221026231339c74

Czechav.com- Group sex withe most beautiful Czechs 3

Czechav.com- Group sex withe most beautiful Czechs 3

Description:
    In this episode of Czech Mega Swingers, you_ll get a nice dose of foursomes and threesomes as always. But this time, some of the beds in this mansion of exctasy almost broke due to the strain put on them by the weight of fast-moving bodies. A lot of awesome lesbian action (with guys ocasionally joining in here and there, like at a Swedish table of meaty goodies) dominated the evening during the later hours. The amount of hospitality at this party wasn_t as monstrous as we_re used to see at our other swingers parties, but the action was wilder than ever Definitely recommended
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 12 part 3
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-group-sex-withe-most-beautiful-czechs-3-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 685.46 MB
    Duration : 00:30:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-103-22102716321216d

Czechav.com- Party with 18 years olds 2

Czechav.com- Party with 18 years olds 2

Description:
    A proper fucking orgy and the biggest party in the world arranged for the beautiful Czech eighteen years olds. Fun for free, likeable cameramen and money, that is the foundation of a powerful secret aphrodisiac, to which almost every girl succumbed this evening. You can not imagine how wild the Czech beauties can get when they fuck for money. This is a party you will not see anywhere else.
    Model:
    Czech Parties 2 part 2
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-parties-party-with-18-years-olds-2-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 547.27 MB
    Duration : 00:36:25

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-84-2210252047040f8

Czechav.com- 60 people in one pile 4

Czechav.com- 60 people in one pile 4

Description:
    Such a journey you never experienced before This is a huge amateur mega swinger, which will culminate in a huge group sex of all participants in one room. You can expect an exclusive show full of the nicest and most likeable amateur couples from all over the Czech Republic. Only the Czech mega swinger brings amateur group sex without barriers and without a script. You will have great fun because this party does not have any competition.
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 3 part 4
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-60-people-in-one-pile-4-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 656.9 MB
    Duration : 00:43:42

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-87-221026024641e05

Czechav.com- The real Czech Kamasutra

Czechav.com- The real Czech Kamasutra

Description:
    Today, youll learn a bit more about Czech cuisine. This lovely young couple has two big passions, food and sex. They cook, they fuck, they cook again and they fuck again. Their appetite is endless and yours will be fed too. You will enjoy seeing them on their couch, in the shower, in their living room and of course, in the kitchen. With such a lovely busty brunette cook, its impossible to resist and after eating her delicious meals, you just want to eat her. And whats cooks most favorite meal? Well, I guess you wont be surprised to find out it is semen. And shes getting a lot of that. Another video taking you inside Czech homes, with real Czech couples revealing all of their privacy to you.
    Model:
    Czech Amateurs 9
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-amateurs-the-real-czech-kamasutra-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 490 MB
    Duration : 00:21:50

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-51-2210292227136a6

Czechav.com- Wife for Sale Eliska

Czechav.com- Wife for Sale Eliska

Description:
    Well friends, it_s amazing how many offers I got There_s a lot of people willing to sell their wife or girlfriend for 50.000 Czech Crowns. I can just sit down and browse the hundreds of photos they send, picking only the most interesting and the most striking ones for my camera. In this episode, I traveled all the way to Decin. A guy named Martin sent me a heartwrenching request that he really needs the money. That wouldn_t convince me in itself, of course, but he sent me some photos of his girlfriend Eliska too and, well, that made his plea really appealing. But I never though my mission to the north of Czechia would turn out as interesting as it did. When I arrived, only a lonely Eliska opened the door. She was shocked to see me, because she thought her boyfriend called the whole thing off. What a disappointment But, determined not to leave with a full sack, I smoothly managed to get myself invited and commenced with coaxing Eliska into having some good olde fun with me nonetheless. A told her I_ll give her the money and act like I didn_t know her boyfriend wants to cancel our arrangement. That would mean she gets the money, but her boyfriend will think his girl remains untouched. I was pleasantly surprised when she agreed and I had one of the greatest fucks of my life. Her gorgeous pussy made the whole experience more than worth it. But after she gulped down the last drops of my lovejuice and I waved her bye-bye, we met Martin in the door. He was in a hurry to get home soon, wanting to tell me the transaction won_t happen I played my part, acting like nothing_s happened, and left. It was a little tense, but me and Eliska managed to get out of a sticky situation for the time being. This was one wild ride, see for yourselves
    Model:
    Czech Streets 46
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-streets-wife-for-sale-eliska-720x576.wmv
    File Size : 450.3 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:19:50

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-77-2210271501563ed

Czechav.com- Hairy and busty amateurs 4

Czechav.com- Hairy and busty amateurs 4

Description:
    This party got even wilder than we expected One of our cameramen had sex with four women in under two hours, and he still kept on going That_s our team of professionals right there. Everyone enjoyed the heck out of the evening and so the number of naked people fucking each other_s brains out went up. Though all of them were amateurs, it certainly was a very wild crowd. Enjoy this great video, we_ll be back soon with a fresh dose of Czech amateur action
    Model:
    Czech Mega Swingers 11 part 4
    Studio:
    Czechav.com
    Info:
    File Name : czech-mega-swingers-hairy-and-busty-amateurs-4-1280x720.wmv
    File Size : 809.22 MB
    Duration : 00:35:38

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:https://protected.socadvnet.com/?1992-90-2210271434198d1