Fakehub.com- Big Guy Fills Sexy Female Agent With His Big Dick

Fakehub.com- Big Guy Fills Sexy Female Agent With His Big Dick

Description:
    Michal (30 mins). Michal was a very well built lad, tall and as thick as an oak barrel, yet with this great physique he was a very quiet individual that I really had to try hard to extract information from him. Softly spoken but with an almost hidden inner confidence, this older man was here as he wanted to earn money doing photo shoots and video. I had been dying for a good seeing to all morning , ever since I_d woken up with morning dew on my pussy, I had been dying to get my fill of cock. So I decided to not beat around the bush and ask him straight out if he could do a casting video with me so we could see if he was able to do the job. He agreed almost straight away, who wouldn_t, I was looking especially sexy on this fine day and he was soon naked and wanking his dick, trying to coax it into life. I could see he was having a little trouble getting fully erect so I invited him to come dine on my gorgeous pussy as I sprawled backwards on the desk. I was so turned on by his quite competent pussy eating skills that I wanted to feel the hot taste of him in my mouth and I was on my knees in no time, swallowing his cock and rubbing it round my mouth like a flesh toothbrush. Then he took me, standing up and bent over at the desk, my knickers around my ankles, it felt so dirty and hot. The position was a little awkward for our height differences so we moved to the couch and his cock started to have erection issues, but after suckling on my fabulous tits we soon solved that problem. He fucked me well in a few positions on the couch, including doggy which I love when it_s done right, and then it was cumshot time. What followed was one of the most impressive cumshots I have ever seen in a while, his cock was like a sperm party streamer, thick ropes being shot out and smashing into my breasts like salty sea waves breaking on rocks. A very good casting with a guy who pleasured me to a very good level, I hope you enjoy it also members.
    Model:
    Michal Jack
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : big-guy-fills-sexy-female-agent-with-his-big-dick_1080p(1).mp4
    File Size : 1133.18 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:30:17

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:big-guy-fills-sexy-female-agent-with-his-big-dick_1080p.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:big-guy-fills-sexy-female-agent-with-his-big-dick_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Tall Blonde Prepares Her Tight Ass For A Lifetime Of Fucking

Fakehub.com- Tall Blonde Prepares Her Tight Ass For A Lifetime Of Fucking

Description:
    Lenka (36 mins) Jim let us do another casting The girl Lenka is a very sexy blonde who_s horny and curious about working in the adult industry. She was a perfect candidate for a casting interview and we mad sure that we got the most out of her. The interview went well and she said that she ready for doing a shoot. Her body is great and she has lovely sensitive tits. We played around for a while and she sucked me off like a pro. We fucked on the couch and she was amazing. Maurice the camera man moved in with his dick and she didn_t have a problem taking on the both of us. We spunked all over her sweet body and face. Great casting
    Model:
    Adrien Aeriend
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : tall-blonde-prepares-her-tight-ass-for-a-lifetime-of-fucking_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1456.25 MB
    Duration : 00:34:35

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:tall-blonde-prepares-her-tight-ass-for-a-lifetime-of-fucking_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Smoking Hot Cougar Lets Her Massive Tits Loose All Over Cabbie s Dick

Fakehub.com- Smoking Hot Cougar Lets Her Massive Tits Loose All Over Cabbie_s Dick

Description:
    Cougar just about sums up this passenger, I wasn_t to bothered about having a fuck today but as some as she said I could fuck her in every hole I was well up for it. This woman knew no boundaries and as she was sucking my cock all I could think about is sticking my cock up her big ass.
    Model:
    Devon Breeze
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : smoking-hot-cougar-lets-her-massive-tits-loose-all-over-cabbie-s-dick_1080p(1).mp4
    File Size : 1620.36 MB
    Duration : 00:37:37

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:smoking-hot-cougar-lets-her-massive-tits-loose-all-over-cabbie-s-dick_1080p.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:smoking-hot-cougar-lets-her-massive-tits-loose-all-over-cabbie-s-dick_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Best Friends Want Agent s Cum (Part 2)

Fakehub.com- Best Friends Want Agent_s Cum (Part 2)

Description:
    Sarah and Rosaline (40 mins) After we_d had a drink and a quick break I was happy and ready for action again with the girls. It didn_t take long until we were back into full swing with them sucking and fondling my balls. We did a few different positions until I couldn_t hold back my jizz and bolted on Rosaline_s sexy ass... I wasn_t finished yet though I really wanted to try some anal sex so I managed to get myself ready again and slipped my cock up her sweet ass. I pounded until we were both satisfied and somehow managed to spunk again. I think I_ll need a day_s recovery after this session
    Model:
    Roseline Love, Sarah Palmer, James Brossman
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : best-friends-want-agent-s-cum-part-2_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1468.36 MB
    Duration : 00:40:38

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:best-friends-want-agent-s-cum-part-2_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Agent Gets A Brunette Babe To Ride His Cock On Valentine s Day

Fakehub.com- Agent Gets A Brunette Babe To Ride His Cock On Valentine_s Day

Description:
    Some girls come late to my interviews and that really pisses me off... But, Lexi can come anytime she fucking likes. Oh my God, what a stunner. When she walked through my door on Valentines day, I was a little speechless (which is unbelievable I know) at her beauty. Lexi is 5ft 8
    Model:
    Lexi Valentine, John Petty
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : agent-gets-a-brunette-babe-to-ride-his-cock-on-valentine-s-day_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1743.74 MB
    Duration : 00:46:20

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:agent-gets-a-brunette-babe-to-ride-his-cock-on-valentine-s-day_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Extremely Horny Nurse Gives Cabbie A Dose Of Pussy For A Free Ride

Fakehub.com- Extremely Horny Nurse Gives Cabbie A Dose Of Pussy For A Free Ride

Description:
    This was one horny nurse, she wasn_t in the cab long before she was going on about patients and even the old men she looks after look more attractive each as she just wants cock. There was no way I was turning this away it all seemed a bit to easy but fuck it gets not over think it and get in her knickers.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : extremely-horny-nurse-gives-cabbie-a-dose-of-pussy-for-a-free-ride_1080p(1).mp4
    File Size : 1239.05 MB
    Duration : 00:29:33

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:extremely-horny-nurse-gives-cabbie-a-dose-of-pussy-for-a-free-ride_1080p.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:extremely-horny-nurse-gives-cabbie-a-dose-of-pussy-for-a-free-ride_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Blondie Makes A Sexual Deal With Taxi Driver

Fakehub.com- Blondie Makes A Sexual Deal With Taxi Driver

Description:
    After Shopping with friends this young lady just wanted a taxi home. She asked if I could stop on the way as she needed to go to the bathroom, which I did. But what I also did was take her purse from her bag so she could not pay then got her to suck my cock or else I would call the police. But then I wanted more.
    Model:
    Johanna Joobiez
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : blondie-makes-a-sexual-deal-with-taxi-driver_1080p(1).mp4
    File Size : 1746.31 MB
    Duration : 00:29:28

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:blondie-makes-a-sexual-deal-with-taxi-driver_1080p.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:blondie-makes-a-sexual-deal-with-taxi-driver_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Santa Cabbie Gifts A Stiff Dick To A Horny Brunette Elf

Fakehub.com- Santa Cabbie Gifts A Stiff Dick To A Horny Brunette Elf

Description:
    While driving around looking like a complete idiot in my santa outfit, I came across a young lady waiting for a taxi in an elf suit. As she was telling me she was on her way to a christmas works do I realised that she had been in the taxi before. so with little effort she was well up for another good fucking. Santa style.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : santa-cabbie-gifts-a-stiff-dick-to-a-horny-brunette-elf_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1202.1 MB
    Duration : 00:30:22

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:santa-cabbie-gifts-a-stiff-dick-to-a-horny-brunette-elf_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Brunette turns a massage tool into a sex toy

Fakehub.com- Brunette turns a massage tool into a sex toy

Description:
    This lady was a amateur dancer and you could tell by her body, but after a fall when dancing her left leg was giving her pain so she called in to the clinic. After discussing some medical history I then got her on the examining table where I could see her in more detail. I decided to give her a massage tool that helps to relieve any pain to bruised areas. I then get a call and need to leave the office for a few minutes, then to my surprise when I returned I noticed my patient was rubbing her pussy with the instrument and by the looks of it was very pleased with the results. I then proceeded with the treatment making sure I was gently caressing over her pussy and across her ass hole, she responded with much delight. Soon she had my big cock in her mouth while playing with her pussy. I gazed down with much delight as my cock was slowly sliding into her mouth.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : brunette-turns-a-massage-tool-into-a-sex-toy_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1322.28 MB
    Duration : 00:33:30

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:brunette-turns-a-massage-tool-into-a-sex-toy_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Neglected Girlfriend Fucks Cabbie s Loving Cock

Fakehub.com- Neglected Girlfriend Fucks Cabbie_s Loving Cock

Description:
    After having a argument with her boyfriend and feeling very unappreciated this stunning blonde was enjoying my attention maybe a bit to much and offered me to jump in the back her. So I find a nice spot in the woods, and as I_m trying to enjoy my blowjob they start to chainsaw the fucking lot down. Happy days.
    Model:
    Phoebe Adams
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : neglected-girlfriend-fucks-cabbie-s-loving-cock_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1001.69 MB
    Duration : 00:25:13

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:neglected-girlfriend-fucks-cabbie-s-loving-cock_1080p.mp4