Fakehub.com- Doctor Perscribes His Dick To Sexy Student With High Stress

Fakehub.com- Doctor Perscribes His Dick To Sexy Student With High Stress

Description:
    Depressed patients make me happy as I know a surefire way of turning their frowns upside down with the help of Doctor Dick. I_ve never seen a woman unhappy after a good sexual session so when this student came in saying she was suffering from depression and that it was affecting her studies, I knew for sure that I could help her. I asked some standard questions and then asked if she had a boyfriend. She said she had broke up with him about a month ago. I automatically started to convince her that the lack of sex and intimacy could be the source of her depression without her even realizing it. I began a general health check with her and then began to massage her shoulders before my hands creeped down her front and softly fondled her tight, firm breasts through her top. She asked if this was normal for a health checkup, but she was smiling as she said it and I knew she was up for my full medical examination. Sure enough she was soon swallowing my cock , slurping and sucking on it like it was made of chocolate. I was so horny I had to get inside her and I laid her on my desk, having a quick taste of her pussy and then sliding deep inside her velvet folds. She was tight and magnificent and was loving every minute of my personal examination. I was just getting my pace up when my nurse knocked the door asking if I was going to be much longer. I sent her away with a brief admonishment and continued my healing session. I moved her to the examination table as I thought my desk was going to break with every powerful thrust I produced, and I soon had her legs spread as I fucked her in several positions. Her orgasms were swift and powerful and it was a struggle to keep my balls in check. After an amazing session I couldn_t keep my salty sailors contained anymore and I pulled out just in time before shooting my population pudding all over her tight pussy lips. A gorgeous patient who, like everyone else, just needs a good fucking to keep the from feeling blue.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : doctor-perscribes-his-dick-to-sexy-student-with-high-stress_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1844.57 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:42:52

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:doctor-perscribes-his-dick-to-sexy-student-with-high-stress_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Doctor And Nurse Give Foreign Patient A Thorough Checkup

Fakehub.com- Doctor And Nurse Give Foreign Patient A Thorough Checkup

Description:
    My assistant is just so randy, she is always after my patients and today when a new patient came in I could see that she wanted her badly. So like any good doctor would do, I managed to include her in a basic check-over which led to a lot more. I sneakily hid in the corner of the room, just out of sight and watched as the action unfolded. My assistant is a smooth operator, gently caressing, kissing and then licking and fingering the beautiful new patient. Then the patient wanted to satisfy my assistant so they swapped over. Within a matter of minutes the patient_s fingers and tongue were bringing my assistant to a huge orgasm. I then pretended to come back into the room and demanded to know what was going on. After a little embarrassment I began my own check-over, where I realised that she was more interested in men, so I asked if we could take over where my assistant left off. She seemed very turned on by this prospect and seconds later I had my fingers in her box and she was tugging on my cock. Perfect. My cock was a snug fit in her tight little shaven pussy, but being it was so wet my cock glided in no problem. As she had a fantastic arse it was only fitting that I pulled out and came all over it. After a wipe down she asked me what I was going to do about her scarred knee and I told her I couldn_t really do anything about it and referred her to another doctor. Genius.
    Model:
    Sandy Ambrosia
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : doctor-and-nurse-give-foreign-patient-a-thorough-checkup_1080p(1).mp4
    File Size : 1993.76 MB
    Duration : 00:43:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:doctor-and-nurse-give-foreign-patient-a-thorough-checkup_1080p.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:doctor-and-nurse-give-foreign-patient-a-thorough-checkup_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Innocent blonde gets the doctors massage

Fakehub.com- Innocent blonde gets the doctors massage

Description:
    This was one patient that I was only to happy to help, she was a very attractive petite lady who has been having trouble with muscle aches and pains. I recommended of course a good massage to help the circulate and to relax the muscles it just so happened to be in the upper legs and her very sexy arse. As I was working the area with my hands and my magic oils I could tell that she was enjoying it very much and then I asked if she wanted me to continue, she replied yes and then I started gently rubbing her pussy until I could not wait any longer and when pulled her sexy lace underwear to the side and run my tongue into her dripping wet pussy. She then turned over and kissed me as she started undoing my pants. This was going to be a very intimate and I could not wait to take it further.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : innocent-blonde-gets-the-doctors-massage_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1525.21 MB
    Duration : 00:34:39

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:innocent-blonde-gets-the-doctors-massage_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Doctor prescribes an erotic massage for sexy blonde patient

Fakehub.com- Doctor prescribes an erotic massage for sexy blonde patient

Description:
    I was taking a nap on the examining tale when there came a knock on the door and in walked a very sexy blonde indeed. I have a thing for blondes and this one looked incredible. Slim, beautiful and an ass that was begging to be out of those confining jeans. She complained of back pain and migraines, and said she might even be suffering from some whiplash when she braked hard in a car the other day. I walked round to her and felt her neck and spine. Having her head so close to my groin was making me hard and I hoped I didn_t start stabbing her in the back of the head with my junior doctor. I told her to remove her top and climb onto the examining table. I began to massage the afflicted area and I turned the conversation to erotic massages. There something about oil and a pair of skilful hands that gets women turned on faster then a lightning bolt. I offered to give her a full body massage and she readily agreed. You all know where this is leading, it wasn_t long before my cock was between her delicious lips and my fingers were sunk into her moist tight pussy. This healing session was in full swing and I fucked her in different positions on the examining table. She was an amazing fuck, she groaned and moaned as my cock sawed into her splendid tightness. All of her pain had disappeared as she lay impaled on the end of my cock. I knew I had another patient arriving soon, so as much as I was enjoying myself, I had to end this healing session. I bent her over the table and fucked her hard from behind before pulling out and splashing her ass cheeks with my well earned cumshot. Another successful healing session with my amazing cock cure. I do like to help my patients, especially the blonde ones.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : doctor-prescribes-an-erotic-massage-for-sexy-blonde-patient_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1723.89 MB
    Duration : 00:40:23

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:doctor-prescribes-an-erotic-massage-for-sexy-blonde-patient_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Confident Stud Wants to Be a Model

Fakehub.com- Confident Stud Wants to Be a Model

Description:
    Dereck (38 mins). My piercings were tingling with anticipation today as I knew my first stud would be coming through the office doors this morning for me to seduce and sin with. Needless to say. it was making me incredibly horny. Dereck didn_t disappoint me when he entered my office, a good looking guy with a nice body, he would fit the bill nicely. He was quite confident, saying how he should be a model as he gets told all the time he_s good looking, and he also had a sliver of experience from an underwear photo shoot some time ago. All the while he_s chatting his skin seems to get be getting redder and redder, a reaction to some food he had eaten previously maybe, who knows? It wasn_t enough to put me off my hunt for cock. We finally got round to the nitty gritty where I explained that if he did a casting video for me I would get him lots of jobs and ensure a good career for him in this industry. I knew he wouldn_t turn me down as I_d caught him staring at my amazing breasts earlier and I figured him for a tit man. So we were soon on the couch with my big breasts spilling a flesh avalanche onto his face. I really wanted to taste his cock so I sucked him till he was filling my mouth with his hard flesh and then I got him to lick my sticky, pierced pussy. We started fucking soon after, and I have to say this guy was quite impressive. He had quite good stamina and each position we fucked in sent pleasure waves coursing through my body. Although the best one was cowgirl, where I came hard, grinding down onto his shaft as my big breasts flew in his face. I was exhausted by now so I wanted to see his cumshot, and after a few minutes of pounding me in doggy, he pulled out and blew his load all over my heavy breasts. A great casting with my first stud as a female agent, here_s to many, many more.
    Model:
    Dereck Moore
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : confident-stud-wants-to-be-a-model_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1301.75 MB
    Duration : 00:38:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:confident-stud-wants-to-be-a-model_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Shy Blonde Dancer Loves Sex

Fakehub.com- Shy Blonde Dancer Loves Sex

Description:
    Baby Dream (45 mins) Baby Dream is a hot blonde who is currently a dancer but is looking for a way to make more money. She came to my office a couple of weeks before and she said that she didn_t want to work in the adult industry so I had to come up with an unique angle on my story if I was going to seduce her. I made quite an elaborate story about a guy in Japan who wanted to shoot an erotic movie just for himself. She seemed a bit confused by it all but after she heard about the money and the chance of travelling to Japan for free she was willing to give it a shot. I was a very happy man at this point and I got her to undress We had great sex on the couch and I ended up spunking all over her silky smooth body Fantastic
    Model:
    Baby Dream, James Brossman
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : shy-blonde-dancer-loves-sex_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1517.07 MB
    Duration : 00:45:01

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:shy-blonde-dancer-loves-sex_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Hot Redhead Fucked in Lingerie

Fakehub.com- Hot Redhead Fucked in Lingerie

Description:
    I realized today while chatting with Zara that she_d previously been conned a while back by my mate Jon. I did say to her that there are some dodgy characters, fake agents you could say, but I_m _ I told her. _ fucking fake. Zara was well into her latex, amongst other fetishes like bondage, dominating, water sports and fisting. Fuck me, this girl was pretty adventurous to say the least. So I explained that I needed to make a tape for the companies and if they liked what they saw, she_d be in with a job. She looked a bit dubious but stripped off none the less. Wow, what a set of fake tits. Good job too, round big and bouncy, not to mention a really sweet looking pussy too. She didn_t orgasm when masturbating, even when I was fingering and tonguing her pussy that didn_t bother me, all I wanted to do was get my shaft stuck deep into her velvet hole. After she gave me a bit of a blow job I put my long cock to action. Boy did it feel good, fucking that pussy in a multitude of positions, accumulating with me getting her to wank me off and blowing a wad of cum all over her tits and face. Well Zara you made my day, though pity you didn_t swallow, cos, well most girls do... Don_t they?
    Model:
    Zara DuRose, Monty
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : hot-redhead-fucked-in-lingerie_1080p(1).mp4
    File Size : 1744.2 MB
    Duration : 00:38:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:hot-redhead-fucked-in-lingerie_1080p.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:hot-redhead-fucked-in-lingerie_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Shy Sweet Brunette Needs Cash

Fakehub.com- Shy Sweet Brunette Needs Cash

Description:
    Candy (41 mins). Candy was a very shy, sweet woman who wasn_t happy with her wage in her current job so was looking for a way to earn some extra cash. She_d read our advert and decided to try her hand at modelling. She had a very nice personality and looked so cute and sexy sitting opposite me that I wanted to lean over the table, grab her hair and lock her into a smouldering kiss. I resisted however, and carried on with my questioning. When I asked to see her body she became really shy and said as she wasn_t wearing a bra, so she could not strip down to her underwear. It was time to be frank with this sexy tease, so I told her I had a job in Paris that would pay well, but first she would have to make love to me as I was a lesbian and I wanted a piece of that adorable ass I could see in front of me. She was taken aback at first, but once I explained that this was how it works these days, you don_t get something for nothing, she was willing to give it a try. Although hesitant and wary on the couch at first, my sensual kisses soon melted any reservations she had and she was soon responding well to my touch and the wetness of my mouth. Even though it was her first time with a woman I was going insane with desire and I needed her to lick my pussy and finger fuck my orgasm out of my body. With a little coaching she soon got it right and I was climaxing on my favorite couch. It was amazing and now I wanted to return the favor. As I delicately licked her I could sense she wasn_t as into it as I thought she_d be. When I asked her what was wrong she said she was used to having something inside her. Without a moments hesitation I pulled out my strap on dildo and proceeded to fuck her tight pussy just like a man would. I could feel her pussy grip onto the plastic penis and as I fucked her in the doggy style position she soon erupted with a beautiful orgasm. It was time for her to leave, but a beautiful start to the day. I love fucking a girl with a strap on in the morning.
    Model:
    Candi Leblanc
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : shy-sweet-brunette-needs-cash_1080p(1).mp4
    File Size : 1374.07 MB
    Duration : 00:41:02

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:shy-sweet-brunette-needs-cash_1080p.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:shy-sweet-brunette-needs-cash_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Strapon Orgasm for Tattoed Babe

Fakehub.com- Strapon Orgasm for Tattoed Babe

Description:
    Kirsten (30 mins). I was enjoying my new job as a female agent and I knew I had a woman lined up for a casting this morning, but I had no idea what she looked like. Then, with a quick knock on the door, she had arrived. She was a pretty girl, I wasn_t too keen on her dress sense, but each to their own. We started talking and she said she wanted to do modelling so I asked her to remove her clothes so I could see her figure. When she stripped down to her underwear she revealed that she had a love of tattoos, as she had several big ones all over her body. I like a woman with a bit of body art, but I told her that most of my clients preferred the natural look. I asked her if she was interested in shooting for sadomasochistic erotic websites, where you see a lot of girls with tattoo_s, and she said it depended on the pay. I promised her three times more money then she would get for normal photo shoots and she was quick to say yes to the work. I asked if she could shoot with another woman and she said she had never tried, as women did not have dicks and she loved a man with a big cock. I told her that a mans cock could be easily substituted and she seemed embarrassed that she hadn_t realized that. I asked her if she would like to try it as I walked over to her and stroked her arm. I could see she was curious about the idea and it wasn_t long before I had my plastic cock strapped on, glistening with her juice as it slid into her tight fitting pussy from behind. She was loving it and so was I, so I turned her over and fucked her in the missionary position, gazing deep into her eyes as she had her first ever orgasm with another woman. I was soaking wet by now and I needed some relief and she was more then happy to lick my pussy with tentative probes of her tongue. With some brief instruction she quickly got the hang of it and licked and finger fucked me to an amazing orgasm that left me shuddering with desire. A beautiful casting with a beautiful woman, who_ll never forget her first plastic strap on orgasm.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : strapon-orgasm-for-tattoed-babe_1080p(1).mp4
    File Size : 999.47 MB
    Duration : 00:30:08

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:strapon-orgasm-for-tattoed-babe_1080p.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:strapon-orgasm-for-tattoed-babe_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Sexy Spanish Tourist Wild Cab Fuck

Fakehub.com- Sexy Spanish Tourist Wild Cab Fuck

Description:
    Today I struck gold with a sexy Spanish lady over here visiting a friend. I told her the usual tourist bollocks that if she gets her tits out I will have to give her a free ride and she did. She then started to tell me about how she was very turned on and found the situation very exciting. I then asked her did she fancy a fuck, she replied Ok, and that was it. Time to pull up in my little hide away spot and get in the back before she changed her mind. As soon as I got in the back I was straight on her tits, she had sensitive nipples and it made my cock rock hard. I could tell she was going to be a wild fuck and it was time to get started.
    Model:
    John Petty
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : sexy-spanish-tourist-wild-cab-fuck_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1334.82 MB
    Duration : 00:34:17

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sexy-spanish-tourist-wild-cab-fuck_1080p.mp4