Fakehub.com- Masturbating beauty gets agent wet with desire

Fakehub.com- Masturbating beauty gets agent wet with desire

Description:
    Vanessa (33 mins). This dark haired beauty strolled into the office looking for modelling work and I was instantly attracted to her. She had a very sexy look and an innocence to her that I found highly endearing. She was looking for work as she lived with her parents and wanted her own money and independence. When I found out that she had tattoos and piercings, I knew I could use those to tell her that the only work I could get for her was soft erotica. She was very dubious at first until I mentioned that she could earn a lot of money. Her eyes lit up and her clothes came off as I asked her to do a solo masturbation scene for me so I could see for myself if she could manage to do it on camera. As I watched this gorgeous woman slip her finger inside herself and squeeze her breasts, I could feel my own knickers growing wet with desire. She had a beautiful orgasm right there on my couch and I was so turned on that I had to have this womans tongue piercing licking my clit. I sat next to her on the couch and said I would have work for her tomorrow, but she would need to lick my pussy first. She readily agreed and I slowly instructed her on what to do. After she had tentatively fingered me I needed to feel her tongue on my pussy and she was surprisingly good at it. I like to take control however and I straddled her face and rode her mouth to my own orgasm. A beautiful start to a beautiful day with a beautiful woman, I really do love this job.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : masturbating-beauty-gets-agent-wet-with-desire_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1046.55 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:33:21

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:masturbating-beauty-gets-agent-wet-with-desire_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Tattoed Hottie Wants To Be A Model

Fakehub.com- Tattoed Hottie Wants To Be A Model

Description:
    It_s a hot and sunny day here in Prague and the day gets even better when I spot a sexy black haired babe sitting by herself. An opportunity not to be missed. I give her my fake story about me being an agent for a new modelling agency. She took her time in believing me, but once i had convinced her that I could give her a better life, she followed me into the park to show me what she can do. She has fantastic tits and ass. She believed that fucking me was the best way to kick start her modelling career.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : tattoed-hottie-wants-to-be-a-model_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1919.41 MB
    Duration : 00:31:49

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:tattoed-hottie-wants-to-be-a-model_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Sexy Brunette Babe Takes First Time Creampie

Fakehub.com- Sexy Brunette Babe Takes First Time Creampie

Description:
    Felicia is a sexy brunette babe with a fantastic set of tits and traffic stopping ass. You could say this girl is the full package and I was very excited to get her in my office. I could hardly contain my cock from busting out from my boxers to do the interview but I managed to keep a cool head and talk to her. I explained to her about the job offers I could get her and how much money there was to be made in the adult industry. After some convincing she was willing to give it a try. I got her to strip naked and show me her body... By this point my cock was twitching uncontrollably and I couldn_t wait to get inside her. I tasted her pussy for a while and then it was down to business. We had a great session on the couch and I ended up spunking in her tight pussy for a juicy Creampie
    Model:
    Felicia, James Brossman
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : sexy-brunette-babe-takes-first-time-creampie_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1251.96 MB
    Duration : 00:38:31

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sexy-brunette-babe-takes-first-time-creampie_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Sweet Blonde Loves Sex and Money

Fakehub.com- Sweet Blonde Loves Sex and Money

Description:
    Luciana (44 mins) Luciana is a sweet blonde with a nice body and cheeky smile She came to me with the idea of working in the adult industry because she really likes sex and money So really she was the perfect candidate for a casting interview I explained to her what she needed to do in the interview if she wanted to work in the adult industry. I could see she was very keen and maybe a little bit horny After we got all the talking out of the way we got down to business. She looked good naked but she was acting a little shy. After she_d masturbated she loosened up a bit and then I gave her my cock to suck. We fucked on the couch and then I spunked over her juicy body
    Model:
    Luciana Cordina, James Brossman
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : sweet-blonde-loves-sex-and-money_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1555.8 MB
    Duration : 00:44:26

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sweet-blonde-loves-sex-and-money_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Helping Out a Spanish Redhead

Fakehub.com- Helping Out a Spanish Redhead

Description:
    Another pick up from my mate at the model agency, fuck, I thought I_d get some pussy but this guy is hardcore. At first I didn_t realize she was from the model agency as she booked the cab herself, but when she said she was a model, I knew the score. She was a red head from Spain, I love these Euro girls looking for the big quick buck, they will do anything for cash and fortune. Once I had told her that the agency she came from was not all that it seemed, she was interested in my help and would do anything to try and put it right. Watching her sucking down deep onto my cock, I knew I could get more out of this one, as she looked at me with such deep intensity. This was one that I was looking forward to getting my cock into, and she delivered.
    Model:
    Amarna Miller
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : helping-out-a-spanish-redhead_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1410.01 MB
    Duration : 00:34:13

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:helping-out-a-spanish-redhead_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Agent Seduces Sexy Cleaning Lady

Fakehub.com- Agent Seduces Sexy Cleaning Lady

Description:
    Daphne (36 mins). I was just finishing up for the day when there was a knock on my door and a very pretty woman came in and asked if she could clean my office. I had never met this cleaning lady before and she was so horny looking that I could feel my panties begin to moisten. As I watched her bend over to clean the shelves I decided to see if I could get this beautiful woman naked on my couch. I asked her how much she money she earned cleaning, then got her to sit down as I wanted to offer her modelling work. She had been to a casting before and funnily enough it was to do solo erotic modelling, but she had got no work from it. I told her I could get her plenty of work but I needed to see her naked. She stripped off her clothes revealing an amazing pair of pert breasts and an ass that was firm and squeezable. I had to have this woman, she was sending me into lust fever sitting there half naked. She told me that she had in the previous casting done some solo masturbation and I asked her if I could see it too. However she was quite stubborn at this point, saying she had been paid to do it last time so she would not just do it for free. This sexy woman had me, I would have to pay her also, I could not let her leave now without getting a taste of her. I told her I would match the offer and she agreed to do it, but said she would struggle to get an orgasm. I walked over to her and offered to help her with my fingers and tongue. She seemed slightly nervous but she a had a wicked glimmer in the corner of her eye and we were soon kissing and stroking each other as out tongues locked in an embrace. I slid down her body and began to lick her slick, sweet tasting pussy before I sunk some digits deep inside her. It wasn_t long before her orgasm hit her as my talented tongue did its work. I then offered her even more money if she would make me orgasm also. She kissed me on my neck, then her my breasts, over my stomach and down to my damp pussy. With a little coaching she soon had her tongue and fingers working my pussy beautifully and my own orgasm hit me like a firework, all of my nerve cells in my body were tingling. I may have to work late some more and see what the other cleaning staff are like around here.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : agent-seduces-sexy-cleaning-lady_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1170.48 MB
    Duration : 00:35:30

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:agent-seduces-sexy-cleaning-lady_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Russian blonde does anal with agent

Fakehub.com- Russian blonde does anal with agent

Description:
    Alice (37 mins) Alice is a super hot Russian babe who I did a casting with a few months ago. You may remember that last time she was a red head but she_s changed her hair colour to blonde. After the last casting I mentioned to her that I had a production that was interested in her and they needed to see if she could do anal sex on camera. She_d emailed me a couple of times asking if there were any jobs so I thought it was a great opportunity to get her back in my office to try anal sex. She agreed and came by my office. I explained to her the situation and it wasn_t long before I was bending my cock into her sweet ass... I finished off my spunking my load up her for a classic anal Creampie
    Model:
    James Brossman
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : russian-blonde-does-anal-with-agent_1080p(1).mp4
    File Size : 1167.56 MB
    Duration : 00:37:17

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:russian-blonde-does-anal-with-agent_1080p.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:russian-blonde-does-anal-with-agent_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Swinger Couple Give Driver Sex Show

Fakehub.com- Swinger Couple Give Driver Sex Show

Description:
    Well this was a blast from the past, you may remember Pete from a threesome we done in the taxi over a year ago. He_s another dirty little bastard and I bet this new girl of his will be up for some fun. After he recognised me I thought I would test the water and see if he was going to reveal how we knew each other, and true to form he told her the complete story of how we double teamed a horny lady in the back of the cab. Apparently his new woman was also a swinger and once she heard the story of us fucking the arse off some woman in the cab she was well up for a go. So as I head off to one of my little quiet spots, Pete had no problem keeping her entertained in the back and was gonna give her the fuck of her life while I watched from the front on the cab.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : swinger-couple-give-driver-sex-show_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 810.72 MB
    Duration : 00:21:31

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:swinger-couple-give-driver-sex-show_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Big Boobs MILF Gets Naked for Cash

Fakehub.com- Big Boobs MILF Gets Naked for Cash

Description:
    OMG BIG BOOBS I watched in amazement as this big breasted MILF walked passed me on the streets of Budapest Her boobs were huge and did not bounce as she glided passed me. I hurried after hr with my camera in my hands. I stopped her and told her that I was a photographer and I was looking for some new models for a new project. I told her that it was very important for me to see her figure before I could promise her work in the modelling industry. She told me that she did not have a bra on....perfect for me We found a quiet place inside a car park. She took off her dress and revealed her hug boobs. My cock could not resist them. I offered her cash that she could not refuse to let me fuck her there and then.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : big-boobs-milf-gets-naked-for-cash_1080p(1).mp4
    File Size : 1352.11 MB
    Duration : 00:28:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:big-boobs-milf-gets-naked-for-cash_1080p.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:big-boobs-milf-gets-naked-for-cash_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Curvy Blonde With A Bubbly Butt Accepts Dirty Doctor s Offer

Fakehub.com- Curvy Blonde With A Bubbly Butt Accepts Dirty Doctor_s Offer

Description:
    When this patient walked into my office my cock immediately sprang to attention, I love blondes and this one was exceptionally pretty. She was super sexy and had an amazing looking ass and thick thighs which I absolutely adore. If I_d have had a pacemaker fitted when she walked in it would have shot out of my chest. She must be giving old men heart attacks across the country just by walking down the road. She had come for a consultation as she wanted some spots removed off her ass and a breast job to increase her bust. She had been recommended by a friend who said I could get her a discount and help her jump the queue with some of my doctor friends who owned their own private clinics. I love a good lie abut I was willing to go along with it. After an examination where her perfect ass was in front of my face like a vision of paradise, I explained to her that I could get her a discount and a quick appointment date, but she was going to have to make me happy first. She soon got the hint and although married, this blonde bombshell wanted the surgery badly. She swallowed my cock like it was made of chocolate, looking up at me with those beautiful eyes as she sucked and then licked my balls. All us doctors like our balls being licked. She was so hot I was having trouble not emptying my balls straight away, but I persevered and fucked her in a few positions as she screamed with pleasure. I had to cover her mouth at one point before someone came in to see what was going on. Finally I couldn_t contain it any longer and shot my load all over her ass and pussy lips. Another successful consultation at my office with one of the hottest blondes I_ve had the pleasure of being intimate with.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : curvy-blonde-with-a-bubbly-butt-accepts-dirty-doctor-s-offer_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1658.41 MB
    Duration : 00:40:09

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:curvy-blonde-with-a-bubbly-butt-accepts-dirty-doctor-s-offer_1080p.mp4