Fakehub.com- Stranger Picks Up Gymnist For A Flexible Fuck

Fakehub.com- Stranger Picks Up Gymnist For A Flexible Fuck

Description:
    Have you ever met a women wearing no underwear who can do the splits?? I did...today. I was talking to Albetza and trying to convince her that I was a real modelling agent and i was looking for fresh new faces for exciting new projects. It wasn_t until she told me that was a ballerina and she could do the splits that i really got interested. When she also told me that she was not wearing any underwear, my cock started to grow hard. I begged her to show me the splits. She finally agreed and as she done the splits, she revealed her sweet pussy at the same time. That was enough. My cock was going to need to get inside her.
    Model:
    Baby Dream
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : stranger-picks-up-gymnist-for-a-flexible-fuck_1080p(1).mp4
    File Size : 1778.79 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:33:00

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:stranger-picks-up-gymnist-for-a-flexible-fuck_1080p.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:stranger-picks-up-gymnist-for-a-flexible-fuck_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Get the Party Started

Fakehub.com- Get the Party Started

Description:
    Elizabeth (44 mins) Elizabeth is a hot brunette who is looking for work and a chance to make some good money. She didn_t speak English so Martin and I decided to do another joint casting. Martin was also very handy because he was translating for me. I told Elizabeth that it was a very exciting time because we_d just made a deal with a big production and we had lots of well paid jobs to offer out. We talked about doing erotic modelling and she seemed a little bit reluctant but when we told her about the money she wanted to start straight away... We had a great session on the couch and we both took it in turns to spunk on her sweet body
    Model:
    Elizabeth Trends, James Brossman
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : get-the-party-started_1080p(1).mp4
    File Size : 1632.5 MB
    Duration : 00:44:22

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:get-the-party-started_1080p.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:get-the-party-started_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Hot Witch Bends Over for Cash

Fakehub.com- Hot Witch Bends Over for Cash

Description:
    Halloween would not be complete without a halloween themed fuck out on the street. I spot a witch on her way to a Halloween party. I told her that I wanted to go with her, but she said said it was a private party. So with that option out of the window, I tempted her with a straight forward sex for cash offer. She explained that she was a student and really needed the cash. So it didn_t take a lot of persuading to get her bent over behind a tree and taking my cock in her pussy...happy Halloween
    Model:
    Meg Magic
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : hot-witch-bends-over-for-cash_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1185.24 MB
    Duration : 00:27:34

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:hot-witch-bends-over-for-cash_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Second casting sees petite babe do anal

Fakehub.com- Second casting sees petite babe do anal

Description:
    This fit petite chick came to see me today and as I started explaining what the cameras were all about she said she already knew... Then the penny dropped, I_d interviewed her ages ago. Oops. This caught me off guard, but luckily she said she thought she knew why I hadn_t called her... No anal on the first casting, but she was willing to give anal a go if it meant getting lots of work. Bingo, I was in like flynn. Of course I agreed with that, of course I was going to get her some work... Maybe? Maybe not? I_d go for the latter. Anyway, like I said, this chick was petite, with an outstanding firm body leading up to an amazing pair of breasts. After a bit of foreplay and getting her and my fingers stuck in her arse to get it warmed up for the main event, I gave her pussy a good fucking. Then I got the general stuck into brown town. It_s a dirty business, but someone has to do it, and I was the man for the job. Needless to say after much arse pounding action, I couldn_t hold off the white brigade any longer, and blew all my cum straight up her arse. Like a pack of cold war spies they went deep undercover, never to be seen again... In other words her cute little arsehole swallowed the lot. Job done. Enjoy.
    Model:
    John Petty
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : second-casting-sees-petite-babe-do-anal_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1243.89 MB
    Duration : 00:33:29

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:second-casting-sees-petite-babe-do-anal_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Doctor enjoys both nurse and patient sucking and fucking his cock

Fakehub.com- Doctor enjoys both nurse and patient sucking and fucking his cock

Description:
    As I just finished up with my patient I walked into reception only to see the nurse flat on her back with her legs in the air and a women_s tongue on her clit. Well fuck me she_s only been here two minutes and she already knows the drill. At first I thought the lady was a friend just passing by who called in but to my surprise it was a new patient, she only wanted some advice on her scar and the next thing she knew she had a face full of pussy. Once we had a chat and I found out some more information I decided to not let this opportunity pass me by and asked them to please carry on where they left off, only this time I was here to lend a helping hand.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : doctor-enjoys-both-nurse-and-patient-sucking-and-fucking-his-cock_1080p(1).mp4
    File Size : 1468.42 MB
    Duration : 00:31:25

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:doctor-enjoys-both-nurse-and-patient-sucking-and-fucking-his-cock_1080p.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:doctor-enjoys-both-nurse-and-patient-sucking-and-fucking-his-cock_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Doctors meat injection eases curvy patients back pain

Fakehub.com- Doctors meat injection eases curvy patients back pain

Description:
    I strolled into repetition this morning only to find a lovely young woman waiting on her own and no sign of my receptionist. She had booked an appointment but my assistant had obviously forgotten all about it and went for a coffee. I liked the look of this patient however and decided to see what the problem was. Sabina had a bad back which had been given her some trouble for quite some time now, and she had come to see what I could do about it. She had beautiful eyes, an ample chest and a very curvy body with a big beautiful ass, which meant I had to try and get this patient on the end of my healing cock. Her infectious smile and eyes meant I was soon asking her about her sex life as I pretended to check her back, she giggled and flirted right back with me and didn_t bat an eyelid when I suggested that maybe a lack of sex meant she wasn_t warming her back muscles up properly and that maybe I could help right now with some doctor relaxation therapy. I was feeling so horny at this point that I decided I wanted to fuck her in the reception, with the risk factor of getting caught adding to both of our excitement levels. I made up some excuse and I was soon sliding my cock deep inside her a she lay on the desk on her back with he legs spread. After some quick thrusts with her gasping for pleasure, I wanted to fuck her mouth, so I swapped positions and she sucked my cock as I finger fucked her. This was turning into an amazing healing session and I got her to bend over my desk and play with her asshole as I fucked her from behind. All this excitement was far too much for me in the end and after finger fucking her some more from behind and wanking myself silly, I shot my prescription juice all over her big ass cheeks. Her back felt better, my balls felt lighter and my cure was all over her ass cheeks. Another amazing day at work.
    Model:
    Sabina Black
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : doctors-meat-injection-eases-curvy-patients-back-pain_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1796.3 MB
    Duration : 00:39:22

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:doctors-meat-injection-eases-curvy-patients-back-pain_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Fake TV Producers Convince Hot Blonde To Suck Them Both Off

Fakehub.com- Fake TV Producers Convince Hot Blonde To Suck Them Both Off

Description:
    Today we are lucky enough to spot a women with a fantastic ass. Her ass looked amazing in tight trousers. We approached her and pretended to be TV producers looking for contestants on our new reality TV program. We told her that we needed to see ho shy she was, as she would be on TV everyday and all day. We took her to a quiet place and she willingly took of her clothes. She had a great figure. With a reality TV prize of 200 000 Euros at stake, we told her we would guarantee her place on the show if she sucked both of our cocks. Down she went and sucked us both off. She was soon spit-roasted and she finished the day off with cum in her pussy and cum over her face.
    Model:
    Gina Monelli
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : fake-tv-producers-convince-hot-blonde-to-suck-them-both-off_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1507.45 MB
    Duration : 00:30:42

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:fake-tv-producers-convince-hot-blonde-to-suck-them-both-off_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Blonde Bombshell Wants Another Ride

Fakehub.com- Blonde Bombshell Wants Another Ride

Description:
    At last, the time had come that I was able to catch this blonde stunner on her way home from work. You may remember her, me and my fellow taxi driver fucked her and her friend in the back of the taxi. It was an awesome foursome and I wanted some more. I offered her a lift home for free just so I could chat her up in the back on the taxi, and it worked. Little did I know at first, that she was showing me her pussy the whole time. I was trying it on with her whilst driving, thinking of things to say and she already had her pussy out. Anyway, join me on my mission to fuck the arse off this blonde bombshell. Enjoy.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : blonde-bombshell-wants-another-ride_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1398.21 MB
    Duration : 00:33:48

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:blonde-bombshell-wants-another-ride_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Cabbie Persuades Busty Blonde To Let Him Fill Her With His Cock

Fakehub.com- Cabbie Persuades Busty Blonde To Let Him Fill Her With His Cock

Description:
    This was one hottie, with a body like Jessica Rabbit I was not letting this one out of my sights. If I could just get her to show me her tits I would have something on her, with the right amount of money persuasion the task was done and they looked fucking awesome. Now to get my cock deep down inside that body was my next play. let the dice roll.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : cabbie-persuades-busty-blonde-to-let-him-fill-her-with-his-cock_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1334.25 MB
    Duration : 00:33:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cabbie-persuades-busty-blonde-to-let-him-fill-her-with-his-cock_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Slim Brunette Realizes How Much Money She Can Make To Fuck Agent

Fakehub.com- Slim Brunette Realizes How Much Money She Can Make To Fuck Agent

Description:
    Evelyn (46 mins) Evelyn is a super skinny model who is looking for work. She came to me for help and advice about potential jobs. When I told her that I do erotic castings she didn_t look very happy and I thought that she might be a tough nut to crack... However I carried on talking and after the initial shock she was getting more interested in the idea. Especially when I told her how much money was involved. I finally managed to convince her to strip. I got her to play with herself on the couch and I was getting hard. I joined in and we fucked hard on the couch This girl_s got some moves
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : slim-brunette-realizes-how-much-money-she-can-make-to-fuck-agent_1080p(1).mp4
    File Size : 1755.1 MB
    Duration : 00:46:06

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:slim-brunette-realizes-how-much-money-she-can-make-to-fuck-agent_1080p.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:slim-brunette-realizes-how-much-money-she-can-make-to-fuck-agent_1080p.mp4