Fakehub.com- Blonde student fucks a stranger for cash

Fakehub.com- Blonde student fucks a stranger for cash

Description:
    I saw this hot blonde get off a bus as I was taking a stroll. She had an amazing body, seriously nice I stopped her and told her about my agency and how perfect for it she_d be. She was a little apprehensive at first but came around when I showed her how much it can pay I said I could pay her a good amount of money just for a quick casting in the woods. I just needed to see this body without any clothes on She strips off for me (got it all on camera) and at that point I knew I had to see if she_d have sex with me. I offered her a load more cash and her eyes lit up She counts it, puts it in her bag starts giving me a blowjob, even licking my balls Then I got her to stand up and let me fuck her from behind, she was loving it I had to tell her to be quiet, we didn_t want anyone to hear us
    Model:
    Angela****
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : blonde-student-fucks-a-stranger-for-cash_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 2113.26 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:31:53

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:blonde-student-fucks-a-stranger-for-cash_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Hot glasses babe fucks in public bathroom

Fakehub.com- Hot glasses babe fucks in public bathroom

Description:
    I was just walking through town when I saw this hot looking babe with glasses. I don_t know what it is about glasses on a girl, I love them So I stopped this girl and told her I was a music video director and had the perfect role for her. She was immediately very interested, she told me she was a student and would like to earn some extra cash. I told her I_d need to see her body first though (even though I could tell she was smokin_ hot underneath anyway) I offered her a small amount of cash to go somewhere a little more private and show me her body. Thankfully, she obliged We found a bathroom nearby, she showed me her body. She had such a sweet body and hot black underwear I could feel my dick getting harder in my pants. I thought I_d see if she_d be interested in being with me so I offered her a load more cash and before i knew it her lips were wrapped around my cock She was working it like a pro, teasing the end of my dick with her tongue before deep throating all the way down I placed the camera to the side, pulled down her panties and fucked her hard from behind, caught a great angle of my cock going in and out of her pussy I let her get on top for awhile before I came all over her perfect tits
    Model:
    Julie Paradise
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : hot-glasses-babe-fucks-in-public-bathroom_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1392.58 MB
    Duration : 00:31:18

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:hot-glasses-babe-fucks-in-public-bathroom_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Blonde Russian loves strangers big cock

Fakehub.com- Blonde Russian loves strangers big cock

Description:
    Oh how I love crazy blonde Russian babes. This hot blonde Russian was eager to take my cash just to her her body. I took her to the top of a hotel stairwell where she revealed her beautiful Russian boobs. She had no bra on which really turned me on. My cock was rock hard very quickly. I offered her a lot more money to let me fuck her Russian pussy. She gleefully accepted my offer and before she knew it, her pretty Russian face was covered in my cum.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : blonde-russian-loves-strangers-big-cock_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1597.64 MB
    Duration : 00:31:16

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:blonde-russian-loves-strangers-big-cock_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Fit Czech barmaid offered cash for outdoor sex

Fakehub.com- Fit Czech barmaid offered cash for outdoor sex

Description:
    As I was standing waiting for a tram the other day, I noticed a quite sexy looking red head sitting nearby. Time to get out my camera I thought, and see if I could attract her attention. I introduced myself and laid it on quite thickly about her able to earn a lot of money for a tv show, and that I was the talent scout searching for real amateur girls to feature on the programme. She was very interested in earning a lot more money than her current barmaids job provided, so we set off to find a quieter spot to take some photos. After I_d taken some shots, I offered her some on the spot money for sexier photos, then even more money for her and I to have some adult fun... Let_s say it didn_t take long before she was half naked and sucking my fat cock. Then I hitched her skirt up and began fucking her from behind. I managed to get her into a few more different positions before I got her lips back around my cock, where I finished off by spunking into her mouth. Before I realised, she had swallowed the lot Good girl.
    Model:
    Lucie Dicas
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : fit-czech-barmaid-offered-cash-for-outdoor-sex_1080p(1).mp4
    File Size : 1497.83 MB
    Duration : 00:29:50

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:fit-czech-barmaid-offered-cash-for-outdoor-sex_1080p.mp4
    Flyfiles Video:fit-czech-barmaid-offered-cash-for-outdoor-sex_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Sexy blonde amateur takes huge facial

Fakehub.com- Sexy blonde amateur takes huge facial

Description:
    Sandra (38 mins) Sandra is a sexy tattooed babe with a great body and fun personality. She came to me looking for a chance for find modelling work, good money and maybe something extra... I was very pleased to see her in my office as she was easy to talk to and very hot. I explained to her what my agency could offer for her and she was very interested. I told her that I needed her to strip naked and masturbate in front of the cameras and after a bit of convincing decided to do it. After I_d took some naked pictures of her it was down to business. We fucked hard on the couch and then I finished by giving her a massive facial to remember me by.
    Model:
    Sandra Lubere, James Brossman
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : sexy-blonde-amateur-takes-huge-facial_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1263.51 MB
    Duration : 00:38:13

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sexy-blonde-amateur-takes-huge-facial_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Lesbian fantasy fulfilled on the casting couch

Fakehub.com- Lesbian fantasy fulfilled on the casting couch

Description:
    Antonia (32 mins). This sexy siren was pretty, petite and made my panties damper then a sharks fin when she sauntered into the office. She was very cute and likeable and I warmed to her instantly. She was looking for modelling work and had shot some nude photos before so she had some experience. As the interview progressed I asked her if she had any sexual fantasies that she was trying to fulfill by doing this job. She replied that she didn_t have any but she would like to fulfill her boyfriends fantasy of seeing her make love to another woman. She hadn_t found any willing woman to be with her yet and I saw my golden opportunity. I offered to help her fulfill her boyfriends fantasy by making love to her right there and then. She was taken aback at the suggestion, but I also saw the wicked glint in her eye. She agreed and I moved closer to her to share her first lesbian kiss. Her mouth tasted sweet and I quickly stripped off her clothes and we moved over to the casting couch. She was as eager as I was to explore each others bodies and I couldn_t wait to get my tongue inside that pussy. I kissed down her body until I had reached her moist opening and I swirled my tongue around it as she gasped with pleasure. For the next few minutes I finger fucked and licked her sweet tasting pussy until she had a beautiful orgasm that erupted out of her body like a volcano. I was really horny now and she quickly understood I wanted satisfying also. She started to lick and probe my pussy with her fingers and tongue, she was very keen and was hitting all the right spots. I got her to spoon me and my own orgasm soon roared through my body as she sucked on my breast and drove her fingers in and out of me. At the end of the casting I was actually beginning to wonder if it really was her fantasy and not her boyfriends after all.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : lesbian-fantasy-fulfilled-on-the-casting-couch_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1032.02 MB
    Duration : 00:32:08

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:lesbian-fantasy-fulfilled-on-the-casting-couch_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- New driver gives local hot blonde good anal sex

Fakehub.com- New driver gives local hot blonde good anal sex

Description:
    Hello everyone my name is Mark just so you all know John isn_t the only dirty bastard around these parts and now it_s my time to get some pussy, London cab rides will never be the same again. Cameras are rolling so time to get some action, it wasn_t long before I picked up a stunning blonde and she was hot, and then out of the blue asked if I had seen John And that when he picks her up she doesn_t have to pay for the ride, well fuck me I hope this is one of the women that put out as there ain_t no other way she_s gonna get a free ride out of me. Then just after a few minutes she had her tits out and I knew this was gonna be a day to remember. As I got in the back I could see she had an amazing body and all I wanted to do is see her pussy so I asked her to pull her knickers to the side while I have a wank over it, she didn_t seem to care and this was definitely not her first time in the back of a cab but all I knew is that this sexy blonde was gonna get my cock deep inside her and that_s all that was on my mind.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : new-driver-gives-local-hot-blonde-good-anal-sex_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1228.46 MB
    Duration : 00:30:33

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:new-driver-gives-local-hot-blonde-good-anal-sex_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Naked woman in London taxi swallows drivers spunk

Fakehub.com- Naked woman in London taxi swallows drivers spunk

Description:
    When I picked up my next customer I wasn_t quite expecting her to be completely naked under the coat she was wearing, apparently she was in bed with a married man when his wife came home so she grabbed the nearest thing which was his wife_s coat and left and that_s where I come in. As she had no money on her to pay for the taxi it was time for some taxi style negotiation and it wasn_t long before I was in the back sucking on her tits. She seemed a very confident woman and that turned me on, but I was determined to show her a good time and give her the fuck of her life but first things first lets get that juicy pussy in my mouth.
    Model:
    John Petty
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : naked-woman-in-london-taxi-swallows-drivers-spunk_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1276.02 MB
    Duration : 00:32:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:naked-woman-in-london-taxi-swallows-drivers-spunk_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Nervous Russian accepts cash for sex from stranger

Fakehub.com- Nervous Russian accepts cash for sex from stranger

Description:
    This blonde Russian was so nervous when I started talking to her, I thought she was never going to fuck me. However, she surprised me when she agreed to my sex for cash offer. She must of really needed the cash. Come to think of it, was she really so nervous? After all...she was happy to suck my cock in a public place. I think maybe she was more in need of cock than cash.
    Model:
    Milana Blanc
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : nervous-russian-accepts-cash-for-sex-from-stranger_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1926.77 MB
    Duration : 00:32:20

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:nervous-russian-accepts-cash-for-sex-from-stranger_1080p.mp4

Fakehub.com- Beautiful tanned model takes juicy creampie

Fakehub.com- Beautiful tanned model takes juicy creampie

Description:
    Amira (34 mins) Amira is a sexy tanned skinny model who_s looking for work and the chance to make a lot of money. I told her that I was currently producing films with some very rich people and that she was just what we were looking for to be in our movies. I went on to explain that she would have to make a short erotic movie with me so my partners were happy to choose her for the role and if she impressed on the video that she had a good chance to travel and make really good money with the production. She was happy to make the video so she stripped naked. She masturbated in front of the camera and then we got down to business. She told me she liked it when boys cum in her pussy so I finished with a classic creampie.
    Model:
    Amirah Adara, James Brossman
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : beautiful-tanned-model-takes-juicy-creampie_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1072.03 MB
    Duration : 00:33:29

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:beautiful-tanned-model-takes-juicy-creampie_1080p.mp4