Page 2 of 23 First 123412 ... Last

Lukehardyxxx.com- Tatted Wench Takes A Creampie Deep

Lukehardyxxx.com- Tatted Wench Takes A Creampie Deep

Description:
    Lasses with glasses and tatts are a big turn on for me, especially when they love to slut it up at any moment. Demona Dragon is one such nympho that I was able to hook up with and shag a week ago. She_s from the States and lives in California, where you know the chicks are walkin talkin wet dreams.

Demona and I make out a lil before she goes off on me knob givin it a thorough lickin and suckin. When she takes off her bra I feed on her titties which makes her slit wet to the touch. I glide my fingers inside and feel how tight and deep she is before I go down and taste that honey comin out from her cunt lips. I tongue her clit and slit before she inhales my wank again and gives you a great view of her tight lil arse and ready to be rammed clam.

I lie her down and probe her tight punani with my bone. She_s light to the touch so I lift her off the bed while I pump her so deep I_m pokin_ her G every time. I then take her in doggy so you can see her handfuls jigglin when I jam her steady. She gets a taste of her juices on my log before I go back to slammin her G with my digits. I get on top again and ram my rod into her hot, wet pink.

She_s spraying her juice all over my shaft inside while I keep the pressure on her twat. I continue to finger her fierce before poppin her in spoon. I can tell she loves every bit, especially the fingerin. I continue my assault on her cunt before she takes it in reverse cowgirly. Her pussy is red hot as my balls spank her clit. When I can_t any more of her snug snatch I rear back and blast my load deep inside.

When she gets off she feels the cum oozing out and greedily takes some on her fingers for a big taste of spunk.
    Model:
    Demona Dragon
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : demonagopro1.mp4
    File Size : 305.76 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:49

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f14933e51eaa2

Lukehardyxxx.com- Amber s Stripper Creampie

Lukehardyxxx.com- Amber_s Stripper Creampie

Description:
    Was on a lil getaway from work and got a stripper_s number from the local paper and called up. Next thing I now blonde beauty Amber Dean comes in the door wearing a coat and not much else under nearth. Just a bra, knickers and pink stockings was all that was neeeded here. She took off her top and showed off a nice pair while twerkin on my tool.

Once she gets down on her knees in front of me she rubs my cock between her titties before even takin a lil bite through my briefs. When I get on the bed, she pulls down her knickers and I get to rub those cunt lips teasin me so. When Amber puts her arse in my face I dig into her peach. She returns the favor by takin my Calvin_s off with her teeth before taking me full inside her mouth.

Amber does more hummin and strokin on my staff before we go 69 and I get to full on relish that juicy twat in front of me face. She is so salty and juicy that I need to fuck this strippin slut ASAP. Amber bounces on my dick strong before I jackhammer her pink. She comes back and pumps my pole again. Her snug pussy muscles jerkin me as she_s ridin me. She feels un fuckin real while I jam her pink and attack her G spot.

She rides in reverse and it_s more of the same puss punishment I_ve been givin her already. Her vag is nice n_ wet and easy for me to plunge in deep. When I get on top I control the fun and she even strokes my shaft and rubs my balls when I_m pounding her. Fuck that is serious balls to the wall.

When she sucks and jerks like crazy I want it to last even more. So I lie her on the bed and while she_s on her tummy she fucks me back seriously aggro. When I get on top one last time I rear back and blast my spunk inside that gorgeous clam. I give Amber one last taste of my cock before we finish the best secret strip party ever
    Model:
    Amber Dean
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : amberdeen.mp4
    File Size : 750.22 MB
    Duration : 00:31:28

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/1a4a16b1f1539

Lukehardyxxx.com- Emma Louise Stealth Mode Fuck Facial

Lukehardyxxx.com- Emma Louise Stealth Mode Fuck Facial

Description:
    Today I was on a stealth mission for Emma Louise I caught her on the couch playing with herself so it didn_t take long to get her to bend right over for me After spreading her ass cheeks and rubbing her clam, she deep throats my hard bazooka. Emma has the tightest ass I have ever seen She is wet as fuck and ready to ride my rod I give her a little tease before she rides my cock like an addict who can_t get it in deep enough This Command-ho has been thoroughly invaded and splooged on and all she does is beg for more
    Model:
    Emma Louise
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : chemmalouisestealth.mp4
    File Size : 451.46 MB
    Duration : 00:18:56

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/16da694f0da86

Lukehardyxxx.com- Eva Jessica Get A Double Team Dickin

Lukehardyxxx.com- Eva Jessica Get A Double Team Dickin

Description:
    I get an application vid from a Romanian bird, Eva, and a UK lass named Jessica. I surprise them at their flat. After gettin em in their b-day suits I give them the required Command-ho outties and watch them go birdbird with Eva rubbin Jessie_s pussy. After they both show off their backsides they share a feast of my bone.

After some sketchy cam work from Jessie I slam Eva from behind and her pink holds firm on my link. I give big-titted Jessie a go before Eva rides my trigger and they again share a treat of lickin and suckin my pole. I treat these nympho bitches like fuck dolls and ram the shit outta them. These nymphos are greedy for cock and it shows how they get off just shoving it down their throats.

Jessie has a bouncy ride before I finger Eva and poke her G spot which is already hard and beggin to be abused. I lift Eva_s leg to get in deeper and bang her box aggro style. Sharin is carin as both broads stroke my shaft before spurtin seed on both nympho birds. This Command-ho double team was A FUCKIN PLUS
    Model:
    Eva Johnson, Jessica Jensen
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : cheva_jessica.mp4
    File Size : 807.77 MB
    Duration : 00:33:53

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/167b895fa7d31

Lukehardyxxx.com- Devon s Anal Creampie Command-ho Tryout

Lukehardyxxx.com- Devon_s Anal Creampie Command-ho Tryout

Description:
    Big-titted slut Devon Breeze wans to be a Command-ho and answers her flat door with her knockers all ready to bust out. She even shows off a hairy bush because she_s knicker-less under her skirt. I tell her I want to see her in some military type wear so I give her a tight rubber zippered outtie to slide into. When she sits on the sofa her rubber rides up and gets my soldier at attention. She rubs her coochie with no shame and gets it all juicy for my cock invasion.

When get all in me b-day suit old girl immediately latches onto me wank suckin and strokin like an expert whore. She works my cock n balls with equal attention means I need some cock ops inside her bush. This sexy curvy bird loves to fuck and after a cowgirly ride I take this tart from behind and give her the fuckin she needs and wants. She so wickedly nasty that she spreads her cheeks and I bang that brown eye with my full arsenal.

Devon didn_t even think twice about savorin the taste of my cock in her mouth after it_d been penetratin her deep cover. She gets on top again and she fucks my cock with her snug bum. More anal manuevers when I_m on top while she rubs her clit desperately wanting to cum. Devon was a serious nympho that craved having my jizz in her arsehole. All the moanin and whinin from her was more than my prick could take so I shot my payload inside her snug brown target.

All of you would agree that Devon is a Command-ho of the first order
    Model:
    Devon Breeze
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : chdevon.mp4
    File Size : 411.17 MB
    Duration : 00:17:15

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f44f4489ac319

Lukehardyxxx.com- My Mate Cums In My Gal Jordan

Lukehardyxxx.com- My Mate Cums In My Gal Jordan

Description:
    I make sure my babe Jordan is down for a foursome before Kitty and her bloke John come in. Jordan and Kitty get dirty early while both are greedy for dick. After bathin our bones the both get on top and we cram their cunts with red-hot and fast rammin. We mess with Kitty for a little while she_s gettin her ride propah.

The girls switch off and I jam my junk inside Kitty from behind while John nails Jordan and gets to watch her big ass jugs goin all ovah. While both nymphos feed on John_s plow I pump Kitty from behind. Our babes switch off again and Kitty rides me while Jordan bucks on John. John_s fuckin her like she deserves to be while I treat Kitty like a fuck toy with my wank.

John pokes Kity while I get Jordy to taste the juices off John_s prick. Fuckin John shows no mercy on Jordy and fucks her from on top and behind, gettin to watch both her big jugs and beefy ass in action. I was gettin so worked up I didn_t wanna see this end so I tell John to cum inside Jordy. A couple of deep bangs later and Kitty gets all of John_s seed. The pals that fuck together stay together
    Model:
    Jordan Price, Kitty Creamer
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : jordankittyphilluke.mp4
    File Size : 663.64 MB
    Duration : 00:27:50

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f46d2e3075646

Lukehardyxxx.com- Cock-Hungry Nympho Vicki

Lukehardyxxx.com- Cock-Hungry Nympho Vicki

Description:
    Cute n_ busty blonde Vicki was gettin horny as fuck inside my room before I caught her on the bed feelin slutty. Once I came in I went under her panties and slid my finger inside her juicy twat. Didn_t take much for me to get my cock out and for her to swallow it whole. This girl loves dick and she had no problems suckin and strokin my schlong.

When she pulled down her panties and faced me in a doggy style pose I dug my face into her pierced clit and clam and lapped up all the tangy juice. While her tight butthole gaped a little I shoved my prick inside her sweet cunt. She immediately started moaning for more inside her tight slit. I held on to her hips and sexy ass as I plowed her pink. We stopped for a bit so she could get a slurp of my bone while licking all of her juice off my shaft and head. She then took the lead and climbed on top and with her hard as fuck nips in my face she swallowed up my dick with her tangy twat.

Was a mega turn on to hear her turned on as her jugs bounced around and my balls slapped her ass with every strong buck of hers. This tight lil bitch was amazing cuz she rode hard and nearly got me to empty my seed before I wanted to. She went back to slobberin on my knob which she enjoyed greatly. I needed to cum bad so I had Vicki stroke me off like crazy. When I was ready to blow I spurted some strong blasts that got Vicki pleasantly surprised with all I splooged. I_ve always enjoyed fuckin Vicki and this is proof why.

Don_t be surprised if you see this hot lil_ tart again....very soon
    Model:
    Victoria Summers
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : victoria1.mp4
    File Size : 301.16 MB
    Duration : 00:12:38

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/d1bb72233fe59

Lukehardyxxx.com- Stella Cox Bouncy Command-ho Tryout

Lukehardyxxx.com- Stella Cox Bouncy Command-ho Tryout

Description:
    Cute busty brunette Stella Cox sends in her Command-ho application vid and Commander Luke is excited about this new recruit. Luke secretly gives us a juicy peek of Stella sunbathing with her tits out at the beach then follows her covertly back to her place. After surprising her he gives us another view of her incredible body then her expert cocksucking skills when she goes balls deep in her mouth with hardly a gagging. Stella gets on top of his jeep and rides fierce while her titties bounce all over. After Luke feasts on her juicy jugs he continues to punish her twat with rapid-fire thrusts. Every position Stella gets her pink attacked by special forces until Stella gets on her knees and Commander Luke blasts her cans with milky mortar fire. Another happy Command-ho for jobs well done
    Model:
    Stella Cox
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : chstellacox.mp4
    File Size : 656.62 MB
    Duration : 00:27:33

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/939b68aa7e240

Lukehardyxxx.com- Kitty Takes Double Roadside Clam Ram

Lukehardyxxx.com- Kitty Takes Double Roadside Clam Ram

Description:
    Last week I_m out with my mate Tyler and our friend Kitty. Kitty got pissed and started to pout when Ty and I pulled away from the petrol station where she was havin a pee on the loo. She bitches and moans and complains until I pull over to the side of the road to get shit straight.

In true Kitty style she_s pissed at Ty and I for pullin away but cant help but rubbin her slit through her knickers. The only way to solve this is stuffin her face with our big dicks. She knows the drill and even though she gets pissy she fucking loves and craves cock, especially big and rock-hard.

The way Kitty gets over being a brat is to get down on her knees and starts swallowing my wank. She does the same with Ty as we share a bro-ment together. From time to time we check to see if anyone is spyin on us but we really have zero fucks givin. She_s bathes our beef for a lil and gets over her spoiled snotty ways. Once I tell Kitty I want to get inside that gorgeous snatch she gets up and bends over while I rub that juicy pink of hers.

I slide in easy and pump her steady while Ty watches. Soon after he joins in and he parts her peach with some strong thrustin. When she wants to appease her dick fix she bathes both our logs like a greedy lil_ slut. We don_t finish the deed but get a great view with Kitty, her ass and white knickers as she climbs back to the car.

Don_t worry lads...we_ll deal with Kitty and stuffin her slit very soon
    Model:
    Kitty Creamer
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : laybybj.mp4
    File Size : 169.52 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:07:07

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/60cb65cc646e3

Lukehardyxxx.com- Sexy Cleo - Bro d Trip Double Dicking

Lukehardyxxx.com- Sexy Cleo - Bro_d Trip Double Dicking

Description:
    My bro Paul and I went to Leeds to get some of goth-esque Sexy Cleo whos hella randy and ready for anything This time Paul is takin the plunge first with that amazin bum of hers. He starts nibblin on her perky nubs while her coochie gets all nice n juicy. She wastes no time takin Pauls pole in her mouth, lickin and suckin every bit of shaft she can deal with. Paul then returns the favor by digging his mug into her slit and devourin that clit of hers. Paul is like a kitty lappin at milk as he gets her soaked and ready for dick. Cleo gets on top first and rides Paul like her fave pony. Love getting a view of that first class piece of ass while his piston is pumpin into her twat. Doggy is next and Paul picks up and hammers her while she rubs his balls. They then switch off to reverse cowgirly where her shaved naughty bits grab onto and drain his cock with every thrust. Paul then gets on top and shows her whos boss by pluggin her pink with max effort. Theres more doggy before he jerks his beef while giving her a taste of his cum on her tongue.

Cleo immediately latches her mouth and tongue onto my log and after fingering her kitty she climbs aboard mini-Luke and starts her ride. She comes down fast and hard almost gettin me to nut too early. I wouldnt do that to you blokes so I keep control while she humps my hammer. You all get a great view of her all-star bum when we film her riding me from behind. I can tell shes near to cum because theres even more juice on my joint. I take charge and grab a handful of her dark-hair while nailing her right. I give her a taste of her juice on my johnson before she rides reverse cowgirl. Here we had a funny lil bit as she almost falls off me loin, but she hangs on and continues to bang. Its not long after that she wants to suck and jerk me to blowin my wad so she uses her left hand and mouth like a fuckin pro before I unload in her mouth. She licks off the cum from my rod to finish off a great fuck
    Model:
    Sexy Cleo
    Studio:
    Lukehardyxxx.com
    Info:
    File Name : brodtrip5sexycleo.mp4
    File Size : 1052.12 MB
    Duration : 00:44:10

Download VIDEO:
    Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/e2042c60ca9b2